Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78368 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Luke Wood: The 'powers that be' must INTERVENE !?!
« Reply #500 on: September 25, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »
Luke is at it again, making excuses.

So what is it now Luke... thyroid storm or just mystery-flu-symptoms?

Luke, it is time to be honest with yourself, your very life could be dependant on it!

It is time to move on from this sordid sport; it has brought you nothing but ill health, misery and ridicule.

And also, it is time to set yourself free from the clutches of Milos and his evil and unfounded 'supplement program'. This 'enabler' is nothing but trouble.  You have become one of his experiments, nothing more!

The powers that be also share responsibility here.  They must intervene before it is too late.

Luke, you must be saved from yourself.

This is the best posts I've ever read on getbig.  Pure legend!

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #501 on: September 25, 2008, 04:49:13 PM »
WOW!!!!  :o

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: September 25, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »
This thread needs more involvement. Come on Getbig!

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #503 on: September 25, 2008, 09:34:01 PM »
it is time to set yourself free from the clutches of Milos and his evil and unfounded 'supplement program'. This 'enabler' is nothing but trouble.  You have become one of his experiments, nothing more!

You will be happy to know that Luke has officially announced that he is doing his prep all by himself for his next show!
Very...very wise move!

Not too hard of a choice when Milos constantly types on this board how much his athletes will get over looked if it is known that they are apart of "Team Milos".

Milos was trying to tell you in a nice way Luke..."stay away from me!!!" lol...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #504 on: September 25, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »
Luke's always been one of Hank's favorite subjects.    

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #505 on: September 25, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »
The ignoramus that is Luke Wood has been under Milos' evil spell for way too long.  

A simple and vulnerable Luke was never able to grasp the simple concept that Milos was a calculating and manipulative charletan.

Anyway, i suppose on a positive note, Luke never died at the hands of this monster/drug guru!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #506 on: September 25, 2008, 09:50:27 PM »
The ignoramus that is Luke Wood has been under Milos' evil spell for way too long.  

A simple and vulnerable Luke was never able to grasp the simple concept that Milos was a calculating and manipulative charletan.

Anyway, i suppose on a positive note, Luke never died at the hands of this monster/drug guru!

Will Luke heed Hank's admirable and concerned attempt to cease and desist his pursuit of presenting an ugly, blocky, unappealing physique at professional bodybuilding shows around the world?  Time will tell. 

I applaud Hank for making such an impassioned plea on account of Luke's safety and well being.  Keep up the good work Hank!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #507 on: September 25, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »
Will Luke heed Hank's admirable and concerned attempt to cease and desist his pursuit of presenting an ugly, blocky, unappealing physique at professional bodybuilding shows around the world?  Time will tell. 

I applaud Hank for making such an impassioned plea on account of Luke's safety and well being.  Keep up the good work Hank!

Hank's just looking out for all of them, the way I see it. 

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:03 PM »
Hank's just looking out for all of them!

Thank the heavens we have such a saint among us!  Hank Wood is pro bodybuilding's prophet eschewing truths we should all pay very close attention to.

Big Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #509 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:21 PM »
Luke is at it again, making excuses.

So what is it now Luke... thyroid storm or just mystery-flu-symptoms?

Luke, it is time to be honest with yourself, your very life could be dependant on it!

It is time to move on from this sordid sport; it has brought you nothing but ill health, misery and ridicule.

And also, it is time to set yourself free from the clutches of Milos and his evil and unfounded 'supplement program'. This 'enabler' is nothing but trouble.  You have become one of his experiments, nothing more!

The powers that be also share responsibility here.  They must intervene before it is too late.

Luke, you must be saved from yourself.

Lol

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #511 on: September 25, 2008, 09:59:03 PM »
You will be happy to know that Luke has officially announced that he is doing his prep all by himself for his next show!
Very...very wise move!

Not too hard of a choice when Milos constantly types on this board how much his athletes will get over looked if it is known that they are apart of "Team Milos".

Milos was trying to tell you in a nice way Luke..."stay away from me!!!" lol...

WOOOOOOO!!! wait a minute, i do NOT say that! I said i will be preparing for the Australian and NZ grand prix in Australia without having to travel! Meaning not having to travel to the US to do a show and be able to prepare for the whole show in Australia! Something i have not done in 5 years but i never said i will be doing it without my trainer and coach Milos!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: September 25, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »
How's the thyroid?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: September 25, 2008, 10:03:06 PM »
WOOOOOOO!!! wait a minute, i do NOT say that! I said i will be preparing for the Australian and NZ grand prix in Australia without having to travel! Meaning not having to travel to the US to do a show and be able to prepare for the whole show in Australia! Something i have not done in 5 years but i never said i will be doing it without my trainer and coach Milos!

