Author Topic: This really upsets me.  (Read 2979 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
This really upsets me.
« on: February 21, 2007, 01:08:01 AM »
I know I bitch and complain about Bush and the War in Iraq as much as anyone,but that doesn't mean I do not respect and appreciate the men and women who risk their lives,and lose their lives for this country.I may not agree with WHY they are there,but I do support them.
   This may be old news and I am sure many have seen this,but I just came across it on youtube.To think that anyone could go to a funeral of a fallen soldier and add to the enormous pain the family is already in just infuriates me beyond belief....and to do it in the name of GOD is just unspeakable.These people are lower than pond scum and I hope they rot in hell.      MELTDOWN >:(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: This really upsets me.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 07:22:12 AM »
Gtbro, I didn't click the clink because I didn't want to get upset... much too early in the morning for that,
...but was it that bigot who calls himself a "Christian" who runs the Godhatesxxxx.com site?
w

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »
was it that bigot who calls himself a "Christian" who runs the Godhatesxxxx.com site?

I believe it's the self-same bigot.  :)

Though I'd like to point out his bigotry is nothing more or less than that of the Old Testament - the Bible that Jesus preached from and which is supposed to be the inerrant word of God. If he is a hateful lunatic (and I certainly believe he is), he is at least not a hypocrite - unlike the other 99% of Christians who pretend that the rich man having as much chance of heaven as a "camel through the eye of a needle" was some kind of metaphor.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 08:15:50 AM »
I'd have no problem with a sniper putting a bullet in the head of each of those nutjob protesters. That broad is clearly insane.

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »
I keep waiting for someone to beat their dumbasses down when they try that shit.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »

Though I'd like to point out his bigotry is nothing more or less than that of the Old Testament - the Bible that Jesus preached from and which is supposed to be the inerrant word of God. If he is a hateful lunatic (and I certainly believe he is), he is at least not a hypocrite - unlike the other 99% of Christians who pretend that the rich man having as much chance of heaven as a "camel through the eye of a needle" was some kind of metaphor.

take your God and Bible opinions to the religious board.

W

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 10:49:49 AM »
check this out. if (God forbid) my brother were to fall while in iraq and these fools were at his funeral makin all this noise. I would literally off someone. Maybe with my bare hands. I wouldnt care because i would off myself anyway because my brother would be gone.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 11:05:51 AM »
take your God and Bible opinions to the religious board.

Moderate the post. Or eat a dick.

Whichever you prefer.  :)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »
Moderate the post. Or eat a dick.

Whichever you prefer.  :)

the response i was expecting from your kind.

thanks.   :-*
W

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 12:44:35 PM »
the response i was expecting from your kind.

LOL

Let me guess. You're resentful of the Iraqis for not being grateful for all we've done for them.

Tell the truth now!  :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »
hahahaha, that women is completely off her fucking rocker. hahaha, everyone was ripping into that bitch. Just look at her face on the camera, it's pretty clear she's not all there. Who the fuck would thank God for 9/11, soldier's deaths, and IED's?  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 12:56:17 AM »
Thank God for Dead Soldiers? WTF?!

If I ever saw this bitch I would fucking kill her.

The legislative taliban...

I like Hannity saying that "You're a nut."

Why did they give this bitch a platform? She'd never be on any show I did.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 01:05:50 AM »

I like Hannity saying that "You're a nut."

Why did they give this bitch a platform? She'd never be on any show I did.

So they could call her a nut.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 01:12:28 AM »
Gtbro, I didn't click the clink because I didn't want to get upset... much too early in the morning for that,
...but was it that bigot who calls himself a "Christian" who runs the Godhatesxxxx.com site?

No it is some woman who represents a "Baptist Church" ::) as they call it. The church is made up of almost 100 members,most of which belong to her family.They say that God has cursed us and that our punishment was having our loved ones die in combat.They show up at soldiers funerals praising their death with signs that say "Thank God for Fallen Soldiers" and things like that.Just awefull human beings.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 08:52:35 PM »
I know I bitch and complain about Bush and the War in Iraq as much as anyone,but that doesn't mean I do not respect and appreciate the men and women who risk their lives,and lose their lives for this country.I may not agree with WHY they are there,but I do support them.

"i support the soldiers but not the war" is such bullshit
people sign up to go to war. so if you support them then you have to support the reason they went.. cant have it both ways.. 90% of those soldiers there, are there because they want to. if you dont agree with the war- then how do you support the people who WANT to fight it? you should say i support the soldiers who dont want to be there- because statements like that piss off the soldiers who DO want to be there

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:00:25 PM »
No it is some woman who represents a "Baptist Church" ::) as they call it. The church is made up of almost 100 members,most of which belong to her family.They say that God has cursed us and that our punishment was having our loved ones die in combat.They show up at soldiers funerals praising their death with signs that say "Thank God for Fallen Soldiers" and things like that.Just awefull human beings.

Ya, it's the same group of assholes. Truly detestable cretins.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 09:01:33 PM »
check this out. if (God forbid) my brother were to fall while in iraq and these fools were at his funeral makin all this noise. I would literally off someone. Maybe with my bare hands. I wouldnt care because i would off myself anyway because my brother would be gone.

Wow Big_Mal, I didn't know you had family over there? How is he doing? When is he coming home?
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 09:01:54 PM »

Christianity, through the people that follow it, is the belief system that allows you to be sitting in a safe democratic society behind that computer screen that the very same faith's minds developed using a framework that allows science to prosper.

I see very few Christians that are anywhere near as 'hateful' as your good self.  Men who do not believe in God will believe in anything - you have chosen bigotry and Leftist ideology as your core belief.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 09:17:55 PM »
people sign up to go to war.

You sure?

People sign up to protect America.

if we started 10 wars tomorrow with ten non-threats...

Would those soldiers be fighting to protect America?

Or would they be fighting ten bullshit wars?

People who want to end the war are sad that 4 die a day.  Another question would be - How can YOU say you support the troops when you want them in harms' way and we want them home?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 09:20:18 PM »
How can YOU say you support the troops when you want them in harms' way and we want them home?

Sometimes it's essential, for the greater good, to put your bravest young men and women in harm's way.  You'll agree not all conflicts are avoidable.  I think you'll find this is why The US has a military.
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 09:34:50 PM »
Sometimes it's essential, for the greater good, to put your bravest young men and women in harm's way.  You'll agree not all conflicts are avoidable.  I think you'll find this is why The US has a military.
YES, not ALL conflict are avoidable, ...BUT THIS ONE CERTAINLY WAS!!!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 09:38:18 PM »

Yep.  We wanted their oil, of course.  But yes - saddam gave up 24 hours before we invaded.  We could have called him a pussy and achieved our mission of WMD safety without losing one life.

But, 3100 souls later, we're working on goal #4.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 09:39:56 PM »

Maybe it was, but that doesn't necessarily make it the wisest choice.  We are in the age of consequences.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 09:42:51 PM »
Maybe it was, but that doesn't necessarily make it the wisest choice.  We are in the age of consequences.

We're getting $50 trillion of oil - which we now admit will be sent to US firms at above market value - in exchange for 3100 US lives and an eventual 250k to one million Iraqi lives.

Wisest in the utilitarian sense? Okay.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »

Yes, we are in the age of consequences, ...and there will be hell to pay for the malfeasance.
w