Author Topic: How many of you are not posting on the political board and why?  (Read 5077 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: How many of you are not posting on the political board and why?
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2007, 09:35:05 PM »
Oh yea, that's exactly what it was, but you can't blame me ;D going on 2 days of being assulted on this bullshit...

That much is true.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2007, 09:42:14 PM »
That much is true.
Jimmy did lie about what happened... go look at his vote thread, he says political wanted 2 more mods, that was never brought up in political... he based that on your call to have DL replaced... the vote took place in General under false pretense, a lie.  Now I'm all for getting either DL to post more often or getting mod who does.  I think it would be better for the forum... but never was what Jimmy said true...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2007, 09:44:44 PM »
berserker also kinda left out the part where he deleted teh first rendition of his vote thread because it didnt go his way

hes being mad niggrish if you ask me :D
liar liar liar liar... I did not delete the thread ::)  I deleted posts that were not votes or where votes from people who have never once posted in political as was the rules set up for the vote... the vote thead was not deleted and restarted, that's bullshit and you know it,  You are such a pathological liar!!!!!!!!!!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2007, 09:47:20 PM »
Jimmy did lie about what happened... go look at his vote thread, he says political wanted 2 more mods, that was never brought up in political... he based that on your call to have DL replaced... the vote took place in General under false pretense, a lie.  Now I'm all for getting either DL to post more often or getting mod who does.  I think it would be better for the forum... but never was what Jimmy said true...

I've always been against having more Mods, I'm far more interested in getting DL more involved, or having him replaced.  The board has spoken regarding the status quo, we can't argue with that.
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2007, 09:52:09 PM »
  The board has spoken regarding the status quo, we can't argue with that.

of course you can when monkey boy was deleting posts from the vote ... if you dont let everyone speak your vote dont count

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2007, 10:06:34 PM »
youre lying nig ger

"theres been clamor for 2new  mods on the political board"

this is my exact quote ... me starting the thread is enough to count as clamor, and the 30 or so people who voted speaks to the issue as well

your thread was a joke,you deleted dissenting opinons ... so its null and void

i let everyones voice be heard, just as the new mod of the political board will :)

ps i never said you deleted the thread, i said you deleted the first rendition meaning the 10 or so posts saying you were dead wrong ... the second time around the thread just happened to go your way because you deleted anyting you didnt like in under 30 seconds
bullshit now you're lying... 30 people ::)  Those people were voting for new mods after you told them we wanted more mods like the decision was done and over... You faggin liar!!!!!!!!!  End this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2007, 10:10:58 PM »
10 or so of them said they wanted status quo and voted

the other 20 just voted

you should really lay down for a moment "dawg" youre sounding flustered

The guy is a pathological pain in the ass!!!!!!!!  He lied that political wanted two more mods... All the mods have said they are fine with the status quo and when a strictly modded vote was held to find out who out of the forum regulars who wanted more mods like Jimmy said, only 3 wanted more mods... 12 said no... So jimmy tells everyone I restarted the thread which is a lie again... ::) He has gone out of his way to lie about everything that has happend leaving me to either do nothing or defend the truth to the matter...  This has got to end... All I want to be able to do is mod the goddamned political board without having Jimmy on a warpath of 24/7 lies.  Jimmy needs to back the hell off or be put in timeout...  I want to mod but I can't be battling jimmy on this day in and day out... It's been great but constant Jimmy BS flying everywhere is to much bullshit flying through the air.  Please timeout this mofo!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2007, 11:57:39 PM »
You've just been exposed as a fraud, little man.

Thank you very much.

exposed as a fraud...ooooo lol..

whateva..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2007, 08:51:48 AM »
day 3 of la resistance is upon us ...... democracy shall be ours!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2007, 08:57:32 AM »
My residency status has been cleared

240, about your money....

let's get this bitch done and get posters on the political board....I'm tired of the same faces.....post dammit.  I guarantee there is more shit that pisses you off in life than just the douchebag curling at the power rack
Squishy face retard

sandycoosworth

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2007, 08:59:16 AM »
berserker curls at the squat rack

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
berserker curls at the squat rack
All violators will be shot

Seriously, post on the board  ;D
Squishy face retard

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2007, 03:32:38 PM »
i don't get involved with political issues, and i could care less about political issues!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2007, 08:11:16 PM »
day 3 of la resistance is upon us ...... democracy shall be ours!

i submitted a senate idea - six month terms and every 2 months, one guy is rotated out.

would give folks a chance to plead their case, get into office, declare wars, then leave it for the next guy to clean up.  could be a nice way to keep things fresh.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2007, 08:48:36 PM »
I read it if I cant sleep

then its zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's all the way

sandycoosworth

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2007, 09:43:31 PM »
i submitted a senate idea - six month terms and every 2 months, one guy is rotated out.

would give folks a chance to plead their case, get into office, declare wars, then leave it for the next guy to clean up.  could be a nice way to keep things fresh.

i said somethign very similar to this to ron the other day (except for all boards)

as long as the direction of the boards is decided by the members and not teh negro caeser

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2007, 09:41:15 AM »
I think so too but you can see the board does not go that way.  I wanted to attempt to change that but when people like how it is and it suits them, they're not gonna listen even when the current product is sub-par.
Cap, he said he wants the people to post objectively.  That's a cry different from him saying people don't post there because there isn't balance among the mods which is what you started this thread to find out, that was your claim.  objectively means he wants people to approach issues and ideas without bias.  Well that's not the case in politics anywhere... You have some people like that and you have people who fall on both sides.  Don't turn his statement into what you want to hear from it.  He's saying he doesn't post there because there are to many bias people posting there.  Changing DL isn't going to change this fact for him is it?...  You are clearly talking about something different... Did one single person in this thread actually say they don't post in political because DL fails in bringing balance to the force?  anybody? no... You know I tried to hook you up... I told you honestly what I felt was the best way to go about having your issue heard and seeing if there was enough people that felt the same way to warrant addressing this with Ron for change.  But nobody chimed in like you wanted to hear in this thread and the petition you started in political didn't go as planned either so I don't know what to say, I'm sorry man...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »
deleting posts and spamming

you are sickening

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2007, 11:36:42 AM »
deleting posts and spamming

you are sickening
lying your ass off in an attempt at a powergrab in political so you can nix the racism rule set by Ron and Ozmo, 10 times more sick... You backstabbed all of the forum regulars posting in political with your lies.  I hope Ron sees you for what you are and bans you.  I wouldn't be shocked if someone in political says enough is enough and calls for a vote to have you banned from the forum.  Keep up the bullshit, it'll only be so long before someone says enough is enough... I want this to be over.  It was based on lies, this is over Jimmy.  Stop this crap now please...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2007, 11:40:04 AM »
lies?

all the votes on my vote thread was the clamor i spoke of, you think i would starta thread without seeing if there is any support first?

i talked to mods (look at who voted for me) and ron and i went from there

you deleted posts and spammed

good luck gettign me banned :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2007, 11:54:06 AM »
lies?

all the votes on my vote thread was the clamor i spoke of, you think i would starta thread without seeing if there is any support first?

i talked to mods (look at who voted for me) and ron and i went from there

you deleted posts and spammed

good luck gettign me banned :)
lies.... I'm not trying to get you banned, clearly that's all you... I'm just saying I don't doubt someone will finally have enough of your bullshit.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »
All politics.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2007, 12:08:23 PM »
I don't post there cause of 240.  I feel like its a 9/11 conspiracy theory board.    ;D ;D ;D ;D

bwahahahaha :D