Author Topic: Why do average looking people think that they can score with hot people???????  (Read 8487 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Beat the Hell out of them? :'( Wow, and I was worried about being offensive.
Most of the women TRAPPED in THAT kind of relationship are just that.Trapped.  It's Easy to tell others what's so simple to do when your not in their skin. Just leave is not as simple as it sounds for many women.
Sure, Just leave with some kids, no good paying job skills and nowhere to go...
Thats a whole nasty topic to itself.     

Yes, unfortunately it is.

Deedee

• Getbig V
I've seen so many times in my line of work.

Without being nosy, don't you work in law enforcement somehow, or in a courthouse? So it isn't really indicative of the general pop. Just the unfortunate percentage.

trab

• Getbig V
I'm guessing BARTENDER or COP. Our jobs give us a limited view of the world. Doesn't make an expert.
Ive got to say most women in a bad relationship probably wish out. Theres exceptions.
I'm hearing frustration. Beat them is not  good -how to date/ marry out of your league advice.
Or did I miss something here?

Deedee

• Getbig V
I'm guessing BARTENDER or COP. Our jobs give us a limited view of the world. Doesn't make an expert.
Ive got to say most women in a bad relationship probably wish out. Theres exceptions.
I'm hearing frustration. Beat them is not  good -how to date/ marry out of your league advice.
Or did I miss something here?

Are you a cop, Trab?

trab

• Getbig V
Ha HA  HA :)
Construction Trades/ Own Biz.

Our experiences color our view of the world. Maybe theres lots of Rich gals somewhere who stay with
"Big abusive Bums" by choice. But it's a whole lot easier for THEM to leave, than some poorer girl with not many options.  Beat the hell out of them to get a girl out of your league to hang around AND Love you? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Without being nosy, don't you work in law enforcement somehow, or in a courthouse? So it isn't really indicative of the general pop. Just the unfortunate percentage.

Courthouse. I used to think the same thing. That maybe my views are skewered. But when 4 women you work with have 20- something sons, who are bums, no jobs, and the girls in their lives take care of them. Or just helping people, some of the most attractive, intelligent (attorneys, med. school, docs, professional) women that I met thru my job are either with bums, or thugs. They take care of these dudes, but at the same time are pissed off of their situation. And when you are face to face with and try and be emphathic to these women with their situation, one can't help to be frustrated at the same ol song and dance routine. I've been hit on by these women, but knowing that even though I match up to these women (mentally, physically, etc.) I have to watch myself---'cause  I know their situations, and where it will end up (only sex---but for her the same situation as before). And the energy and vibe, they give off!!! Dee, you just don't know!!!!

I listened to Michael Baisden one day (author of Maintenance Man,  and other titles) and he said that women (black women he was speaking about) today are angry, and don't have tha glow, of GOOD LUVIN' (not sex), unlike women back in the 70's all had that all natty glow, cause they were getting some good luvin (mind body and soul)

I trace this back to above, when your with a bum, all you do is focus on the small amout of positives (and supposed potential), but the negatives outweigh the positives.

trab

• Getbig V
These women might consider stop dating within a mile of the court house.

Deedee

• Getbig V
These women might consider stop dating within a mile of the court house.

Good point! Although Parker works there, and seems like a great, normal guy!

trab

• Getbig V
Parker is cool, I was talkN w/ him.  Courthouse area is always a dreary place to go for me.
I avoid like the plague. Record needs only.I couldn't work in there. He & I were talkN about a -

Why do nice women stay w/ Guys who Abuse  'em?  And- HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM! Thread.
                                        Put some teeth in it, Huh?

That stuff hits a nerve. He prolly has a lot of good advice on the  mater. It (abuse) covers every part of society. Rich/ Poor.  Hit him up on it. Might come in handy for someone.

Deedee

• Getbig V
Parker is cool, I was talkN w/ him.  Courthouse area is always a dreary place to go for me.
I avoid like the plague. Record needs only.I couldn't work in there. He & I were talkN about a -

Why do nice women stay w/ Guys who Abuse  'em?  And- HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM! Thread.
                                        Put some teeth in it, Huh?

That stuff hits a nerve. He prolly has a lot of good advice on the  mater. It (abuse) covers every part of society. Rich/ Poor.  Hit him up on it. Might come in handy for someone.

Actually that sounds like a good idea.  I'll send him a note. As long as we don't get into women-bashing...  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Actually that sounds like a good idea.  I'll send him a note. As long as we don't get into women-bashing...  :)

No, I ain't in to bashing women. Men who bash women do so because (generally) that can't get what they want from them and are sexually frustrated because of that.

Deedee

• Getbig V
No, I ain't in to bashing women. Men who bash women do so because (generally) that can't get what they want from them and are sexually frustrated because of that.

I know you don't... wasn't directed to you.  It's just that some threads get people passionate, and the men do outnumber the women 6:1 on Getbig.  ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I know you don't... wasn't directed to you.  It's just that some threads get people passionate, and the men do outnumber the women 6:1 on Getbig.  ;)
That's a damn shame. We need more women on this forum period.

PB

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
every single ugly man, most average looking men and half the drop dead gorgeous ones
get hardons.  (That's when they re-arrange their underwear, their pants.  I used to think they were just scratching their balls, but now that I'm a bit older, I realise it's an erection they are re-arranging.

Everyone wants to score with hot people.  What's this thread about?

xLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
oh hey, you've got me going now, you've really go me going...

Average men (people), with a sense of humour and common decency (and perhaps money) will always be able to score with the hot people.

Go for it
Have fun

with mad love
xLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
I know you don't... wasn't directed to you.  It's just that some threads get people passionate, and

the men do outnumber the women 6:1 on Getbig. ;)

I reckon it's more like 250-1?
xL

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
I am an average looking guy shorter than most (5'6") and I bodybuild....Now when I worked normal sales/marketing jobs I wouldn't pick up that many attractive women...But, during the years I was a personal trainer I had no trouble what-so-ever picking up attractive women every weekend and during the week the minute I would tell them I was a personal trainer....I need a woman's point of view on why this made an obvious difference with women????
You Can't Do It!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I am an average looking guy shorter than most (5'6") and I bodybuild....Now when I worked normal sales/marketing jobs I wouldn't pick up that many attractive women...But, during the years I was a personal trainer I had no trouble what-so-ever picking up attractive women every weekend and during the week the minute I would tell them I was a personal trainer....I need a woman's point of view on why this made an obvious difference with women????
Cool...i'm the same height.

PB

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
We're all the about the same height, when horizontal.

Perhaps you have a great sense of humour
and a nice car?

xxxL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V

Perhaps you have a great deal more self-esteem now that you're working as a trainer than you did when you were a mere salesman?

Plus you're meeting many more attractive women.

xL