Author Topic: True Adonis Intervention Thread (no negativity, please - sincerely)  (Read 9172 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
In another thread, natural al told TA/Heckler/etc...

<< I've never seen anyone so obssessed with anyhing in my life.  How many posts a day do you have between the 2 accounts?  Calling people's work?  Exposing the guy who beat you in the MGB?  Taking 300+ pics for th MGB?  Posting lots of peoples personal info?  What the f**k is wrong with you?  Honestly.  You claim you work at nasa and this is what you choose to do?  You need therapy cause this place is running your life.  Go get help. >>

And I know he and I are not the only ones who feel this way. So I propose we stage an intervention in this thread. Not to TA so much... I'm not optimistic he'll be able to see this as anything but an "attack" - but to Ron...

Ron, your site gives us all of us a great place to hang out and act like retards. But, for whatever reason, TA isn't able to enjoy it responsibly. If his life was Leaving Las Vegas, this is the point where he's gone from being fired from his job to vomiting on the kitchen floor in front of his refrigerator.

I know that none of us can stop him from "drinking" himself to death. But we don't have to offer him an open bar to do it with. So I humbly and respectfully suggest that you seriously consider banning him from the site.

Please let no one think that this suggestion comes from any meaningful dislike of TA. He's made me laugh plenty of times - and honestly there would be a big void in his absence for a long time.

But I'd rather his absence be occasioned by our showing that, personality differences aside, we're all human beings, and we care enough about him just enough to rather not see him unraveling in front of our eyes - than by the Dylan Klebold kind of ending we think he may be heading toward.

If any of you also think that we must "be cruel to be kind", you can add your comments to the thread.

If you only have something snarky or malicious to say, please please please post it somewhere else. If the moderator can help, uh, "insure" that, I'd really appreciate it.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: True Adonis Intervention Thread (no negativity, please - sincerely)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 04:18:42 PM »

<< I've never seen anyone so obssessed with anyhing in my life.  How many posts a day do you have between the 2 accounts?  Calling people's work?  Exposing the guy who beat you in the MGB?  Taking 300+ pics for th MGB?  Posting lots of peoples personal info?  What the f**k is wrong with you?  Honestly.  You claim you work at nasa and this is what you choose to do?  You need therapy cause this place is running your life.  Go get help. >>

And I know he and I are not the only ones who feel this way. So I propose we stage an intervention in this thread. Not to TA so much... I'm not optimistic he'll be able to see this as anything but an "attack" - but to Ron...

Ron, your site gives us all of us a great place to hang out and act like retards. But, for whatever reason, TA isn't able to enjoy it responsibly. If his life was Leaving Las Vegas, this is the point where he's gone from being fired to his job to vomiting on the kitchen floor in front of his refrigerator.

I know that none of us can stop him from "drinking" himself to death. But we don't have to offer him an open bar to do it with. So I humbly and respectfully suggest that you seriously consider banning him from the site.

Please let no one think that this suggestion comes from any meaningful dislike of TA. He's made me laugh plenty of times - and honestly there would be a big void in his absence for a long time.

But I'd rather his absence be occasioned by our showing that, personality differences aside, we're all human beings, and we care enough about him just enough to rather not see him unraveling in front of our eyes - than by the Dylan Klebold kind of ending we think he may be heading toward.

If any of you also think that we must "be cruel to be kind", you can add your comments to the thread.

If you only have something snarky or malicious to say, please please please post it somewhere else. If the moderator can help, uh, "insure" that, I'd really appreciate it.

do u think about "true adonis" all day?

Gayer than a Cher and Madonna Tribute Concert to Brokeback Mountain in the Castro

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 04:20:38 PM »
Bro...are you serious? you want to have an "intervention" because you feel someone posts too much here and takes this site too seriously?..lolololol...c'mon dude, give me a break...If someone has no life other than posting on this board then who the f*ck cares?????

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 04:22:15 PM »
Bro...are you serious? you want to have an "intervention" because you feel someone posts too much here and takes this site too seriously?..lolololol...c'mon dude, give me a break...If someone has no life other than posting on this board then who the f*ck cares?????

If it was just a severe case of Keyboard Warriorship, I'd concede your point. But he's calling people at work, for God's sake. I think he needs to be forcibly reminded that "it's just a TV show".

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 04:31:56 PM »
hahahahaha this thread is like 4 years late.....
L

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »
Calling people at work? I read that in your original post but really didn't give it any validity...now, if that's true it's beyond bizarre..... but to that point, you never know who is telling the truth on this site, who is full of shit and who is just making shit up to stir the pot.....If someone is calling someone at work then they were given the number...how else would someone find out that kind of information...

The Heckler

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 04:35:16 PM »

Ron, your site gives us all of us a great place to hang out and act like retards. But, for whatever reason, TA isn't able to enjoy it responsibly. If his life was Leaving Las Vegas, this is the point where he's gone from being fired from his job to vomiting on the kitchen floor in front of his refrigerator.

