Author Topic: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest  (Read 93648 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest
« Reply #1100 on: May 02, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »
Alright! So this is the second internet challenge I won! :D

Chris Mason and Billybuns where both formidable foes..

What is in store next for Alexxx?

Who knows.. maybe I will do a real competition in the future.

Until then I will work on my presentation and posing and the rest of the stuff that comes with bodybuilding. Everyone's been real cool and I want to thank you for that. I am real glad ripitupsexy went my way.. ;D

MORAL OF THE STORY IS... DON'T JUICE TO LOOK LIKE A NATTY! ;D
just push some weight!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #1101 on: May 02, 2007, 02:04:24 PM »
Lori posted the rules weeks ago, Alexxx showed zero respect to Billy, Lori, MD, Getbig, or any of the judges. He could have easily took time out of his precious day and followed the rules as Billy did. If I was a judge I would have had to disqualify him, whether he was as big as Dorian Yates or as small as a mouse.

Picture Alexxx up on stage in his shorts at a contest and refusing to pose as the judges requested, he would have been disqualified.

You can hate me all you want, but I speak the truth whether people like to hear it or not.

Lori did an awesome job, without her this contest would have died. Billy earned my respect big time, Alexx did not. The judge Jaejonna and Superman were not professional. The MD judges did their job.

Go lick balls you queer bait faget. Oh and don't forget to bash your face into some rusty nails.
I

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #1102 on: May 02, 2007, 02:20:45 PM »
Lori posted the rules weeks ago, Alexxx showed zero respect to Billy, Lori, MD, Getbig, or any of the judges. He could have easily took time out of his precious day and followed the rules as Billy did. If I was a judge I would have had to disqualify him, whether he was as big as Dorian Yates or as small as a mouse.

Picture Alexxx up on stage in his shorts at a contest and refusing to pose as the judges requested, he would have been disqualified.

You can hate me all you want, but I speak the truth whether people like to hear it or not.

Lori did an awesome job, without her this contest would have died. Billy earned my respect big time, Alexx did not. The judge Jaejonna and Superman were not professional. The MD judges did their job.

What a whinny pussy.

On the other hand, Congrats Alexxx.  Never a doubt, but now it's final. Well done sir, well done.
\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1103 on: May 02, 2007, 02:23:56 PM »
Alright! So this is the second internet challenge I won! :D

Chris Mason and Billybuns where both formidable foes..
In your honest opinion, was it a blow out like you thought it would be, or did Billy give you more then you expected? And please, try to be honest, no wise cracks.

What is in store next for Alexxx?

Who knows.. maybe I will do a real competition in the future.
Maybe? Why not just do it? After all, are you not the same Alexxx who has self proclaimed himself as the future Mr. O? If so, shouldn't you go ahead and hit the stage?

Until then I will work on my presentation and posing and the rest of the stuff that comes with bodybuilding. Everyone's been real cool and I want to thank you for that. I am real glad ripitupsexy went my way.. ;D
ripitup"sexy" haha, I like that!

MORAL OF THE STORY IS... DON'T JUICE TO LOOK LIKE A NATTY! ;D
There's a moral to this story? I think if you give Billy some time, he will be able to come in much stronger.
BTW, when are you coming to the "Dark Side?" Don't you need some muscle mass if you're going to be Mr. O? ;)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #1104 on: May 02, 2007, 02:36:23 PM »
In your honest opinion, was it a blow out like you thought it would be, or did Billy give you more then you expected? And please, try to be honest, no wise cracks.
Maybe? Why not just do it? After all, are you not the same Alexxx who has self proclaimed himself as the future Mr. O? If so, shouldn't you go ahead and hit the stage?
There's a moral to this story? I think if you give Billy some time, he will be able to come in much stronger.
BTW, when are you coming to the "Dark Side?" Don't you need some muscle mass if you're going to be Mr. O? ;)

::)
\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1105 on: May 02, 2007, 02:39:31 PM »

It was like I thought it would be that is why I didn't put as much thought into it. I am pretty sure billy has train for as long as I have and maybe just one day decided to give up on natural size?? There are so many bad influences in his corner it is not even funny.

Yes but I have also wised up. Look at all the guys at the olympia level. Most would switch careers with a skinny actor in a heartbeat! There is too much focus on mass right now and that is ruining physiques. I want to become the best built man in the world. That means my waist stays at 30"!

:D

Billy already had lots of time. He should stop every single thing his is injecting and start a natural base. Then he is bound to do better. As for now he is just another arvilla.
just push some weight!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1106 on: May 02, 2007, 02:42:04 PM »

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #1107 on: May 02, 2007, 02:48:37 PM »
So I'm not allowed to comment?

You're the only one who can....unless they want to get banned from the steroid board. ::)

Most of your questions/comments were to slight alexxx.  Kind of like siouxcountry but subtle.

