Author Topic: vote for new mods on the genral  (Read 4023 times)

sandycoosworth

vote for new mods on the genral
« on: February 14, 2007, 12:18:37 PM »
please vote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=127470.0

im holding a vote to choose to 2 additional mods to add to this growing monster of a board

ron posted on the thread that he will honor the outcome

so far the candidates are

Jimmy (me)
240 or Bust
Cap86

i think any 2 of the 3 of us would do a fine job personally :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: vote for new mods on the genral
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 12:20:52 PM »
please vote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=127470.0

im holding a vote for 2 new mods to this growing monster of a board, ron posted on the thread that he will honor the outcome

so far the candidates are

Jimmy (me)
240 or Bust
Cap86

i think any 2 of the 3 of us would do a fine job personally :)
Good job.  I agree.  I think we all post enough and put our opinions out there coherently.
Squishy face retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 12:30:28 PM »
I vote for 240 and cap, and AGAINST JIMMY!
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 12:54:54 PM »
jimmy.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 01:08:14 PM »
who is Jimmy?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »
Let's just make everyone who posts here frequently mods, because most of them will be mods anyway if we add a fair spectrum, that's 3 more mods... That will make most of the regulars mods.  That will make this forum overmodded.  What is there to do now?  occational thread merge of identical topics posted at the same time and maybe on occation nix a thread that has no political point and is an attack only.  Rare... I've done it once.  Why are more mods needed ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 01:13:59 PM »
jimmy.
240, jimmy just started this because I refused to open the rules for newcomers up to debate as that would only allow for more rules... we don't need more rules, we need the very min amount of rules that will work... I've busted my ass to make sure that notion that we all cared about at the beggining of this forum wasn't lost.  I will resign my modding if this forum loses the intent of its creation, not that anyone cares...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »
dont be a baby... im just wantto make sure the forum is what the people want it to be ... the more mods debating issues the less likely it is to be a dictatorship :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »
dont be a baby... im just wantto make sure the forum is what the people want it to be ... the more mods debating issues the less likely it is to be a dictatorship :)
It's not a dictartorship you assclown... It's modded the same as other forums...  For the amount of people who post here, it's more than enough mods... What could possibly be the problem.. Min rules have been set for this forum and people have largly enjoyed the leway given in posting.  You want more mods now but a month ago you were bitching that more mods killed General...HMMMMM someone has a vendetta and is saying things they don't actually beleive... JIMMY...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 01:35:03 PM »
240 for prez

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 01:45:22 PM »
240 for prez

LOL!  I'd be assassinated in about 5 minutes!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »
It's not a dictartorship you assclown... It's modded the same as other forums...  For the amount of people who post here, it's more than enough mods... What could possibly be the problem.. Min rules have been set for this forum and people have largly enjoyed the leway given in posting.  You want more mods now but a month ago you were bitching that more mods killed General...HMMMMM someone has a vendetta and is saying things they don't actually beleive... JIMMY...

this sounds like the last hurrah of a falling dictator

no need to have any animosity berzerker ... all were going to do is listen to the people :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 02:01:41 PM »

no need to have any animosity berzerker ... all were going to do is listen to the people :)

This got my posts exiled to another board - although in Beserker's defence, he does participate in this board far more than you do, Jimmy.

I think the fewer Mods the better.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 02:02:49 PM »
I think the fewer Mods the better.

yeah, i agree with this.  we don't need to add any.  but if we do, bring in guys who didn't appear last week with big beefs with people - bring in longtime posters.  but we really don't need any change.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 02:05:31 PM »

no need to have any animosity berserker ... all were going to do is listen to the people :)
Is there going to a hanging... and trumped up celebration of the toppling of my statue... ::)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 02:15:48 PM »
no ... there will be open discussion about the direction of the boards ... as there should have been all along

but in the sense of you dictating, yeah that shit is over

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 02:34:12 PM »
Lets examine some motives here...

Ok, as has been pointed out, political is very successful!  Isn't part of that success do to the environment created by the mods and by the rules of the forum???  What we've done has worked and as many have noted, worked good!

