Author Topic: Ah how the mighty have fallen.....Cormier, so sad  (Read 11456 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Ah how the mighty have fallen.....Cormier, so sad
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2007, 03:11:54 PM »
Nope... I wouldn't, because I would not put forth the sacrifice and dedication it takes to be a pro bodybuilder...

Do I think that If I made those sacrifices and did all of the other things required, could I do it? Yes, I believe I could... I believe I am capable of anything if I have the desire and drive to do it.

I do not have that when it comes to bodybuilding, and I can admit that.

Word.  On my best day I'd never turn pro.  It seems like most lifters are stuck in that half way point were people know they are big, but not big enough to be a pro.  That is why I give the pro's credit.  It's not all drugs, Its what you said above, hard work and discipline.

Peace out brother.  No ill wills here
\

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2007, 03:13:32 PM »
looks like a bobble head figure.

his hands and head are huge from all the gh and his body has shrunk down haha

exactly.

Pathetic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2007, 03:45:17 PM »
you still dont get it for some reason after me giving you a year of my time,,,

BODYBUILDING IS WHO RESPONSE BETTER TO SYNTHETIC HORMONES WHILE ON THEM! ON A REGULAR BASIS!

this is bodybuilding,,nothing more nothing less

-nutrition is a factor only when dieting or preping aka the word CUTTING. IF NOT CUTTING YOU CAN BASICALLY EAT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT
-training is NOT A FACTOR WHAT SO EVER AS LONG AS YOU CAN BUY A BOW FLEX MACHINE AND COUPLE DUMBELLS FOR COUPLE HUNDRED $ AND ACTUALLY TRAIN WITH IT
-ONLY FACTOR IS HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN GATHER FOR HOW MANY CYCLES HOPING YOUR BODY WILL RESPOND VERY WELL. IF IT DOES YOU ARE NATIONAL COMPETITOR,,IF YOU HOLD THE RIGHT BALANCE AND SYMETRY (IN MOST CASES)  YOU WILL ALSO GET YOUR PRO CARD,,IF NOT YOURE A PERSON WHO LOOK GOOD IN THE GYM AND DO SOME LOCAL SHOWS.

all the rest is garbage,,smaller garbage and bigger garbage,,whores that do it for insecurity reasons and homos who do it for the same exact reasons,,SOME DO LIKE IT,, BUT TOO MANY DO IT FOR REASONS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORDS BODY-BUILDING

fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2007, 03:47:57 PM »

BODYBUILDING IS WHO RESPONSE BETTER TO SYNTHETIC HORMONES WHILE ON THEM! ON A REGULAR BASIS!

-nutrition is a factor only when dieting or preping aka the word CUTTING. IF NOT CUTTING YOU CAN BASICALLY EAT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT
-training is NOT A FACTOR WHAT SO EVER AS LONG AS YOU CAN BUY A BOW FLEX MACHINE AND COUPLE DUMBELLS FOR COUPLE HUNDRED $ AND ACTUALLY TRAIN WITH IT
-ONLY FACTOR IS HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN GATHER FOR HOW MANY CYCLES HOPING YOUR BODY WILL RESPOND VERY WELL. IF IT DOES YOU ARE NATIONAL COMPETITOR,,IF YOU HOLD THE RIGHT BALANCE AND SYMETRY (IN MOST CASES)  YOU WILL ALSO GET YOUR PRO CARD,,IF NOT YOURE A PERSON WHO LOOK GOOD IN THE GYM AND DO SOME LOCAL SHOWS.

all the rest is garbage,,smaller garbage and bigger garbage,,whores that do it for insecurity reasons and homos who do it for the same exact reasons,,SOME DO LIKE IT,, BUT TOO MANY DO IT FOR REASONS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORDS BODY-BUILDING

quote for monster truth
!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2007, 06:13:01 PM »
BS!!!  Pro's have genetics.  You could take all of Prince's, Cormier's, Coleman's and Cutler's drugs and never, ever look like them.  Yes steroids enhance your natural ability.  But if you don't have the shape or muscle bellies to begin with your out of luck.  Unless of course you believe that you can lengthen your muscle bellies and grow additional mucle fibers.  But If you believe that you prolly take Muscle Tech supp's to.

You can't lengthen the muscle bellies through steroid use.

But steroid use causes an increase in the total amount of muscle fibers.

In other words, you do not only get the benefit of added hypertrophy, but also adds more muscle fibers.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2007, 01:21:28 AM »

Ouch man.  That hurt........The truth that is....