::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 04:37:06 PM »
Calling people at work? I read that in your original post but really didn't give it any validity...now, if that's true it's beyond bizarre..... but to that point, you never know who is telling the truth on this site, who is full of shit and who is just making shit up to stir the pot.....If someone is calling someone at work then they were given the number...how else would someone find out that kind of information...

good post, some people take this shit way too seriosuly, the thread starter is probably losing sleep over this ::)

Alex23 is a big boy, and he has an ongoing feud going with TA, its between them, where do you fit in bitch?

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 04:38:20 PM »

U wrote all this, and u r basically saying that Adam spends too much time on this board  ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 04:38:41 PM »
good post, some people take this shit way too seriosuly, the thread starter is probably losing sleep over this ::)

Alex23 is a big boy, and he has an ongoing feud going with TA, its between them, where do you fit in bitch?

haha dp, you have to forgive "koho"..."it" is trying to make a name for itself by jumping on a bandwagon

BTW, dp, according to Alex23 you are Blockhead, hahaha  ::)

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 04:39:32 PM »
Exactly...lately that's all that's on here is a bunch of crying babies as if this is a place for the meeting of the minds...as if The Lukes threads weren't enough, now this.....

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »
All I can say is that after the getbig contest, something bursted in his brain and he started loosing it. I remember TA of 18 months ago and he was already obsessive but decent and enthousiastic guy (with a big wart near his lower lip but still).

Then he spent 36 hrs straight online trying to find out who Whateva was, then Darth, then many others. Funny things is that any guy he would go after is usually decent and has much more going on, enough to make TA jealous like a bitch.

Then the ELITE came, but again he fucked it up by bringing printouts of board crap and embarass himself in front of Branch & others. Only someone who lives on this board could have tough of acting like an idiot like he did.

Adam, you used to be half decent... WTF happened?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 04:40:33 PM »
where do you fit in bitch?

Even when it's not your kid, if you see one playing in the street, you tell a cop.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 04:40:59 PM »
U wrote all this, and u r basically saying that Adam spends too much time on this board  ::)

Where is your logic?

Q

The Heckler

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 04:41:47 PM »
Where is your logic?

Where is yours that you cannot understand a basic statement like that?  ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 04:42:05 PM »
Even when it's not your kid, if you see one playing in the street, you tell a cop.

what if the kids a blood?

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 04:42:54 PM »
haha dp, you have to forgive "koho"..."it" is trying to make a name for itself by jumping on a bandwagon

BTW, dp, according to Alex23 you are Blockhead, hahaha  ::)

lolololol...yes, yes....make name for myself on internet forum using Koho (it's a brand of hockey equipment Mr. Hawking)...check.....jump on make believe bandwagon...check....lif es goal completed.... ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »
Quote from: ForMotherRussia
U wrote all this, and u r basically saying that Adam spends too much time on this board

What has his ability to write long sentences to do with the time of a persons membership on a forum?

That a person can write a post longer than 7 sentences has no correlation with the duration of a certain members stay on a messageboard.

Anyone can write a long post and it is totally irrelevant of how short/long time you have been a member.

"Hope this helps"
Q

sandycoosworth

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 04:52:25 PM »

its clear you want his cock

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »
to rather not see him unraveling in front of our eyes - than by the Dylan Klebold kind of ending we think he may be heading toward.

Speak for yourself....  let him crash and burn!

Watching TA is like watching a freight train with no brakes barreling towards a bridge out...   nothing you can do about it, so you may as well make some popcorn, pitch a lawn chair, and enjoy the show!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2007, 05:15:11 PM »
ribonucleic, you're funny in a sort of intelligent, subtle kinda way...altho I liked your last avatar and avatar msg much better.  ;D

garraeth!!!!!! How have you been man?  Hey wanna drive up tomorow to Fullerton to get our "getbig" free training passes at Milo's gym? I might take the occasion to take huge shit in 2 different toilets and not flush 8)

.... oh and there's the Ironman too ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2007, 05:23:39 PM »
All I can say is that after the getbig contest, something bursted in his brain and he started loosing it. I remember TA of 18 months ago and he was already obsessive but decent and enthousiastic guy (with a big wart near his lower lip but still).

you should have seen him back in the day before he got banned on mayhem. he wasn't particularly popular but he was pretty level-headed, and was a genuine honest guy on a board where really severe criticism was verboten (i still think it's a little far in the opposite direction here, but hey). somewhere along the lines he started losing his mind, right around the time he started losing weight. makes me wonder if he's getting diet help from frosty the snowman.

rocky255

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »
I have never seen such a full blown homo as ( adonis)
A pity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2007, 06:18:54 PM »
What has his ability to write long sentences to do with the time of a persons membership on a forum?

That a person can write a post longer than 7 sentences has no correlation with the duration of a certain members stay on a messageboard.

Anyone can write a long post and it is totally irrelevant of how short/long time you have been a member.

"Hope this helps"
He was complaining how Adam spends his time on these boards, and how its effecting his life, but he is the one writing long ass paragraphs and stalking Adam and his posts... Hmmm i wonder who trully needs intervention, and who trully spends too much time in here... keep on hanging on his nuts, u r doing great
Hope this helps