Author Topic: Who's on, Who's off poll...  (Read 7952 times)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: Who's on, Who's off poll...
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »
On, 8th week in....and loving it...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2007, 02:30:42 PM »
The cells cannot utilize the proton gradient necessary to produce ATP, so they begin using fat as an energy source.  Typically the cells will burn carbohydrates first--ie stored glycogen, then fat.   Thats why you feel like crap when you take DNP, because you are seriously depleting your bodies stored energy reserves.  If you reach a stage where you are fat depleted, your body will turn to the only other available source of energy---muscle tissue.  DNP can literally melt muscle off your body along with fat. 

I don't think that is what happened, because I am still have a fat on my abs. Though, when I weighed this much 4-5 months ago, I was ripped.

I didn't keep a log, but to the best of my memory this is how it went.

I have had the DNP for a long time and wasn't planning to take it. I knew it would be rough and I didn't think I could make it through a work day on it. Then I found myself with some time off from work and with nothing important to do. I figured I may never get another chance to do it, so I should see if it is as effective as I've heard.

I started with half of a 250mg cap. I slowly worked my way up to 3 of those caps, increasing the dose every other day. Everything was fine and I felt fine, except I was a little warm, my armpits were wet all day and I had a little trouble sleeping. I also got the worst case of the shits plus gas.

Then leg day came and even though I cut the workout short, it was the longest most miserable workout I ever had. I was on 750 mgs for about 3 days at this point. Every minute felt like an hour and every set felt like 100. I lost a lot of reps. My legs took almost a week to recover and they were so sore and strained that I pulled a hamstring tripping on a curb. It doesn't sound bad but the pain was awful. It felt like they were run over by a truck.

After that leg day I could tell the DNP was really doing something. I slept, ate, farted and shit about 10 times a day for the next four days. I probably slept over 15 hours a day(maybe more). I found I could walk around at night in shorts and a t-shirt even though it was only 50 degrees out. I still wasn't sweating much.

I skipped working out for those four days, except I did some cardio on the fourth and on the fifth I worked pecs. My strength was way down and I freaked. The next day I posted on this board that I was taking DNP.

I stayed on for one or two more days and ended the cycle. Last night I weighed myself at 197. I started off somewhere between 210-215. I've been off two or three days and I didn't sleep last night. I think all that time sleeping while on DNP put me in a sleep surplus.

I look about the same, but smaller. I worked back on Saturday and lost some strength in the bent-over rows. Sunday I  worked delts and tris; I lost a lot of strength in the bb press, which especially sucks because that strength was hard to come by.

At first it didn't seem like the DNP was doing anything. After, it really kicked in, I was only on it about 5 days. I slept most of the time, the rest of the time I was eating and shitting. I only have shat once today, which I am very happy about. Last night, I tried to walk outside with a sweatshirt and shorts on and froze, so I guess my body temperature was a lot higher than I realized.

I will never do DNP again and I would never tell anyone else to take it. Mostly because it didn't work for me, but I guess that pesky death thing is a good reason as well.

4thAD

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2007, 07:16:18 PM »
With DNP your supposed to stay down as low as you can for at least 5-7 day's. This is to see if you have an allergic reaction to the shit. From that point on you can start increasing your dose. Stay away from the shit its just not worth the risk. @%$#!& I think you made a good decision to never fuck with that shit again.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2007, 07:27:25 PM »
Thats way too serious. If droping the water + some HGH and cytomel and a clean diet wont do it what will?

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 11:12:59 PM »
Two more weeks,And I'm off.After a 10 wk run of sust250/deca.great results.Made good gains.

But dude!

Wheres my NUTS!!!!! :o
give in to the darkside

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2007, 06:15:21 AM »
I'm off but i'm counting down the days...this saturday I will start my cutting stack of EQ & Winstrol.

PB

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2007, 12:44:59 AM »
I'm off but i'm counting down the days...this saturday I will start my cutting stack of EQ & Winstrol.

PB

Ahhh...music to my ears!!! :)