Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 73252 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #525 on: February 12, 2007, 08:51:23 AM »
Problem is hedge.....Adonis is the type that would actually take the time to fabricate fake plates just to "win".

You can't believe ANYTHING he says or does.
unles ther is someone impartil there for adam it shouldn't count.  He's a tricky man.

I can do those too, but the challenge was for best lifts.

Dumbell Flyes happens to be an incredibly strong point for me.

He told me to choose a lift and go first.  I will choose these.

bottom line, that's pathetic.  Sorry Adam, I know we have a truce but that's just terrible.  You've gone on and on about how much you can deadlif and then you pull this?  At least be a man and back up your previous statements.
nasser=piece of shit

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #526 on: February 12, 2007, 08:52:09 AM »
Plus he has to CATCH me in deadlifts.

So I am giving him a break here as I see it.

Neither of your deadlifts count. As was pointed out you didn't lock out on either of them and you lied on the weight on the blurry one.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #527 on: February 12, 2007, 08:52:40 AM »
Good luck on the benchpress max effort day. I'm sure you can push some serious iron.

-Hedge

i knew he'd pull out the deadlift pictures if i opened it up to that, plus you and i both know we're going to see the second coming of christ before we see adam post a squat video. i figured bench was pretty fair.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #528 on: February 12, 2007, 08:52:43 AM »
Dumbell flyes are a moronic lift as the tension is only at the bottom of the lift and less than 3/4th of the way in it gets incredibly easy.

Describe your form please. I've seen most people perform this in a manner that is more like a press. The db fly shouldn't have any break of the elbow and involve nearly 0% of the triceps (picture hugging a tree). Anything short of that and it isn't a proper fly.

Arms all the way extended, Dumbells must barely touch the floor.

Arms are locked all the way through.

Best Chest Exercise there is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: February 12, 2007, 08:54:14 AM »
DaddyWaddy and I are filming a video soon,  that should be good enough for EVERYONE.

2 Legendary Kings, training together!  Ripped as fuck too.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: February 12, 2007, 08:54:20 AM »
Arms all the way extended, Dumbells must barely touch the floor.

Arms are locked all the way through.

Best Chest Exercise there is.

okay then. you're up. let me know when you've done it, post the video, and i'll see what i can do.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: February 12, 2007, 08:55:43 AM »
DaddyWaddy and I are filming a video soon,  that should be good enough for EVERYONE.

2 Legendary Kings, training together!  Ripped as f**k too.
i would pay money to see that one, two ripped Greek statues training.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: February 12, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
okay then. you're up. let me know when you've done it, post the video, and i'll see what i can do.

Are we going for sheer weight?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #533 on: February 12, 2007, 08:57:01 AM »

2 Legendary Kings, training together!  Ripped as f**k too.

DW is bulking and looks way less impressive thee days, you've been filming now for months or talkig about it....when's it gonna happen
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: February 12, 2007, 08:57:03 AM »
i would pay money to see that one, two ripped Greek statues training.

We are going to have some McD`s scenes and a Pizza eating contest as well. HAHHAHAH

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: February 12, 2007, 08:57:35 AM »
Are we going for sheer weight?

sure. you now owe me (hell, anyone reading this) a video of your deadlift, bench, and dumbbell flies. once you post all three then i'll throw back a counter.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: February 12, 2007, 08:58:50 AM »
sure. you now owe me (hell, anyone reading this) a video of your deadlift, bench, and dumbbell flies. once you post all three then i'll throw back a counter.

The Dumbells in my Gym only go up to 100 and I can easily do those on the Flyes.

How about we pick a weight and do reps.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #537 on: February 12, 2007, 08:59:23 AM »
DW is bulking and looks way less impressive thee days, you've been filming now for months or talkig about it....when's it gonna happen

I got to disagree with you, daddywaddy still has a great looking physique, and he's an interesting guy. The two clips he's made are classics.

Will be interesting to see his part definitely.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: February 12, 2007, 09:00:29 AM »
I got to disagree with you, daddywaddy still has a great looking physique, and he's an interesting guy. The two clips he's made are classics.