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2007, 02:58:32 AM »
You can't lengthen the muscle bellies through steroid use.

But steroid use causes an increase in the total amount of muscle fibers.

In other words, you do not only get the benefit of added hypertrophy, but also adds more muscle fibers.

-Hedge

Actually you are born with a pre determined amount of fiber, steroids will cause hypertrophy but will not cause an increase in muscle fibers.  GH is the only drug that research say "may" cause an increase in muscle fibers.  But there have not been enough long term studies to confirm this.

\

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2007, 03:31:19 AM »
A bit rich all this coming from a gimmick who boasts about having 10,000+ posts. But I'm bored already and I'll let you be. So go ahead and make a reply, but don't forget - you need to go eat shit :)

thank god that other people around don't have gimmick accounts  ::)
Here comes the money shot

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2007, 07:09:40 AM »

I cant speak for whores, but what is your logic that homos, as opposed to heteros, do it for insecurity reasons and don't really like it? I dont see the need to differentiate.

I dont know what your taking gh15, but its not a course in logic.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2007, 07:12:56 AM »
:'(

Those Jersey lookin fags are the same size as him

Well, we all know what Cormier have been through, I'll give him a break. He should be able to bounce up nicely. I think he looks bigger in this pic than when I saw him at the Olympia. that's an improvement
Get Big, or Die Trying

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2007, 07:35:00 AM »

Of course.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2007, 09:36:42 AM »
:'(

Those Jersey lookin fags are the same size as him
Caught on Camera! Looks to me like Cormier just jakked some white btichs PURSE...and some white mthrfkers WALLET!

?

Colby

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2007, 11:28:25 AM »
Give the guy a chance to rebuild what he had.  He had a major illness and it takes time to rebuild.  I was recently hospitalized and lost 35 lbs in two weeks.  When you go from eating seven meals a day down to IV fluids for a week you'll lose muscle at an alarming rate.  I don't understand why some of you have to be so negative.  Chris has been a serious contender for years and has pushed his fellow competators to be better.  Appreciate!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »
Give the guy a chance to rebuild what he had.  He had a major illness and it takes time to rebuild.  I was recently hospitalized and lost 35 lbs in two weeks.  When you go from eating seven meals a day down to IV fluids for a week you'll lose muscle at an alarming rate.  I don't understand why some of you have to be so negative.  Chris has been a serious contender for years and has pushed his fellow competators to be better.  Appreciate!!
Welcome to GETBIG.....BITCH!
?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2007, 11:41:23 AM »
Chris has been a serious contender for years and has pushed his fellow competators to be better. 

The only thing Chris has been pushing has been the keys on his cell phone.

He's lazy. And now he's a has-been.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2007, 12:29:32 PM »
Actually you are born with a pre determined amount of fiber, steroids will cause hypertrophy but will not cause an increase in muscle fibers.  GH is the only drug that research say "may" cause an increase in muscle fibers.  But there have not been enough long term studies to confirm this.

I think it's called hyperplasia or something of that sort if I remember correctly...
from incomplete data

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »
I spoke with Chris and he said he is a DEFINITE for the Colorado Pro June 1st & 2nd to silence his critics.

Stay tuned: www.coloradoproshow.com

Peace,
S. Ray

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »

Shawn,

Are you telling us Cormier confirmed that his cell phone plan has FREE 'call me' minutes and no roaming charges with excellent reception in Colorado?

I heard he only does shows no based on what his cell phone package allows.
?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2007, 01:15:39 PM »
I spoke with Chris and he said he is a DEFINITE for the Colorado Pro June 1st & 2nd to silence his critics.

Peace,
S. Ray

Then you need to update yer site.

http://www.coloradoproshow.com/pro/index.html

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2007, 10:02:10 PM »
E

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »
I just hope that the "party" is over and he's 100% focused. If so...he's already won.

D

Peace,
S. Ray

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2007, 03:55:25 AM »

church! *raises his pimp cup*

Levrone and Arnold are two prime examples of that. Both got quite small off cycle but fucking exploded when they got back on. I don't doubt that Cormier will be back. It's been done before and it'll be done again.
It's Hip to be Square!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2007, 04:58:49 AM »
I think it's called hyperplasia or something of that sort if I remember correctly...
You do remember correctly, Sir.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Re: Ah how the mighty have fallen
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2007, 09:35:40 AM »
he looks to be 188 pounds.

No I ran into him in the supermarket and at the expo... I guess about 225 maybe up to 235.

and keep moving!

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2007, 03:07:25 PM »