Author Topic: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES  (Read 10485 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2007, 05:15:11 PM »

Keith looks very similar to Simon, they're both 110 pound schmoes who couldn't lift an olympic bar over their heads.

:D

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2007, 08:09:33 AM »
I missed seeing any getbiggers at the MD booth. I was there late saturday and all day sunday. who was this asian looking chic on the MD stage. she was freaking hot as hell

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2007, 08:46:49 AM »
No, sir...you're mistaken if I may say. I met 'gh15' over the weekend. All I can say is that he is NOT Dennis James. He is a better speaker in person than on here.
Can you confirm that he is indeed an IFBB male pro bodybuilder? That has been on the Olympia stage? Thanks.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2007, 10:07:38 AM »
Can you confirm that he is indeed an IFBB male pro bodybuilder? That has been on the Olympia stage? Thanks.
He is a IFBB Pro BB. We all know who he is. He was always known for his 'RIPPEDness' with a good amount of size. he is better spoken in person than on here.

'...everybody thinks you are Dennis James! 'hahahaha I know...eh...they all think I am also eh...Nasser...hahaha!'

He's a good guy. Just wants to open our eyes and blog about what he knows about and what he's passionate about.
?

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2007, 12:34:02 PM »
He is a IFBB Pro BB. We all know who he is. He was always known for his 'RIPPEDness' with a good amount of size. he is better spoken in person than on here.

'...everybody thinks you are Dennis James! 'hahahaha I know...eh...they all think I am also eh...Nasser...hahaha!'

He's a good guy. Just wants to open our eyes and blog about what he knows about and what he's passionate about.

WHen u say we all , who are u referring to? u, special ed , dp,?

when gh15 goes to stealing wifi to conceal his identity, and travels with a notebook so he can destroy all evidence, i doubt he will be at the arnold telling everyone he is gh15..after all gh 15 talks abt him being the biggfest steriod lord in the usa on get big and how he does all kind of illegal stuff...why would he admit his identity to u?

comebackkid

• Getbig II
  • Purple Posing Trunks are So Tough!
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »

i have seen him and i would bet he looks better than you even at 15%,,90% of people here got no clue about bodybuilding or baby fat or anything to do with being lean and massive and what counts for what,,,look at his fuckin forarms you moron,,look at his over all build,,that kid can shed fat and water like there is no tomorrow if decide to get in,,,yes in 11 weeks

also from your avatar picture you in the best possible shape will look like fitness model physiqe,,while he has the mass needed to become little me,,and thats where the diff comes when dieting!

now go back to what ever board you are moderator in and keep kissing my ass

My avatar? That was me at 21 yrs old. I'm 30 now. You make some bold statements without knowing me. You said you "would bet he looks better" than me? Well then....BET!

Find a 3rd party to act as the bond holder. We'll place a bet...lets say $500 (more if you'd like). We'll deposit the $ with the bond holder. And whoever places higher in the IL States wins. I'll bet on myself, you've got blockhead (who is a great guy, by the way).

We can even have side by side shots taken in the lobby so everyone here can vote on who has showed up in better shape.

You said you'd bet, lets see.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
 He covered that with me. He is a PRO that we all know. Everyone here or who has followed BB for more than 15 yrs.

The 3 of us got into a little conversation about some of the things we say on here including himself and he just said he is trying to educate the people who are misinformed and show them that behind the glamour and glitz of the magazines that most BB's are the same.

He says things to make us think and wants to distance himself from that side of the 'sport' due to his new buisness ventures and his legal inability to speak openly about it. He has an URGE and passion to talk about it but does so 'undercover'.

'15' is his birthday. Cant give you his BDay.
?