Author Topic: Posing trunks too small  (Read 263689 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Posing trunks too small
« on: February 17, 2007, 07:08:52 AM »
Why are posing trunks getting smaller and smaller?  Who is advocating or encouraging this?  What do fans and judges want to see in this first pic that they can’t see in the second pic?

We need to go back to the days of Bill Pearl in terms of posing trunks.  If you are in shape people can see that.  Smaller trunks are not going to help.  Why do so many of today’s competitors choose smaller trunks.  I do not want to see body builders in thongs on stage. :(

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Posing trunks too small
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 07:10:34 AM »
Why are posing trunks getting smaller and smaller?  Who is advocating or encouraging this?  What do fans and judges want to see in this first pic that they can’t see in the second pic?

We need to go back to the days of Bill Pearl in terms of posing trunks.  If you are in shape people can see that.  Smaller trunks are not going to help.  Why do so many of today’s competitors choose smaller trunks.  I do not want to see body buildlers in thongs on stage. :(

They are only allowed to wear thongs while sitting on your lap, arn't they..... Those naughty boys....
P

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 07:11:11 AM »
Why are posing trunks getting smaller and smaller?  Who is advocating or encouraging this?  What do fans and judges want to see in this first pic that they can’t see in the second pic?

We need to go back to the days of Bill Pearl in terms of posing trunks.  If you are in shape people can see that.  Smaller trunks are not going to help.  Why do so many of today’s competitors choose smaller trunks.  I do not want to see body buildlers in thongs on stage. :(

Fuck Gunter looks like shit there....... :(
K

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 07:12:08 AM »
I remember reading in Arnold's book about how different types of bodies should wear different types of trunks etc , bigger guys like him more full and lighter guy like Zane lower cut more streamlined etc , today everyone wears the same and they shove them up their ass !

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 07:17:17 AM »
the answer to your querry (no pun ;D) can be found in the equation:

G4PRTE = 1/TS

where TS = trunk size

and G4PR = gay for pay revenues that evening

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 07:43:49 AM »
Trunks are too small!  :(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 08:14:02 AM »

WTF? Did I log onto 'Bizzaro World-Getbig?' Did Hell Freeze over? Are pigs able to fly now? What happened? BayGBM making a non-flaming legitimate post with no sick homo theme to it?
?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 08:17:34 AM »
Bay and I don't often agree, but he is right in this case. The classic trunks actually look better. Maybe the thong ones just look to feminine or metrosexual. Men should look like men.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 08:24:37 AM »
Mark Dugdale is the worst offender in this area.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 08:25:02 AM »
Too small!  :-[

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 08:25:08 AM »

The last soldier, so to speak, was Shawn Ray.

Toney "Spelled with an E" Freeman leads the pack when it comes to fruity posing trunks these days.

It would be cool with someone starting to wear the trunks of the early 80's at least.

Would help bodybuilding become a LITTLE more mainstream.

Today = An auction in front of gay bidders.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »

Toney "Spelled with an E" Freeman leads the pack when it comes to fruity posing trunks these days.

It would be cool with someone starting to wear the trunks of the early 80's at least.

-Hedge

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah......
Train forever !

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 08:30:35 AM »
Trunks are too small!  :(

Jack can make anything look manly.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 08:36:17 AM »

-Hedge

They're not even pretending anymore.....just straight "gayness for sale".  :-\

Again, trunks too small!  :-[

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 08:40:20 AM »
  THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO WEARING THE KIND ARNOLD WORE!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 08:47:00 AM »
This thread's just an excuse for GayBay to post pics of bodybuilders in thongs and passive aggressively getting other Getbiggers to look at the crotches of said bodybuilders, probably with the purpose of finding out who possible closet cases are, just so 'he' can PM them for a game of 'hide the salami'. Baygay, this thread is no different than the one Bluto made about male models, acting like 'he' was discussing something serious when it was quite obvious that 'he' too was getting off to posts made by other Getbiggers on these 'physiques'. May a pox descend on your head >:(

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 08:51:17 AM »

Hahahah exactly. Adonis and I ordered our posing trunks from Speedo. They look alright. I have mine in Maroon and think i will buy some black and cobalt blue.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 08:52:53 AM »
Hahahah exactly. Adonis and I ordered our posing trunks from Speedo. They look alright. I have mine in Maroon and think i will buy some black and cobalt blue.

Hi, it should be 'Adonis / I', since you're both the same person. Remember, you 'guys' are different people only as far as Getbig's concerned, not in reality. Hope this helps.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 08:53:42 AM »
This is what it should be:

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 08:54:48 AM »
About the right size from the front.

Maybe a bit too full-bottomed from the back, since striated glutes have become pretty popular, IMO, and it's not a bad thing to show detail in the glutes. But to each their own.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 08:56:05 AM »
This is what it should be:

Exactly. I doubt I'm the only one who doesn't care how many striations a guy has in his glutes.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2007, 08:56:10 AM »
Hi, it should be 'Adonis / I', since you're both the same person. Remember, you 'guys' are different people only as far as Getbig's concerned, not in reality. Hope this helps.
It appears to be then that you have you hands full.... I don't think someone could handle 2 adams

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2007, 08:59:00 AM »
More "good" examples...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »
It appears to be then that you have you hands full.... I don't think someone could handle 2 adams

Not really. Add 2 zeroes and the answer is still zero  ;)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 09:02:44 AM »
Not really. Add 2 zeroes and the answer is still zero  ;)
And add more fat delusional people to the board and you get a negative number... hope this helps  :-\