Author Topic: Cutting diet needs input.  (Read 2942 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: Cutting diet needs input.
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 06:40:38 AM »
"Cold cuts" is a generic term for deli-style mixed meats such as salami, purchased presliced (as well as shaved meats like sliced ham, I think).  Most likely high fat.

Around here we call cold cuts whatever meat is sliced directly from the butcher. I had rare roast beef, honey suckle turkey, and wild boar fresh ham. I would've loved some REAL salami from the burrows but around here in texas, it's hard to find without a specialty meat market.  :-\

This time I've got lots of rice ready to go, bagels and more potatoes, I'm having hooters wings and beer for the "cheat meal". and a pizza. :D Carb day is like christmas now. I have a week to plan what I'm looking for. I've gone an entire week save the pitcher of beer I drank saturday night, on the diet. Tomorrow, death comes in the form of food.  ;D  I'm liking how I feel going on 5 days low carb and the 6th day pounding it. I don't seem to feel worse than when I did when I was only going 3-4 days. BF is now at 12% which means through all this, even still floating between 223-226, I'm losing body fat.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 07:42:46 AM »
Wasn't trying to pick on you, wicked.  We punish you because we love you.  ;)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 07:45:21 AM »
Wasn't trying to pick on you, wicked.  We punish you because we love you.  ;)

LMAO I know you're just breaking my balls bro. It's getbig. I didn't think you were picking on me at all actually. If you've got solid shit to say, bring it! Hell if I can't benefit, I know someone else could.

but now that you mentioned salami asshole..this day is going to go a helluva lot slower!  >:( ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 08:06:49 AM »
Nah.  I've never carb cycled, but you guys are inspiring me.  I just worked out low and high days on my spreadsheet tonight, so maybe I'll have a go at it before too long.

And ya, mentioning salami was probably over the line, even for Getbig.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 08:09:39 AM »
Nah.  I've never carb cycled, but you guys are inspiring me.  I just worked out low and high days on my spreadsheet tonight, so maybe I'll have a go at it before too long.

And ya, mentioning salami was probably over the line, even for Getbig.

Dont' be dropping bullshit lines on me jack..

every one of you clowns LOVES it when I talk dirty.  :-X ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 05:04:26 AM »
Around here we call cold cuts whatever meat is sliced directly from the butcher. I had rare roast beef, honey suckle turkey, and wild boar fresh ham. I would've loved some REAL salami from the burrows but around here in texas, it's hard to find without a specialty meat market.  :-\

This time I've got lots of rice ready to go, bagels and more potatoes, I'm having hooters wings and beer for the "cheat meal". and a pizza. :D Carb day is like christmas now. I have a week to plan what I'm looking for. I've gone an entire week save the pitcher of beer I drank saturday night, on the diet. Tomorrow, death comes in the form of food.  ;D  I'm liking how I feel going on 5 days low carb and the 6th day pounding it. I don't seem to feel worse than when I did when I was only going 3-4 days. BF is now at 12% which means through all this, even still floating between 223-226, I'm losing body fat.

Make sure the pizza has low-fat cheese. Or don't get as much cheese on the pizza.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 04:46:59 AM »
Ive started a CKD and im into my 2nd week , im just keeping in simple and carbing up to maintenence calories for one of the weekend days per week :)

Good way to enjoy the best of both worlds...eg bacon and eggs , cheese for breaky

then carb up with all the yummy shizz