Author Topic: Owned a "HERO/PUNK" in a grocery store.  (Read 3731 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Owned a "HERO/PUNK" in a grocery store.
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 08:03:57 AM »
I would have just pulled out a gun and shot you. Or if I want to be more real; stabbed you three times then ripped your left eye out for kicks, because hell if I stupid enough to stab you and go to jail for your uses of  'f**k'  then I might as well make fucking sure you remember me.

hahahahahahaha, another internet badass. ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2007, 08:06:06 AM »
You're screen name just about say's it all.  I'd start another account.
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2007, 08:09:47 AM »
You're screen name just about say's it all.  I'd start another account.
you better watch out chainsaw, "ignorance" is CRAZZZZZZYYYYY AND DEOSN'T GIVE A FUCCK, HE'LL STAB YOU IN THE EYE AND WATCH YOU BLEED!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha. ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 09:54:49 AM »
Good story, but whats with the manager winking at you guys?  ???

Sorry, I might have miss typed.  I speak to that manager all the time, especially since Vegas has a shortage of "acutally nonexistent" diet pepsi with lime for the last week.  After this guy cryed to the manager, the manager told him he'd handle it, the (hero/punk) walked away and the manager winked at me, like "don't worry bout it."

As I said, I think I'm generally a nice guy, I just had a bad moment on the phone w/my wife "someone was messin with her while she was at work", I'm very cordial to the people that work at the store and they at the very least, know I'm not a hardass type, unless obviously pushed. 

Good question though
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2007, 09:55:30 AM »
Forgot to mention, the cashiers there see me at the gym sometimes, when they go.
Most are all show no go!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2007, 10:01:14 AM »
hahahahaa, good stuff chainsaw, these skinny little queefs are made to be pushed around, i don't care how much money you have if you're skinny you're not a man.
I think that sentence should be corrected into if you don't have musclesyou aren't a man. There are plenty of 40% bf delusionites running around here claiming to have muscles.

SL-Dubbs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2007, 10:21:26 AM »
fucking riveting  :-\

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2007, 12:05:51 PM »
Chainsaw you did the right thing in telling the guy sorry,but why you didn't just leave it there was wrong.And also he probably shouldn't have said anyhing to you anyways.If this is something that slips out on accident fine,but if you talk loud and foul all the time wherever your at then you should knock that off.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »
This shit is retarded. What happened to this place?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2007, 12:20:46 PM »
This shit is retarded. What happened to this place?
calm down tiger, it ain't that serious.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »
Not serious, retarded as in boring. High school MySpace boring.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »
Not serious, retarded as in boring. High school MySpace boring.
why keep posting in this thread if you think it's so boring?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2007, 01:56:02 PM »
why keep posting in this thread if you think it's so boring?

Keep? This is 3.

And this from the guy who carries on and on about the pathetic "owned" he despises?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2007, 02:57:33 PM »
Chainsaw you did the right thing in telling the guy sorry,but why you didn't just leave it there was wrong.And also he probably shouldn't have said anyhing to you anyways.If this is something that slips out on accident fine,but if you talk loud and foul all the time wherever your at then you should knock that off.

You're right, it was simply a slip, I respect kids, even though they hear more foul things anyway, I do respect kids....  PERIOD.. 
Most are all show no go!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2007, 03:26:29 PM »
Answer,

I own a business that is open M-F, I shop everyday for fresh chicken breast and tenderloin, my wife works to for a feeling of accomplishment and doesn't live off of me and that is her choice.  I came back to my 3 bedroom house in my Toyota Landcruiser, ate 2 pounds of raw tuna ordered from www.uptownprime.com, don't even own a playstation or any video game since pong, and this guy thought his DR uniform would dwarf my size.  Wrong on all points my friend, except, that it was my first recent owning, and I though I would share it.  But keep reaching brother.

If you're gonna try to bust my balls, you better come at me with a sledgehammer, and not you kid's toy's are us plastic carpenter kit!

Big or small, you did the right thing by standing up for yourself, Chain.  You probably saved that man from becoming a future assualt statistic.  Good work!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2007, 04:07:35 PM »
Big or small, you did the right thing by standing up for yourself, Chain.  You probably saved that man from becoming a future assualt statistic.  Good work!

Thanks Ramazon, I can appreciate that particular analogy...  Someone in the future might not be so nice and just clock him.  I have learned from this experience in several different way's.  I will train harder, but at the same time train my mind, emotionally and analylitcally (sic) harder as well.  Stiving for that complete package.
Most are all show no go!