Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 354967 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #825 on: March 25, 2007, 10:14:31 AM »
Garraeth thinks he's being clever because apparantly he has completed his diet and is no longer a tub of goo, and was stringing us along earlier.

Like I said, who cares?  All that means is he gets to live.  Good for him. Now he needs to get out of our way so we can continue the crusade to rid the world of disgusting fat pigs, such as his former self.

So it WAS a prolonged trolling after all.  Thanks for the answers, skidmarks.  :D

Soooo, where's the current pics Garraeth?  Will you be joining the Vince G/ Sarc/ Vince B posedown?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #826 on: March 25, 2007, 10:16:04 AM »
Clever, yes. Fun - more so. Also an interesting study on the psychology of getbig: the board ignores positive (my last 5 month of posts about how I love working out), and accentuates the negative (the last 7 days of me complaining about how fat I am and hard it is to workout).

If your posts, which were perfect examples of the type of weak-willed pussy attitudes prevelant among fat people, were serious, then our comments were 100% on point and justified.

Obviously they weren't serious, since if they were you'd still be a fat tub of shit.

You've inadvertantly proven our point, garraeth.

Now go out into the world, and be a fatass no more!
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #827 on: March 25, 2007, 10:16:57 AM »
Clever, yes. Fun - more so. Also an interesting study on the psychology of getbig: the board ignores positive (my last 5 month of posts about how I love working out), and accentuates the negative (the last 7 days of me complaining about how fat I am and hard it is to workout).

So there was also a point. All the bashing gets old. Fat people, pros, newbies, etc...reality is good, but nonsensical bashing not only shows how weak willed you are (course you'll never admit that, but think about it because it is true and deep down, you know it's true), but gets tiresome for the rest of us who enjoy the positive and good things in life.

I never read that shit from you. I hate fat people and no matter who says that i am weak minded and whatever. I know it's a flaw so to speak, because i cannot respect these fat slurps, but they annoy the fuck out of me.

I hate to see them, i really do.

I am very positive about life, i have a good nutrition, pay my taxes, work out, have a good social life, but i hate fat people. I don't think it's wrong to tell someone he's lazy and fat and that he will have a better life when he's slim.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: March 25, 2007, 10:25:19 AM »
Sorry you ignored my posts.

And, friend to friend: purge your hate. It gives them control over you.

Like i said, i know it's a flaw.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #829 on: March 25, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
Yea, trolling of a sorts. With a point.

No current pics yet. But you have the testimony of Milos that I have abs:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91571.msg1942227#msg1942227

...which is what I was waiting for (our meeting yesterday so he could verify my claim today w/o photos).

When you post new and improved pics, Debussey will give you an alien blessing.  :)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: March 25, 2007, 10:29:05 AM »
Like i said, i know it's a flaw.

Having utter contempt for sorry weak-willed assholes is no flaw.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: March 25, 2007, 11:05:32 AM »

Having utter contempt for sorry weak-willed assholes is no flaw.

hehehe, well, that's what i keep telling myself too.  ;D ;D

I really hate those fat fucks.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #832 on: March 25, 2007, 02:51:31 PM »
It gives me no pleasure to report that most of the blokes in this thread would be incapable of digesting or even comprehending research in nutrition or exercise science. The din made by foulmouthed youth and middle-aged Goatboy resonates like the true dumbbells that you are. When you lack even civility you attack people instead of arguments.

There are many factors that lead to obesity. It is not always caused by excess calories. Some of the size in very large people is fluid retention. Many fat people have certain disorders that make them obese.

As you age you will discover that appetite and energy needs are not synchronized. While young men have trouble putting on weight, older men do not. Older people can miss meals and still retain their size.

What bothers me about the comprehension challenged fellows here is they are confusing aesthetic standards with moral ones. That some men who lift weights prefer slim, athletic women is a given. Their preference has no bearing on aesthetic standards which may vary from time to time and place to place.

It must be painful for these bigots to even view fat people. If these bigots happen to sit near fat people or beside them on a plane they will probably react in an emotional way. Psychologists will wonder how such prejudiced young men evolve in our society and will suggest certain flaws in their home lives and upbringing.

To put this in Getbig terminology you simpletons are self-owned every time you see a really fat person. They push your buttons and there is nothing you can do about it. Clearly you all need fat-anger management and community service aiding fat people.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #833 on: March 25, 2007, 02:55:24 PM »
It gives me no pleasure to report that most of the blokes in this thread would be incapable of digesting or even comprehending research in nutrition or exercise science. The din made by foulmouthed youth and middle-aged Goatboy resonates like the true dumbbells that you are. When you lack even civility you attack people instead of arguments.