Ok, many of you don't know this about Jimmy but the evidence is on the board.  You all know he claims General as his baby.  When political was started as a forum did he fight for it?  NO!!!  You know what he did?  He tried to kill it!  That's right, go back and look at Jimmy's posts when the forum first started... He started posting in General, not political on political issues and worded them in such a way as would get them to stay in General so that members wouldn't leave general to post on political topics.  I persisted and got some of these threads moved so Political would have a chance to get off the ground, but it can be clearly seen he tried to kill political.  That's right, he tried to sabotage political from the start... So a forum has been created from the creation of a successfull environment via the board rules and mod agreements.  I ask, what is Jimmy's true motive in getting his hands on the board rules?

Jimmy has no basis for crying fowl:

Political isn't alone in my policy, Main boards with Locked Rules:

Steroid board: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=4.0
Training Q&A: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=2.0
Nutrition, Products & Supplements: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=3.0
Natural Bodybuilding: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=36.0
Sex, Sexy & More! (18+): http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=17.0

sandycoosworth

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 03:10:49 PM »
Lets examine some motives here...

Ok, as has been pointed out, political is very successful!  Isn't part of that success do to the environment created by the mods and by the rules of the forum???  What we've done has worked and as many have noted, worked good!

Ok, many of you don't know this about Jimmy but the evidence is on the board.  You all know he claims General as his baby.  When political was started as a forum did he fight for it?  NO!!!  You know what he did?  He tried to kill it!  That's right, go back and look at Jimmy's posts when the forum first started... He started posting in General, not political on political issues and worded them in such a way as would get them to stay in General so that members wouldn't leave general to post on political topics.  I persisted and got some of these threads moved so Political would have a chance to get off the ground, but it can be clearly seen he tried to kill political.  That's right, he tried to sabotage political from the start... So a forum has been created from the creation of a successfull environment via the board rules and mod agreements.  I ask, what is Jimmy's true motive in getting his hands on the board rules?

as you can all see, berzerker is paranoid and is doing whatever he can to make sure nobody else has any say in the board

more mods are coming, that thread is getting unlocked  and you will have to be happy listening to what the people have to say :)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 03:12:15 PM »

Jimmy has no basis for crying fowl:

Political isn't alone in my policy, Main boards with Locked Rules:

Steroid board: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=4.0
Training Q&A: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=2.0
Nutrition, Products & Supplements: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=3.0
Natural Bodybuilding: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=36.0
Sex, Sexy & More! (18+): http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=17.0

right, but this is a different board, its a democratic board for political debate

its not very democratic to lock threads

give it up ... ron agreed to honor the vote and so far it looks liek cap86 and i will be joining you :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 03:13:32 PM »
as you can all see, berzerker is paranoid and is doing whatever he can to make sure nobody else has any say in the board

more mods are coming, that thread is getting unlocked  and you will have to be happy listening to what the people have to say :)

So he should.  This board isn't Venezuela.
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 03:16:14 PM »
So he should.  This board isn't Venezuela.

thats the point though, he has said clearly he isnt interested in hearing anyone elses opinon

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 03:17:17 PM »
It should be noted saying all this that the very day Bruce decided DL needed replaced, Bruce did not even PM DL with an issue... Nope, didn't even give him a chance... I pm'd DL that same day to let him know what was happening so this wouldn't be behind his back... DL responded that day... So i ask everyone here, who's being fair and who's being unfair...

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 03:18:25 PM »
It should be noted saying all this that the very day Bruce decided DL needed replaced, Bruce did not even PM DL with an issue... Nope, didn't even give him a chance... I pm'd DL that same day to let him know what was happening so this wouldn't be behind his back... DL responded that day... So i ask everyone here, who's being fair and who's being unfair...

I let him have his say in the thread, I drew it into the public domain.  Get a clue.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 03:18:54 PM »
right, but this is a different board, its a democratic board for political debate

its not very democratic to lock threads

give it up ... ron agreed to honor the vote and so far it looks liek cap86 and i will be joining you :)
and one that most have pointed out works great, yet you can't wait to get your hands on the rules... hmmmm

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 03:20:01 PM »
and one that most have pointed out works great, yet you can't wait to get your hands on the rules... hmmmm

Every Mod here will be held responsible to the people, just as you are 'son of Chavez'.
Thread Killer