Will be interesting to see his part definitely.

-Hedge
i agree DW has an awesome build, he probably looks very impressive in person with his height, width and mass.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: February 12, 2007, 09:00:38 AM »
The Dumbells in my Gym only go up to 100 and I can easily do those on the Flyes.

okay. 100lbs.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #540 on: February 12, 2007, 09:00:45 AM »

Ok.

If you easily can do the 100's, why not do the 100's for reps.

Good luck.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: February 12, 2007, 09:01:17 AM »
i agree DW has an awesome build, he probably looks very impressive in person with his height, width and mass.

agreed. DW is jacked. he looks great for someone of normal height, at 6'6 he must be a house.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #542 on: February 12, 2007, 09:09:21 AM »
Adonis really is a weasel. I honestly don't know how you can defend him 'Squadfather'. He made a challenge then IMMEDIATELY backed down! He has become the most delusional person on getbig - and thats saying something considering the likes of Vince and Alexxx post here :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: February 12, 2007, 09:12:06 AM »
Adonis really is a weasel. I honestly don't know how you can defend him 'Squadfather'. He made a challenge then IMMEDIATELY backed down! He has become the most delusional person on getbig - and thats saying something considering the likes of Vince and Alexxx post here :-\
he didn't back down from anything, UK, i think he's saying that he hasn't been training the bench press and deadlift right now due to losing bodyfat, anyone who knows anything will tell you that the powerlifts are VERY bodyweight dependant movements, 99 percent of people will be able to move more in absolute weight when they're heavier.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: February 12, 2007, 09:15:32 AM »
he didn't back down from anything, UK, i think he's saying that he hasn't been training the bench press and deadlift right now due to losing bodyfat, anyone who knows anything will tell you that the powerlifts are VERY bodyweight dependant movements, 99 percent of people will be able to move more in absolute weight when they're heavier.

the thing is, he didn't lay down those rules at the beginning. he said he was up for a youtube video challenge and he'd beat me at "any" powerlifting challenge. he said weight and height didn't matter, and he claimed not to lose any strength.

i agree that my weight gives me better leverage, and i said that at the beginning but he insisted it didn't matter. now i'm waiting for him to at least ACCEPT the challenge. i even agreed to do flyes with 100s for reps, now i'm waiting for a video of that.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #545 on: February 12, 2007, 09:16:46 AM »
By the way,

I would OWN you in any physique or Powerlifting competition.  

Lets do a You Tube Video Challenge!!

You best lifts, against mine.
There it is. Adonis has owned himself so badly i'm not sure theres a way back for him this time. He has become a joke, which is a shame because his transformation from fat hick to ripped athlete was pretty impressive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: February 12, 2007, 09:16:55 AM »
the thing is, he didn't lay down those rules at the beginning. he said he was up for a youtube video challenge and he'd beat me at "any" powerlifting challenge. he said weight and height didn't matter, and he claimed not to lose any strength.

i agree that my weight gives me better leverage, and i said that at the beginning but he insisted it didn't matter. now i'm waiting for him to at least ACCEPT the challenge. i even agreed to do flyes with 100s for reps, now i'm waiting for a video of that.

Daddywaddy and I are filming shortly.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: February 12, 2007, 09:16:59 AM »

you guys are both strong as fuck if you can do strict db flyes with 100's i'll tell you that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: February 12, 2007, 09:17:41 AM »
There it is. Adonis has owned himself so badly i'm not sure theres a way back for him this time. He has become a joke, which is a shame because his transformation from fat hick to ripped athlete was pretty impressive.

Where is the powerlifting Competition and which organization do I need to sign up for?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: February 12, 2007, 09:19:25 AM »
you guys are both strong as f**k if you can do strict db flyes with 100's i'll tell you that.

my man, i ain't done a fly in about three months, and even then it was a set with the 60s at the end to get the blood flowing. this is more about making adonis back up his mouth for once, and if it means i have to try flyes with a ridiculous weight then i'll do it. i'll agree if he shoots a video of hitting strict flyes with a pair of 100s i'll be in some serious trouble when it comes to returning the volley, haha.  ;D