Author Topic: Shawn Ray New DVD CLIP!  (Read 5088 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Shawn Ray New DVD CLIP!
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2007, 12:14:20 AM »
No time soon, new DVD to promote, Show to promote, baby due this July.
sorry son, doesn't look good with my travle schedule already booked pretty good.
Thx, ;)
S. Ray
Good for you, just thought I'd ask. :)

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2007, 12:28:28 AM »
Shawn, any plans on coming to Australia???

Shawn knows we dont know what dvd's are over here, he wont be able to market this vid  ;D
$450 Jeans

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 12:30:02 AM »
Shawn knows we dont know what dvd's are over here, he wont be able to market this vid  ;D
yeah but there are enough real obese guys 40 and over that could do with some tips ;)

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2007, 12:32:51 AM »
yeah but there are enough real obese guys 40 and over that could do with some tips ;)

Yeah but then you get the other crowd at the aussie seminars .. ""crickey shawn dis dvd here is great mate, any chance i can score me some dianabol and a quick shag""

;D
$450 Jeans

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2007, 12:35:00 AM »
Yeah but then you get the other crowd at the aussie seminars .. ""crickey shawn dis dvd here is great mate, any chance i can score me some dianabol and a quick shag""

;D
nah, i never saw any of that when ronnie came here, i tell you what aussies respect the american bodybuilders alot when there here, ronnie was treated like a God when in sydney

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2007, 12:37:22 AM »
nah, i never saw any of that when ronnie came here, i tell you what aussies respect the american bodybuilders alot when there here, ronnie was treated like a God when in sydney

yeah i saw him at fitness warehouse hindmarsh. It was great except the mic was fucked for the first 5 mins lol
$450 Jeans

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2007, 12:41:37 AM »
yeah i saw him at fitness warehouse hindmarsh. It was great except the mic was fucked for the first 5 mins lol
he was at revesby in Sydney, i couldn't believe the size of his arms, Luke wood was hanging around also and he was a real cool also

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2007, 12:44:19 AM »
he was at revesby in Sydney, i couldn't believe the size of his arms, Luke wood was hanging around also and he was a real cool also

Yeah the signing went for 3 hours, ronnie looked tired as shit at the end of it, must be hard signing and taking pics for such a long time after the seminar. Then you get the little twunts who go up and feel his arms and want 50 pics and the little guys with 12 inch arms posing down lol  ;D
$450 Jeans

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2007, 12:47:01 AM »
Yeah the signing went for 3 hours, ronnie looked tired as shit at the end of it, must be hard signing and taking pics for such a long time after the seminar. Then you get the little twunts who go up and feel his arms and want 50 pics and the little guys with 12 inch arms posing down lol  ;D
hahahha yeah true but thats the name of the game, its not like the pics were free, he earned his money

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2007, 12:52:45 AM »
When does the onlyme vid like this come out?  Oh, I remember now, he just talks a lot of shit these days.  It is "onlyme" afterall, such a great humble name for a shit talker that won't quit stalking the ill behaved children at present.  Why hasn't Keith been on this thread yet?  Maybe he ran out of snacks, and had to go to the store....OR...maybe he doesn't want to admit that Shawn looks good, or is that Sean that you call him bro?   ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2007, 01:03:42 AM »
Car 54 where are you? :o

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2007, 01:29:05 AM »
When does the onlyme vid like this come out?  Oh, I remember now, he just talks a lot of shit these days.  It is "onlyme" afterall, such a great humble name for a shit talker that won't quit stalking the ill behaved children at present.  Why hasn't Keith been on this thread yet?  Maybe he ran out of snacks, and had to go to the store....OR...maybe he doesn't want to admit that Shawn looks good, or is that Sean that you call him bro?   ;D
easy now