Author Topic: Those STRANGE Intensemuscle.com Trainees!  (Read 5181 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Those STRANGE Intensemuscle.com Trainees!
« on: February 07, 2007, 07:32:52 AM »
Oh Brother:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Those STRANGE Intensemuscle.com Trainees!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 07:34:21 AM »
hahahaha, epic glasses and 18 inch legs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 07:35:00 AM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 07:36:15 AM »
monologue

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 07:36:28 AM »
hahahahahahahah

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 07:41:15 AM »
hahahahahahahah

hahahaha, what a bunch of weak dildos, you'd figure with all that 8000 grams of protein per day they could at least do real chinups.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 07:43:39 AM »
hahahaha, what a bunch of weak dildos, you'd figure with all that 8000 grams of protein per day they could at least do real chinups.

If someone has to do that because they can`t do a fucking pullup then they just suck.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 07:44:53 AM »
If someone has to do that because they can`t do a fucking pullup then they just suck.

hahahahaha, and all this from a program that prides itself on providing "increases in strength". ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 07:45:30 AM »
The clown legging pressing 1000 for 4" reps was pretty amusing. Dante can't be too happy with these videos.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 10:00:24 AM »
HAHAHAHA I thought rinsed beef would fuel better workouts than this

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 12:13:05 PM »
hahaha.........weighted rack chins?? WTF!
 ::)

If you can pull a portion of your bodyweight + added weight, wouldn't it make more sense to just do normal chins.

Everybody is looking for short cuts.........can't these guys just do normal lifts with a full ROM and progressively increase the weight???

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »
Adding comments have been disabled for this video.

I wonder why...  ;D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 12:23:13 PM »
The clown legging pressing 1000 for 4" reps was pretty amusing. Dante can't be too happy with these videos.

Cant be too happy? I dont own intensemuscle (2 other guys do) I just have a single forum there where I post.
I dont know who these guys are, are they doing DC training? If so I have no control of who does my methods and how they go about it
(all i saw was intensemuscle on the one (first) video I looked at, that could be any forum over there)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 12:23:55 PM »
Oh Brother:

what the fuck is he doing. stop screaming you fucking idiot
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »
In Dante`s defense, I don`t think he invented the Rack Chin.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 12:28:29 PM »
In Dante`s defense, I don`t think he invented the Rack Chin.

it's just offered as an altervative, just something new to try.  It's not written in stone that you have to use them but if you're stale on a movement what doe it hurt to try them?  I've never done them but who knows if they work or not, I wouldn't know until I started doing them.....lots of guys swear by em.
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »
I just looked at the 3rd and 4th video's...bigcity and ronharris...both good guys.....if you guys dont understand the concept of the rackchins Im not going to even bother trying to explain it to you (its a heavier and heavier progressive weight concept) because lets bottom line it shall we..you really dont want an explanation......this is the "bitch site"...meaning people like to bitch and complain and whine and put down everyone and everything in the sport over here.....it makes them feel good I guess.....that bores the living hell out of me....I can go to the local grocery store and stand in line and hear old ladies bitching about something if that was of interest.

whose got my record for trainees on rack chins? Dave Henry I think he got something like 165lbs in his lap for 22 reps....seen his back lately?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 12:38:45 PM »
I just looked at the 3rd and 4th video's...bigcity and ronharris...both good guys.....if you guys dont understand the concept of the rackchins Im not going to even bother explaining it to you (its a progressive weight concept)

whose got my record for trainees on rack chins? Dave Henry I think he got something like 165lbs in his lap for 22 reps....seen his back lately?

you're wasting your time.
nasser=piece of shit

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »
I just looked at the 3rd and 4th video's...bigcity and ronharris...both good guys.....if you guys dont understand the concept of the rackchins Im not going to even bother trying to explain it to you (its a heavier and heavier progressive weight concept) because lets bottom line it shall we..you really dont want an explanation......this is the "bitch site"...meaning people like to bitch and complain and whine and put down everyone and everything in the sport over here.....it makes them feel good I guess.....that bores the living hell out of me....I can go to the local grocery store and stand in line and hear old ladies bitching about something if that was of interest.

can you give us dave's cycle?
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 12:52:50 PM »

Dante`,

How do your routines differ for Powerlifters?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 01:18:42 PM »
Gayer than using a squat rack when training to self-suck... :-\
K

affy

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

Im serious here, please can you explain...or link me to a website that CLEARLY explain about the concept of rackchins.

It just seems stupid to reduce half your bodyweight and then put more weight on your legs, wouldn't it just make sense to do a regular chin or pullup?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 01:57:15 PM »
Im serious here, please can you explain...or link me to a website that CLEARLY explain about the concept of rackchins.

It just seems stupid to reduce half your bodyweight and then put more weight on your legs, wouldn't it just make sense to do a regular chin or pullup?

exactly.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 01:59:04 PM »

I would guess he's explained it at www.intensemuscle.com.
You can go there to the "dogg pound" for most DC based questions and conversation.  

If it makes sense to do a regular pull up or chin, then go ahead and stick with those.  I think Dante would say the same thing.  
Dante feels that there is benefit to that form of chinning, and a lot of people agree.  It's probably not for everyone, but if some people feel they get benefit from it, I say go for it.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio