Author Topic: a sudden life change  (Read 1016 times)

huge56

• Getbig II
a sudden life change
« on: March 05, 2007, 09:55:23 AM »
its been about six months since i been working out off and on and i realized that i need to get my shit together. i know i said i was going to start seriously working out about a thousand times but this time i am for real. I need to focus on schoolwork and working out as well as behaving at home. I will begin keeping a workout journal and iwish myself and everyone else the best in all they do. In about 4 months i will post some progress pics. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

Peace

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
Re: a sudden life change
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 10:44:23 AM »
its been about six months since i been working out off and on and i realized that i need to get my shit together. i know i said i was going to start seriously working out about a thousand times but this time i am for real. I need to focus on schoolwork and working out as well as behaving at home. I will begin keeping a workout journal and iwish myself and everyone else the best in all they do. In about 4 months i will post some progress pics. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

Peace

Just Do It!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 12:35:50 PM »
Do it, but don't over do it...
Z

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 09:10:36 PM »
Good luck to ya.   8)

JackCheze

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »
schedule your shit and follow the schedule, if you are serious about training then make sure meals are on the fuckin' schedule

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 04:25:52 AM »
Specify certain days and hours that are holy. Usually in the morning, afternoon (about 12), before supper or in the evening.
3 or 4 days for about 2 hours (changing clothes, driving to the gym, training, driving home(work/school) short meal) is doable for everybody.