Author Topic: William Llewellyn's "ANABOLICS 2007" review  (Read 3037 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
William Llewellyn's "ANABOLICS 2007" review
« on: February 13, 2007, 07:51:03 PM »

Just received my copy of ANABOLICS 2007 (6th Edition) today in the mail from the man himself.

I have to say that it's much more detailed than either the 2005 or 2006 versions in several ways.

Not only is there an expansive profile of each drug covered, but also a complete listing of sides (contraindications) and typical administration, with accompanying headings for each subtopic.

It's a very refined product, especially when compared to his older releases.

His references cover seventeen pages, so everything cited in the book is listed if you actually wanted to track it down and read the clinical study yourself.

Appendix A (Chemical Analysis Reports) has been updated.  He has ninety five pages of analytical lay assays covering most of the major UG brands out there, several that many of you have used and I think the results will surprise some of you.

Appendix B-D (Drug Availability Tables) have been updated.

Appendix E (Anabolic Photos) and Appendix F (Drug Photos) have been updated.

Appendix G (Drug Security Stickers) impressed me the most, and that is what is going to keep many of you newbies from getting scammed in the long run.  There are holograms of both legit pharmaceutical companies and UG alike, so you will know for sure that what you are buying is real.

Overall, it's the best anabolic reference out there, both for the newbie and advanced user.

It's something you should own if you are even considering using anabolics in the future, or even if you just want the information for your own self-knowledge.

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/products_book.html

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: William Llewellyn's "ANABOLICS 2007" review
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »
Good post Divver...I especially like his books breakdown of the sources (particularly UG)  I think this should be the offical newbie manual..but as you said, we can all benefit from it
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 09:19:04 PM »
Yeah Im waiting for a copy myself I want to see if some of the boxes I sent in last year made it in the pics section.

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 02:08:24 PM »
just got my copy.....its awesome worth every penney