What is it that Milos puts in the Kool-Aid that gets you boys hanging off his berry sack?  I don't get it. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: September 25, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »
Don't you have any self-respect left Luke?

Do you have some kind of 'death wish' thing  going on?

For Christ sake, it is time to heal Luke!

Regroup, re-evaluate and move-on from this corrupt and exploitative industry!

Why continue to go after more useless and meaningless titles? 

Why the need and desire to continue using more and more life-threatening-medications? 

What are you thinking? 

Surely you can see past Milos and his alterior motives by now !?!

Big Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #515 on: September 25, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »
What is it that Milos puts in the Kool-Aid that gets you boys hanging off his berry sack?  I don't get it. 
He treats them with his special sauce

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: September 25, 2008, 10:15:19 PM »
Don't you have any self-respect left Luke?

Is this question rhetorical?  I think its pretty obvious the guy is missing a few brain cells.  

I don't get these guys in bodybuilding needing a "coach" to help them through the process.  Are they adverse to using their BRAIN to research and take responsibility for their training and nutrition?  There's a real reason why pro bodybuilders are perceived by the mainstream as walking, talking, breathing disasters.  

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #517 on: September 25, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »
Luke is on his death bed and Milos is responsible.  Yet Luke still wants to please him.  

Milos is in Luke's head.  It is really quite scary the hold Milos has over the simpleton-Luke!

Luke feels indebted to Milos for whatever reason!?!  He feels he needs to please him.  

The control Milos executes over Luke is frightening.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #518 on: September 25, 2008, 10:22:13 PM »
Luke is on his death bed and Milos is responsible.  Yet Luke still wants to please him.  

Milos is in Luke's head.  It is really quite scary the hold Milos has over the simpleton-Luke!

Luke feels indebted to Milos for whatever reason!?!  He feels he needs to please him.  

The control Milos executes over Luke is frightening.

Is there anything Luke can do to be erased from our memory altogether?  I don't even know why I've ever heard of this guy "Luke Wood."  Who is he?  What has he accomplished?  Somebody please feel me in...I'm completely lost!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #519 on: September 25, 2008, 10:23:28 PM »
Maybe Hank and Luke are really father and son like Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. :D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: September 25, 2008, 10:43:45 PM »
Look, deep down everyone in the industry feels sorry for Luke.  He  is your classic unconscious incompetent!

What i find disturbing though is the way Luke tirelessly defends Milos.  And quite to the contrary, Milos speaks in derogatory and mocking tones when 'forced' to discuss Luke.

Luke has the blinkers on.  He doesn't have the intellect nor the cunning to 'see through' Milos. 

Milos will continue to exploit this big bloated teddy bear. 

Milos will continue to laugh and deride Luke when he is out of ear shot. 

And Luke will continue blindly defending this Frankenstein until he reaches death's door!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #521 on: September 25, 2008, 10:48:35 PM »
He  is your classic unconscious incompetent!

ST. WOOD IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH AS USUAL!  Absolutely classic!

Does this mean the Lord will take Luke into heaven?  I mean, he just doesn't know any better. 

Enlighten us St. Wood.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #522 on: September 25, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »
Is there anything Luke can do to be erased from our memory altogether?  I don't even know why I've ever heard of this guy "Luke Wood."  Who is he?  What has he accomplished?  Somebody please feel me in...I'm completely lost!

His a Good guy ,he has my support, It's his life, I just hope he knows what his doing and nothing terrible happens

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #523 on: September 25, 2008, 11:02:37 PM »
It is obvious that Luke just does not know what 'right' is anymore.  In his most recent outing he virtually melts his thyroid yet comes back for more! That is not the work of a rational and logical person.

Luke is on a collision course with self obliteration.  It is clear where his obsession is going to lead him.  That is why i am again calling for an intervention! 

If Luke can't save himself then it is time for the 'powers that be' to step up and save this roided-Neanderthal from his ultimate demise!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: September 25, 2008, 11:13:01 PM »
It is obvious that Luke just does not know what 'right' is anymore.  In his most recent outing he virtually melts his thyroid yet comes back for more! That is not the work of a rational and logical person.

Luke is on a collision course with self obliteration.  It is clear where his obsession is going to lead him.  That is why i am again calling for an intervention! 

If Luke can't save himself then it is time for the 'powers that be' to step up and save this roided-Neanderthal from his ultimate demise!

Luke?  Where are you?  We, your loyal fans here at getbig, are absolutely worried sick about you!  We need some kind of confirmation that everything is OK and you are still with us on this earth. 

Please let us know that you are OK!