Alexxx is a straight pimp and handled the question like a true player.
\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #1108 on: May 02, 2007, 03:08:23 PM »
Congratulations alexxx and thanks for the compliment.... :-*

Thanks to everyone who helped me coordinate this challenge.  My job here is done.    :)

:)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #1109 on: May 02, 2007, 03:32:52 PM »

yes alexxx your the champ!!!  i knew it!!!
are you delusional?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1110 on: May 02, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »
You're the only one who can....unless they want to get banned from the steroid board. ::)

Most of your questions/comments were to slight alexxx.  Kind of like siouxcountry but subtle.

Alexxx is a straight pimp and handled the question like a true player.
No, I wasn't insinuating anything, just straight up questions, and Alexxx answered them. I got no problem with Alexxx or Billy, and zero vested interest in their contest. Entertaining? Sure, but in the end, it means very little.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #1111 on: May 02, 2007, 04:11:55 PM »
Why so much hate?
why so humble your bitch lossing the contest make you feel bad.

siouxcountry just go ahead and delete your getbig account because we only have one fudgepacker around here and his name is BAYGM ;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #1112 on: May 02, 2007, 04:15:13 PM »
It was like I thought it would be that is why I didn't put as much thought into it. I am pretty sure billy has train for as long as I have and maybe just one day decided to give up on natural size?? There are so many bad influences in his corner it is not even funny.

Yes but I have also wised up. Look at all the guys at the olympia level. Most would switch careers with a skinny actor in a heartbeat! There is too much focus on mass right now and that is ruining physiques. I want to become the best built man in the world. That means my waist stays at 30"!

:D

Billy already had lots of time. He should stop every single thing his is injecting and start a natural base. Then he is bound to do better. As for now he is just another arvilla.
congrat's alexxx,you stomped that homo ;D

bench

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #1113 on: May 02, 2007, 04:39:08 PM »
Alot of hate and anger directed toward me. Maybe I should delete my account, nah fuck you haters.  :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #1114 on: May 02, 2007, 04:40:57 PM »

are you saying i wasn't professional?... if so how?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #1115 on: May 02, 2007, 05:02:08 PM »
are you saying i wasn't professional?... if so how?

You did, ok. I was surprised you had little comment on Alexxx and his lack of respect for the rules.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #1116 on: May 02, 2007, 05:05:33 PM »
ha ha, alex destroyed that little abortion.

Silly Buns should just kill himself now but do a one shot two kills type of thing and take schmoecountry with him.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: May 02, 2007, 05:07:40 PM »
ha ha, alex destroyed that little abortion.

Silly Buns should just kill himself now but do a one shot two kills type of thing and take schmoecountry with him.
hahahahaha, "silly buns".

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #1118 on: May 02, 2007, 05:07:59 PM »
You did, ok. I was surprised you had little comment on Alexxx and his lack of respect for the rules.
yeah they didn't teach me much in BB judging school ::)

bro get over it..... billy has the heart, but not the tools.

alexxx proved he looks better even without the all the gay shit that goes with BB.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #1119 on: May 02, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »
I thought Superstar's post with his scoring was well done and quite professional, meant to comment on it earlier actually...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1120 on: May 03, 2007, 07:38:28 AM »
I thought Superstar's post with his scoring was well done and quite professional, meant to comment on it earlier actually...

ditto
just push some weight!

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1121 on: May 03, 2007, 09:25:07 AM »
first of all i want to sat thanks for letting me part of this fine BB contest. you two are an inspiration to others.

so here it goes.

Billy: very professional looking tanned, shaved, and some good poses, but lacking mass and sorry to say muscle :-\

alexxx: mush bigger and just as lean. not as professional as billy, but he just has a much more put together physique then billy.

so my score is Alexxx 10  Billy 6.

congrats to both SS.

I find this suitably professional... sorry Sioux!  ;)
Repent, or join me!

ButtonMan

« Reply #1122 on: May 03, 2007, 09:26:22 AM »
Heard anything about the VIP list Nuge ....  8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1123 on: May 03, 2007, 09:32:25 AM »
first of all i want to sat thanks for letting me part of this fine BB contest. you two are an inspiration to others.

so here it goes.

Billy: very professional looking tanned, shaved, and some good poses, but lacking mass and sorry to say muscle :-\

alexxx: mush bigger and just as lean. not as professional as billy, but he just has a much more put together physique then billy.

so my score is Alexxx 10  Billy 6.

congrats to both SS.

whats unprofessional about that?

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #1124 on: May 03, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »
Heard anything about the VIP list Nuge ....  8)

Yes and no. I started TWO threads on this at MD, and both were deleted. I have been notified that this is simply not a topic up for discussion. 

It seems pretty obvious to me (but of course I cannot get this confirmed) that the VIP area is an "in joke," a kind of limbo somewhere short of being officially banned.

As you discovered, anyone can view the list of VIPs--there is a link on the top level forums page, "View Forum Leaders." If they really wanted to keep this a secret they could (1) remove that link and/or (2) lock the page.   
Repent, or join me!