Author Topic: Thread missing?  (Read 6963 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Thread missing?
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 10:33:00 AM »
Receiving Countless Cocks Secretly !!!!!
hahaha yes!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 11:51:55 PM »
But with kiwiol is a different story, he has a record of deleting posts and threads to the left and right, so has davidpaul on the Y board.

I have seen plenty of posts flaming him on the V that he has not deleted.He just flames back.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 02:44:50 AM »

I have seen plenty of posts flaming him on the V that he has not deleted.He just flames back.

depends on the heat the flames generate, whenever i flame, he cant take it for too long.
Z

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 06:16:27 AM »
depends on the heat the flames generate, whenever i flame, he cant take it for too long.

That's because Kiwitroll needs to be "backed up" by the "hiena pack". By himself he is unable give valid arguments, he starts saying "your mom blá, blá, your girfriend blá, blá... the squad qwns you...", completely delusional...
S

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 06:26:48 AM »
That's because Kiwitroll needs to be "backed up" by the "hiena pack". By himself he is unable give valid arguments, he starts saying "your mom blá, blá, your girfriend blá, blá... the squad qwns you...", completely delusional...

gay french meltdown.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 06:34:10 AM »
gay french meltdown.
I didn't even know there is a "gay french meltdown". Hey man, "brutal" gay knowledge you have...
S