Author Topic: VAn Halen Tour put on Hold...oh, brother.  (Read 4127 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: VAn Halen Tour put on Hold...oh, brother.
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2007, 09:45:58 PM »
flip to some of those evh eruption solo's on you tube,over the year's it will blow your mind,their have been countless of guitar god's,vurtuoso's,jazz influenced,legend's,but no one touches him .that is his way of communicating in life,sad but true.i will alway's hold his playing in the highest regard.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2007, 12:26:46 AM »
&mode=related&search=

The good 'ole days. Young and ready to take over rock'n roll.8)

I must have watched this video 1000 times when I was in high school. Isnt the whole show suppose to be on tape somewhere?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2007, 07:00:30 AM »
It's so weird seeing Dave dress like that and still make it cool back in those days.

Guy got more pussy than he probably knew what to do with.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2007, 06:15:54 PM »
I must have watched this video 1000 times when I was in high school. Isnt the whole show suppose to be on tape somewhere?

This was the 2nd night in Oakland '81 of which only three songs exist on video (Unchained, So This Is Love, Hear About It Later), only the 1st night exists via an audience recording. This show is #1 on most VH fans wish list for a full DVD release.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2007, 07:41:23 PM »
This was the 2nd night in Oakland '81 of which only three songs exist on video (Unchained, So This Is Love, Hear About It Later), only the 1st night exists via an audience recording. This show is #1 on most VH fans wish list for a full DVD release.

SERGIO!!!!
the drum kit for that tour was sick,his drum's esp snare just pound.that's what arena rock was intended for,big stage,big amps,big band.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 12:25:59 AM »

SERGIO!!!!

I could have sworn I read that the promoter for the show had the thing recorded on to video tape as part of the contract. Maybe I'm attributing it to the wrong band/promoter?

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 03:04:08 PM »
I could have sworn I read that the promoter for the show had the thing recorded on to video tape as part of the contract. Maybe I'm attributing it to the wrong band/promoter?

I'm sure the whole gig would have been filmed and would be stacked away in the VH vaults but as of now, only those three songs have seen the light of day.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease