Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's Herulean Brutal Monster training session on BFTO '06!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4700 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, i've seen some pros train light and easy but this gem takes the cake, lateral and front raises for an hour with massive 17.5 pound db's, upright rows with the monstrous 50 pound fixed bar and shrugs with the epically huge 80's, what a monster!!!!!!!!!!! he also trained with the huge 5'5" japanese man mountain Hide Kawasaki, what an effort, they must have needed a whole 5 grams of whey protein after that one. ::)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
hahahahaha, i've seen some pros train light and easy but this gem takes the cake, lateral and front raises for an hour with massive 17.5 pound db's, upright rows with the monstrous 50 pound fixed bar and shrugs with the epically huge 80's, what a monster!!!!!!!!!!! he also trained with the huge 5'5" japanese man mountain Hide Kawasaki, whay an effort, they must have needed a whole 5 grams of whey protein after that one. ::)

hahahahahaha, brutal movement of iron once again by Milos!

The magnetic pull of the North Pole must be affected when he trains hahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha, brutal movement of iron once again by Milos!

The magnetic pull of the North Pole must be affected when he trains hahahaha
hahahahaha, i can just imagine what's coming next when Milos reads this, first he'll punch holes in the walls then once he's semi composed he'll type some posts telling me i've never trained and that i should come out and train with him if i think i'm such a hardass and then he'll tell me that his wife trains harder and heavier than me and that she one arm db curls more than i squat, blah, blah, blah. ::)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
hahahahaha, i can just imagine what's coming next when Milos reads this, first he'll punch holes in the walls then once he's semi composed he'll type some posts telling me i've never trained and that i should come out and train with him if i think i'm such a hardass and then he'll tell me that his wife trains harder and heavier than me and that she one arm db curls more than i squat, blah, blah, blah. ::)

hahahahaha, yes Milos is such a pussy Sarcasm, I bet when he reads this thread he will go and put his wife in a submission hold and get to her to say "You are the strongest guy in the World Milos Scarcev!" until he lets go hahaha

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
hahahahaha, i've seen some pros train light and easy but this gem takes the cake, lateral and front raises for an hour with massive 17.5 pound db's, upright rows with the monstrous 50 pound fixed bar and shrugs with the epically huge 80's, what a monster!!!!!!!!!!! he also trained with the huge 5'5" japanese man mountain Hide Kawasaki, what an effort, they must have needed a whole 5 grams of whey protein after that one. ::)

and Milos left leg alone is still bigger than your entire tiny body. damn shame ;)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!

and Milos left leg alone is still bigger than your entire tiny body. damn shame ;)

did you take a leg measurement while you were  sleeping in his lap, Penisher?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
There is method to the madness. Light high volume is excrutiating training and can make heavy training seem much easier. Would you rather lift 50lb laterals normal speed for 10 or lift 20lbs very slowly 2-3sec negative and strictly for 20+? 50lbs seems much easier. Go to Koloseum Gym and see if it is easy.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
There is method to the madness. Light high volume is excrutiating training and can make heavy training seem much easier. Would you rather lift 50lb laterals normal speed for 10 or lift 20lbs very slowly 2-3sec negative and strictly for 20+? 50lbs seems much easier. Go to Koloseum Gym and see if it is easy.

I bet you're a monster, "Swilkins1984"

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
another stupid dumbass non-sense thread about the great milos sarcev..but the sad part is milos is still 3 times your size fagootfather
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV

I am not believe me "Big"Cypriate ::)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries

Bingo.
Motherboy (the band).

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
fuck off 'big chicken shit'..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
f**k off 'big chicken shit'..

And here comes everyone's resident punching bag, Apu the shitstained Indian.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
did you take a leg measurement while you were  sleeping in his lap, Penisher?

no, but I thought you said milos' dick was stuck on your throat last night? How did you get it out. Oh, I forgot, you like being choke on them, my bad.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
And here comes everyone's resident punching bag, Apu the shitstained Indian.
ahhahah the irony again... ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!

no, but I thought you said milos' dick was stuck on your throat last night? How did you get it out. Oh, I forgot, you like being choke on them, my bad.

Getbig's funniest post ever? ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Getbig's funniest post ever? ::)
yes it is homo...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
I do a single drop-set of laterals from 55lbs down to 5lbs. People who do not watch me closely wonder why I can barely lift 5lbs. I think this is how Milos trains.
100% clean!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Hahahah they were sipping on his homemade shakes during that brutal workout. "Alrightah next we doah toilet paper curl, broom stick bench, andah air squats"

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
HAHAHAHA this guy is weaker than Dan18 yet he calls everyone out..... take up the challence sarcasm and destroy this guys allready frail self confidence

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
Milos couldn't score big with Hoes

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
he knows alot more than us
-

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Envy it’s a motherfuker right Squadfaggot"? How much weight do you move?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Envy it’s a motherfuker right Squadfaggot"? How much weight do you move?
You dont know Sarcasm. Now i understand how he enjoy in this forum.

lion33

• Getbig II
  • tryin to get big
I have a story about Milos.... last year at the Arnold i went up to him while he was standing alone and asked him something about training and he didn't respond just handed me a business card and implied that he could not tell me anything without me paying him. I have respect for him and all but anyone who thinks their knowledge is worth that much has some ego problems. His new name is Dr.Milos, my doctor is the only person i pay for their knowledge so now its DR MILOS.