There are many factors that lead to obesity. It is not always caused by excess calories. Some of the size in very large people is fluid retention. Many fat people have certain disorders that make them obese.

As you age you will discover that appetite and energy needs are not synchronized. While young men have trouble putting on weight, older men do not. Older people can miss meals and still retain their size.

What bothers me about the comprehension challenged fellows here is they are confusing aesthetic standards with moral ones. That some men who lift weights prefer slim, athletic women is a given. Their preference has no bearing on aesthetic standards which may vary from time to time and place to place.

It must be painful for these bigots to even view fat people. If these bigots happen to sit near fat people or beside them on a plane they will probably react in an emotional way. Psychologists will wonder how such prejudiced young men evolve in our society and will suggest certain flaws in their home lives and upbringing.

To put this in Getbig terminology you simpletons are self-owned every time you see a really fat person. They push your buttons and there is nothing you can do about it. Clearly you all need fat-anger management and community service aiding fat people.

hey fatty do u have a degree in Exercise Science?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #834 on: March 25, 2007, 03:18:40 PM »
Garraeth, you know that an anecdotal report re one person is not proof of a theory.

I stand by my statement that most of the noise in this thread is made by rather vulgar, ignorant individuals who happen to lift weights from time to time. There is no evidence that they have mastered exercise science or even stood on a bodybuilding stage as competitors. They consider fat people to be worthless but the truth is these wannabes have no special standing except on Getbig where they reinforce each other and congratulate themselves for being pathetic individuals.

Managing body composition is not a level playing field. It is quite senseless to apply what works for young men on whole populations. The stooges on Getbig have no clue at all about fat people and reversing obesity. If only it were as simple as these simpletons imagine.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #835 on: March 25, 2007, 03:20:02 PM »
Garraeth, you know that an anecdotal report re one person is not proof of a theory.

I stand by my statement that most of the noise in this thread is made by rather vulgar, ignorant individuals who happen to lift weights from time to time. There is no evidence that they have mastered exercise science or even stood on a bodybuilding stage as competitors. They consider fat people to be worthless but the truth is these wannabes have no special standing except on Getbig where they reinforce each other and congratulate themselves for being pathetic individuals.

Managing body composition is not a level playing field. It is quite senseless to apply what works for young men on whole populations. The stooges on Getbig have no clue at all about fat people and reversing obesity. If only it were as simple as these simpletons imagine.

You have not posted one shred of evidence to support your arguments.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #836 on: March 25, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »

Again ---do u have an EXS degree vince?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #837 on: March 25, 2007, 03:25:21 PM »
garraeth is a fat slob

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #838 on: March 25, 2007, 04:35:48 PM »
The Getbig unwashed are not my peers. They are not highly educated, either. It is a waste of my time relating with cyber thugs and simpletons.

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #839 on: March 25, 2007, 05:05:03 PM »

Mr Basile.

Managing body composition isn't exactly rocket science either, no matter what age. I've made this point before, if eating ice cream makes me fatter, it's my decision whether to be aware of this about myself, and not eat as much ice cream, or ignore the info and go about my merry way, getting fatter in the process.

There's plenty of resources for people to use to learn a thing or two about nutrition; books, internet info, or if need be, hire a professional. All they need is the desire and the drive to want to do this.

While I don't agree with the attidudes and choices of words others here may tend to use, I am in agreement with them that MOST of those who may be considered obese choose to be this way, via their eating habits and lack of drive to control, adjust, or compensate for that.

Paint the picture however you choose to, but that's the way it is.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #840 on: March 25, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »
The Getbig unwashed are not my peers. They are not highly educated, either. It is a waste of my time relating with cyber thugs and simpletons.

Just admit it old flabbergaster. You love us.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #841 on: March 25, 2007, 06:04:41 PM »
Bodybuilders usually don't have much trouble getting cut for competitions. They assume what works for them should work for everyone. It is plainly not as simple as that. We hear over and over that the laws of physics apply to everyone. That is true. However, obesity is not an easy phenomenon to understand. Those who are not experts in obesity should refrain from pontificating about fat people.

I am a bit bulky at the moment but also carry significant muscle size. I can reverse fat levels. A pity most Getbiggers can do nothing about acquiring more effective neuron connections and complex brain processing.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #842 on: March 25, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »
Bodybuilders usually don't have much trouble getting cut for competitions. They assume what works for them should work for everyone. It is plainly not as simple as that. We hear over and over that the laws of physics apply to everyone. That is true. However, obesity is not an easy phenomenon to understand. Those who are not experts in obesity should refrain from pontificating about fat people.

