Author Topic: need some advice on ham/calf strain maybe tear  (Read 2191 times)

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
need some advice on ham/calf strain maybe tear
« on: March 03, 2007, 11:10:20 PM »
hey guys
 I've been dealing with a  ham/calf strain. where i get some pain on the top of my calf, that goes up to my glute/ham ti-in area.. I'm able  I have a hard time walking from a dead stop or when I'm getting up  from sitting down. but when i get going, I'm totally fine. sometimes  i walk about uneven, my  hip and torso trys to  bend forward to help me move on the hurt side. I've been using Advil as a painkiller and anit-inflanetary.. I have been trying to train thogh it..  I've been using to same weights that I have used without this problem.... The reason that I'm now getting serouls about this pain, is b/c its getting worse and worse..

what advice do you guys have to heal this problem??  should i take time off from training or just on training legs?

polease  ask any question that will help you in knowing what my problem is and what i should do

thanks guys

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: need some advice on ham/calf strain maybe tear
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 11:48:13 PM »
hey guys
I wento to the doctors the other day b./c I was going tho some serious pain..... the doctor said that I have  astrained knee. I had an X ray done and always  an atosound done to say if i has a blood flow probably  they both came out normly.. I was gave a knee brace and a chunb to use.   I was wondering how long does a knee strain least and  long would it takes until I'm back to 100%

thanks