Author Topic: I see a black dude today  (Read 3660 times)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
I see a black dude today
« on: March 01, 2007, 01:27:18 PM »
He was moping the floor outside my apartment and i said to him this apartment complex stinks more now than before you cleaned it

I regret i said it though coz he looked like he was about to cry  :-[
Money drugs and bitches

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: I see a black dude today
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 01:29:45 PM »
what difference does it make he is black?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 01:30:47 PM »
i say that type of stuff to the black janitors at my gym all the time, i'll tell them, "damn man, that toilet back there smells horrible, you should go clean it".

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 01:31:53 PM »
He was moping the floor outside my apartment and i said to him this apartment complex stinks more now than before you cleaned it

He used dirty mop water...The guy at ihop did that too. He was moping and it was stinking to high heaven. But i knew he could smell it. The manager had to tell him to go get clean water

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 01:33:19 PM »

ta ta

Nothing really but i dont see many black ppl so i thoght it wa kind of funny and laught at him
Money drugs and bitches

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 01:33:30 PM »

ta ta

Maybe Slin1 thinks he's superior? Or an "Alpha-male?"

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 01:36:15 PM »
Nothing really but i dont see many black ppl so i thoght it wa kind of funny and laught at him

where do you live then?

ta ta

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 01:38:51 PM »

where do you live then?

ta ta

I live in the muslim state of Stockholm

But i'm moving to Denmark soon
Money drugs and bitches

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 01:41:24 PM »
no way loads of mussies in stockholm!??

jesus they are everywere

ta ta

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 01:44:19 PM »
no way loads of mussies in stockholm!??

jesus they are everywere

ta ta

Yes way

And we got allot more incoming from Iraq because bush war in "terror" (Read oil)
Money drugs and bitches

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 01:47:33 PM »
thats what happens when you send an African American to do a Mexicans job...
L

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 02:50:08 PM »
One late evening after a vicious quad session at Gold's I walked to the locker room to clean up when I happened upon two immense black savages pummeling the anus of a skinny, pathetic, screaming white kid.   It was immediately thereafter I recognized the helpless victim was Bluto who unfortunately made eye contact with me and moaned, "hey stud, two Alabama black snakes really fuel my engine, but another big fat white dong will put me over the top."   I then kicked all his teeth down his throat, called them all f'aggots and hauled ass outta the gym.....true story.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 10:13:25 AM »
One late evening after a vicious quad session at Gold's I walked to the locker room to clean up when I happened upon two immense black savages pummeling the anus of a skinny, pathetic, screaming white kid.   It was immediately thereafter I recognized the helpless victim was Bluto who unfortunately made eye contact with me and moaned, "hey stud, two Alabama black snakes really fuel my engine, but another big fat white dong will put me over the top."   I then kicked all his teeth down his throat, called them all f'aggots and hauled ass outta the gym.....true story.
i saw it !!!!!!!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »

You, my friend, have returned with a fucking vengence!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 02:19:11 PM »

Bullshit. Any sensible negroid would've beat down your 110 pound coke-headed, pedophile ass.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 03:29:52 PM »

ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!  yes Man of Steel, he calls that exercise "Bentover Rectal Raises"

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 04:14:53 PM »
Bullshit. Any sensible negroid would've beat down your 110 pound coke-headed, pedophile ass.

I'm 235ib and i'm1 of the top dogs around this neighbourhood so your 14yo ass gots to STFU and respect the elders
Money drugs and bitches

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 04:17:44 PM »
I'm 235ib and i'm1 of the top dogs around this neighbourhood so your 14yo ass gots to STFU and respect the elders

hahahaha of course you are. That's about as believable as you not knowing that girl was 12 when you fucked her at 19.  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 04:23:53 PM »
hahahahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost passed out from laughing at this one.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 04:29:09 PM »
MOS is da fucking man!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 04:31:50 PM »
MAN OF STEEL FOR GETBIG ADMINISTRATOR