Author Topic: "Bigmenforlife" is now on the hitlist and must be dealt with  (Read 3494 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
"Bigmenforlife" is now on the hitlist and must be dealt with
« on: February 22, 2007, 05:34:35 AM »
Looks like this could be the dumbest "guy" on the internet

how do you blend the second cup of oatmeal into a powder

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Ask the same person you asked "how do I get this milk into a glass?", they should be able to help you again!

Mine came out fine, they were like bars/brownies in terms of how hard they were.  thanks

ps.  BigCypriate, I would snap you in half

hahahaha, i'm terrified  ::)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: "Bigmenforlife" is now on the hitlist and must be dealt with
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 05:48:30 AM »
If "bigmenforlife" came after you, you would just have to walk to the other side of the road, he wouldn't be able to pursue until somebody explained how to get across hahahaha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 05:59:24 AM »
If "bigmenforlife" came after you, you would just have to walk to the other side of the road, he wouldn't be able to pursue until somebody explained how to get across hahahaha
hahahahahah oh brother i bet bigmanforlife is the kinda guy who hangs out on school playgrounds at 11:55am

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 08:27:35 AM »
hahahaha, here's another gem from this little shitstain

I am looking to get Dianabol.  I talked to a guy at the gym that offered me steroids, but I am personally looking for dbol.  He is seeing what he can do.  Other then that is ordering it off the internet safe?  Or bad idea?  I know this is a popular drug, but i have ran in to anyone yet, and I cam not huge into the underground store.  Also when i get dbol I just plan to use small amounts for a boost, not to get huge, will that work, how much?  Thanks

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 08:59:49 AM »
hahahaha, here's another gem from this little shitstain

hahahaha classic, "I dont plan to get huge, just to use it for a boost!" hahaha epic admittance of smallness

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 09:42:18 AM »
hahahaha classic, "I dont plan to get huge, just to use it for a boost!" hahaha epic admittance of smallness

Wouldnt that be the same as him saying "I'm not gay, the guy didnt put it all in, He only put the tip in.... I swear it was just a lil boost not me being gay."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 09:59:53 AM »
Where is this little son of a bitch?!!  AHAHAHAH!!!  "bigmanforlife" oh fuggin brother.....he must be thrashed within an inch of his pathetic life.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 10:00:14 AM »

I don't know BigC - Maybe 'Bigmen'sWife' thinks that D-bol is some kind of painkiller that'll let 'him' get DPed by two 11"plusers on both ends at the same time, without the smallest amount of pain. Can't we give 'him' the benefit of the doubt?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 05:59:11 PM »
probably true Kiwi, likey he plans on taking the Dbol rectally (for increased absorbtion)in the hopes that his sphincter will grow huge and strong, so that his already cavernous gape will be able to comfortably accomodate an entire village of vietnamese dongs- his personal favorite-at the same time, and maybe if that works out he will 'take it to the next level' with abombs and try to fit entire small vietnamese boys inside his rectum.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 06:29:28 PM »
all this talk of d-bol is turning me on.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 07:36:58 PM »
i love the smell of d-bol in the morning

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »
Wouldnt that be the same as him saying "I'm not gay, the guy didnt put it all in, He only put the tip in.... I swear it was just a lil boost not me being gay."

Or "He said he was only gonna stick it in for a minute... It was a lot longer than a minute, but that's not my fault... I told him ONLY ONE MINUTE!"