Author Topic: Please Assist...........  (Read 1834 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Please Assist...........
« on: March 06, 2007, 07:19:46 AM »
ANything you'd change for someone looking to compete (first grow big time) in the summer....he's about 35, it'll be his first ametuer contest.....but this is his bulking season for 8 weeks....want to stay lean without cardio...on about 4k of clean cals....5'11, 175ish......damn strong........yet skinny. (look who's talking, I know....

400mg NPP weeks 1-12
600 test enth 1-12
tbol 1-5 at 40mg....

then a cutter with the tren,prop, masteron blend......he's got eq...SAVE IT FOR HERE OR USE IT IN THE ABOVE?

REMEMBER GOAL IS O PUT ON SOME GREAT MASS, HIGH CLEAN CALS......NO CARDIO (OR 1 TO 2 TIMES A WEEK ON THE WEEKENDS) TRAINING 5-6 TIMES A WEEK.......PROB ABOUT 11% RIGHT NOW.....YOU CAN SEE HIS 4 PACK BARELY IN SOME GOOD LIGHTING.......OUTLINE OF ALL SIX, BUT THE TREN WILL GET HIM BACK....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Please Assist...........
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:27:42 AM »
Bulking for 8 weeks yet wants to stay lean?

Interesting...even with anabolics it's almost impossible to gain more than 10 pounds of muscle in an entire year. 8 weeks he will just get some water retention and fat storage.

Sorry i can't be much help but i'd suggest bulking for SEVERAL months if he actually wants to build any lasting muscle.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 07:29:09 AM »
Lugar, This isn't for you is it? Just curious. I don't have time to post more at this time but I think you might want to look at the following thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=105619.0

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 07:35:01 AM »
12 week n i promise not me....not until Im 200lbs......

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 07:42:11 AM »
But saying 12 weeks will yield nothing but fat and water is bullshit.........cmon... .......we know......granted, it wont be 30lbs of mass......but a solid 20lbs with half water and fat is reasonable......on 4-5K????

These assholes just put me on 3500 am I gonna get fat?????//

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:18:26 AM »
But saying 12 weeks will yield nothing but fat and water is bullshit.........cmon... .......we know......granted, it wont be 30lbs of mass......but a solid 20lbs with half water and fat is reasonable......on 4-5K????

These assholes just put me on 3500 am I gonna get fat?????//

YOU said 8 weeks of bulking. You will not gain "pounds" of muscle in 8 weeks. it does not work like that even on large doses of steroids. gear creates an "anabolic" evironment and can allow faster muscle growth, they do not just slap pounds of muscle on you. most pro's juice year round on high doses and barely gain 5-10 pounds of lean muscle tissue in one year, that's using AAS, Slin and HGH. in fact after dropping all the water and fat he will probably look almost identical. if he gains 20 pounds of "weight" in 8 weeks i would bet you money almost none of that is actual muscle tissue, maybe 2 pounds of lean muscle at the most.

3500 calories is nothing. i eat 5k a day when i bulk "clean".

I'm trying to help your "friend" and i'm brutaly honest so take it for what you think it's worth.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:21:41 AM »
YOU said 8 weeks of bulking. You will not gain "pounds" of muscle in 8 weeks. it does not work like that even on large doses of steroids. gear creates an "anabolic" evironment and can allow faster muscle growth, they do not just slap pounds of muscle on you. most pro's juice year round on high doses and barely gain 5-10 pounds of lean muscle tissue in one year, that's using AAS, Slin and HGH. in fact after dropping all the water and fat he will probably look almost identical. if he gains 20 pounds of "weight" in 8 weeks i would bet you money almost none of that is actual muscle tissue, maybe 2 pounds of lean muscle at the most.

3500 calories is nothing. i eat 5k a day when i bulk "clean".

I'm trying to help your "friend" and i'm brutaly honest so take it for what you think it's worth.

8)

Excellent post. I agree completely.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:48:10 AM »
good posts...3500 is a lot when you weigh 180ish....I think he's around there...not sure.

Plus he doesnt want to get chunky like many do....I bet he can get stronger, eat more without getting fat and slap on a few lbs with that cycle........the more he eats, the harder he trains, the better gains he'll see........

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 01:36:47 PM »
Why do you ask these questions, you get the right answers then insist that we are wrong. Dont ask questions if you "know" the answer.
big or bust

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 04:34:32 PM »
  ??? ???

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 06:03:44 PM »
Shoving the food down is the hardest thing.
Overloads 5000 cals is real world if you want big.

YOU CANT SLOWLY GAIN IN THE CONDITION OF A CONTEST RIPED UP BBer!
It is FANTASY pushed on people by the Magazines.  If you want to get biger- You need to swell up w/ a bit a fat and water along for the ride! Period.

Try this, go hang out, eat work, w/ some really big strong 250-300lb construction worker for a day. Watch everything that monster eats. Thats what it takes to get big. Its not easy to do.

