Author Topic: training while on  (Read 907 times)

on one

• Getbig II
training while on
« on: March 06, 2007, 06:48:48 PM »
how do you switch your workouts from being offf and on..... do you guys like to work everything more often while juiced becquse iv been doing max OT for awhile and it works great but your only doing evertyhing once a week so a 12 week cycle everything only gets hit 12 times clearly

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: training while on
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:19:44 PM »
how do you switch your workouts from being offf and on..... do you guys like to work everything more often while juiced becquse iv been doing max OT for awhile and it works great but your only doing evertyhing once a week so a 12 week cycle everything only gets hit 12 times clearly
you dont change them,the weights just get heavier and you get more intense

this is what happens when your serum levels are above 2000

bench

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 10:52:49 PM »
no i dont mean the increase of weight i mean when you juice do you lik to change your work out ...like  working major muscles twice as often then off because i work mine all once

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 01:40:19 AM »
no i dont mean the increase of weight i mean when you juice do you lik to change your work out ...like  working major muscles twice as often then off because i work mine all once

I think you're asking about increasing the frequency. Absolutely no reason drugs or not, not to try hitting each muscle at least twice weekly. Either on your current program or on something else that will allow it.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 01:47:08 AM »
on what...how much...what are you eating...how long you been lifting...etc...etc...et c.

this question is insufficient for a reasonable reply

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 10:42:24 AM »
on what...how much...what are you eating...how long you been lifting...etc...etc...et c.

this question is insufficient for a reasonable reply

Agreed.

A few things though, if you're going for size, you want volume.  Your muscles will repair freakishly fast on gear so hit them often. 

Say your chest grows 1/16th of an inch after a hard chest workout on gear, why would you only do it once a week?  This is a ridiculously simple scenario I know, but the logic holds true.

We do need some more info though.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 01:39:45 PM »
i wanted to know because iv been doing the max out training program and its been working well for seize and great for strength but i am not juicing and i was wondering if i should keep working that style when i go on