I am a bit bulky at the moment but also carry significant muscle size. I can reverse fat levels. A pity most Getbiggers can do nothing about acquiring more effective neuron connections and complex brain processing.

right vince, anything you say  ::)
Here comes the money shot

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #843 on: March 25, 2007, 06:21:42 PM »
 ;D
are you delusional?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: March 25, 2007, 06:37:43 PM »

Vince, we conceeded the point long ago that it is easier for some than for others to manage their weight. Some have a relatively easy time of it, and others must work much, much harder at it.

Your stubborn bulky ass, however, has yet to conceed that in the end, weight gain is still abount taking in more calories than you burn, and that it is still an individual's choice over what goes in their mouth and how much they move.

You're trying to make it into rocket science and it's not.  Now matter how many excuses you want to make for them, at the end of the day, each individual is responsible for his or her own waistline.

Hope this helps, you chubby-chaser!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #845 on: March 25, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
Complexity must confuse the simpleminded. They are incapable of learning new things so instruction is wasted on them. Instead of students of exercise science we have assembled here a rather ordinary group of less than stellar individuals who pass their time fiddling on the internet.

Maybe if those who are capable of searching can discover how hunger, appetite and obesity are related? The rest can remain oblivious because there is nothing that can be done to illuminate you.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: March 25, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »
Apparently you didn't get the memo...

Yeah....  turns out that fat kid was Garraeth's bother.  Gareaeth has seen the light, though, and had his brother killed and the blubber sent off to the eskimos to be harvested.  Word is, it will keep their village fed this whole winter!

Garraeth is now one of us.... People Against Fat Fuccks!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: March 25, 2007, 06:47:50 PM »
Complexity must confuse the simpleminded. They are incapable of learning new things so instruction is wasted on them. Instead of students of exercise science we have assembled here a rather ordinary group of less than stellar individuals who pass their time fiddling on the internet.

Maybe if those who are capable of searching can discover how hunger, appetite and obesity are related? The rest can remain oblivious because there is nothing that can be done to illuminate you.

Vince.... we get it.... some people get hungrier and have larger appetites than others, and the body makes one much hungrier when it fights losing its fat.  So what?  All that means is some people must fight hunger more than others. As I said, it's easier for some than for others.

Here's what YOU aren't getting:  now matter how hungry you are, it's still your choice what you do or don't put into your body, and it's still your choice how much you exercise.

Hope this helps, "bulky".  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #848 on: March 25, 2007, 07:05:44 PM »
Goatboy is trying to salvage some self-esteem here. What you guys don't realize is that obesity is actually selected for in evolution. Parents who could store some fat had a better chance of surviving harsh times than thinner people. Pearshaped pregnant women can use some of their fat deposits in later pregnancy if food is scarce.

Many of us have inherited genes to deposit fat when surplus food is around. Even a few hundred years ago this was still an asset. Today that is no longer true in most Western countries where food is plentiful. Those who excel at storing fat now have a disadvantage and it has nothing to do with will power. These people have to battle their genes and that is not at all easy to do.

Stooges who lift weights usually have to force feed themselves to get bigger muscles. They can't imagine that anyone can get fat because they have to force themselves to eat all the time. They conclude that obese people are both weak willed and lazy to boot. What would they know? Clearly, not much at all.

Goatboy thinks he has knowledge here but he is just another musclehead posting on the internet. Well, there is no evidence he has much muscle size at all. Luckily for him he has resisted posting any photo which would remove any doubt about his standing as a bodybuilder. Guys like him will never post under their own names. They waste bandwidth and have nothing original or important to say.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: March 25, 2007, 07:17:29 PM »
What you guys don't realize is that obesity is actually selected for in evolution. Parents who could store some fat had a better chance of surviving harsh times than thinner people....

Many of us have inherited genes to deposit fat when surplus food is around. Even a few hundred years ago this was still an asset. Today that is no longer true in most Western countries where food is plentiful. Those who excel at storing fat now have a disadvantage... These people have to battle their genes and that is not at all easy to do.

Do you have adult ADD or something?   Seriously? You keep re-arguing the same fuccking point we conceeded long ago. Of course it's not easy to fight fat. Of course you're fighting your genetics. Duh!

Who ever told you anything worth having in life should be EASY, Vincent?  ::) ::)

That's our point...  fat people are substandard humans because they don't have the stones to fight...  they take the EASY way out, and just go with the flow of their genetic fatassness.

Hope this helps, Mr. Bulky.