Creating new growth/ and maintenence are different. Takes MORE to grow it on.
Also, Watch a little kid eat during a "growth spurt" and you will understand.
I seen my 30lb kid eat: 3 eggs, a cheeseburger, milk, brownie, and say...Im hungry in 2 hrs!
Calculate that amt. food to your bodyweight and think about it for awhile.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 06:08:12 AM »
i agree...

i don't believe in over bulking and becoming 30% bodyfat or anything like that but bulking with around 5k calories for a few months with definatly aid your muscle growth. many disagree on this but i do this mainly for strength gains. the more i eat, the faster my strength goes up.

8)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 06:23:03 AM »
OK!  5K is doable when you are 220+...but at 165-170, 3500 is PLENTy...hard to get that much down.......

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 06:28:18 AM »
OK!  5K is doable when you are 220+...but at 165-170, 3500 is PLENTy...hard to get that much down.......

Coming from you i'll just keep my comments to myself from now on...

3500 calories is nothing. most of my meals are 800 calories and i'm not that big.

if you eat the right foods it's very easy but good luck on whatever you decide.

8)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 06:30:44 AM »
overload......listen if you don't think it's enough, I'll up it.......it's already 21x my bodyweight........

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 08:16:40 AM »
You need to experiment and see how it goes. judging by how lean you are i would use a minimum of 4k calories for a good 3 months and gauge your progress from there. I'm all about packing on mass and strength. bodyfat percentage is more important when preparing for a show. when you are bulking you should be worried about steady progressive gains in weight and strength, which usually involves an increase in calories.

Use your best judgement and don't stress out about losing your abs. when i bulk i never get above 15% bodyfat and i eat ALOT.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 10:29:21 AM »
Lugar sounds naturaly lean. Distance runner lean. If he wants size I think he should knock off all cardio.
But,If youd like your more wirey build thats up to you. But we been tellin ya how to get bulkier if thats what your aiming at. You sound like it would be HARD to get you fat. Push it till you just start to thicken up your skin a bit.
Its not easy for that body type. I know. You may not even bulk up easy on juice. Not everyone does.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 10:34:44 AM »
I love when people chime in when they arent familiar with whats going on........Cardio????  Who said a damn thing about cardio??  Havent done it and wont.....

Overload - Im not scared to up the cals...trust me....I've been on 3500 for this week with no cheats...lets see how it goes....15% is high....12% bf is my max bro.....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »
overload......listen if you don't think it's enough, I'll up it.......it's already 21x my bodyweight........

Lugar, instead of just upping your calories because someone says so why don't you just try what you're doing for a month & tweak it from there. You seem like you want instant results. That doesn't happen you've gotta give things a month or so to see if they work or don't work. If it doesn't work change it. It doesn't have to be that complicated.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 11:21:16 AM »
Plus he doesnt want to get chunky like many do....I bet he can get stronger, eat more without getting fat and slap on a few lbs with that cycle........the more he eats, the harder he trains, the better gains he'll see........

Lugar based on that post it seems like this is describing you.  ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 11:23:20 AM »
You need to experiment and see how it goes. judging by how lean you are i would use a minimum of 4k calories for a good 3 months and gauge your progress from there. I'm all about packing on mass and strength. bodyfat percentage is more important when preparing for a show. when you are bulking you should be worried about steady progressive gains in weight and strength, which usually involves an increase in calories.

Use your best judgement and don't stress out about losing your abs. when i bulk i never get above 15% bodyfat and i eat ALOT.

8)

Another excellent post.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 11:57:47 AM »

It is him AS usual. This guy cracks me up. that's really why i always reply because i get to practice my psychology skills from school...lol

This guy is the epitome of low calorie HIGH cardio training...if he keeps arguing I'm going to start bumping all his old threads to really make his O.C.D. head spin. some of us have marvelous memories and i remember his posts from all the boards on here and other sites.

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 02:06:53 PM »
It is him AS usual. This guy cracks me up. that's really why i always reply because i get to practice my psychology skills from school...lol

This guy is the epitome of low calorie HIGH cardio training...if he keeps arguing I'm going to start bumping all his old threads to really make his O.C.D. head spin. some of us have marvelous memories and i remember his posts from all the boards on here and other sites.

8)

Yeah thats funny "practice psychology skill" and so true.  The guy seems nice so its hard to get mad at him but he has come off as a whack job, I do remember his posts from the past, 2 pages of his diet, which was like a contest diet for a light wght.  OCD BIG TIME.  Lugar!!!!!!! 

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 02:55:07 PM »

I didnt post that?????

What the fuck?  Why is everyone on my ass?  I took the advice here and have been doing well this week...opne week at a time is EXACTLY what I said....what else is there??  3500 cals and no cardio.....christ.....wh at else?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 03:05:38 PM »
I didnt post that?????

Then who did?