Author Topic: First cycle ...advice  (Read 2128 times)

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
First cycle ...advice
« on: March 07, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »
27 y/o
5'7
6 years lifting (4 of those actually knowing what i was doing)
OK after acting like a little B-tch for a while due to my lack of knowledge and fear
i finally grew some balls and decided to go thru with it... ;D

here is what i have in mind

week
1-4 dbol (im not sure how much but i want to start with 50mg till the test-e starts "working ")
week
1-12 test-e 500 ew (till the end )

pct after the week of last shot
nolva
week
1 - 40mg
2 -30mg
3 -4 20 mg
would i need HCG for this cycle ?
i want to keep it nice an simple since is the first one and work is been a little crazy latelly
 8)

thanks in advance for your help...

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: First cycle ...advice
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 08:24:28 AM »
Looks good. i prefer 16 week minimum cycles but that is my opinion.

HCG is not needed for that cycle IMO.

50mg Dbol will be more than enough and work rather well.

Make sure you up the calories and still do some light cardio.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 09:33:00 AM »
as a first cycle, 12 weeks is good...work your way to 16...

dbol at 50mgs to start? id back it down till you see how your body reacts first. try 25-30mgs for the first week and take it from there. 50mgs might be fine...but it might make you look like a big red balloon. until you try it...you wont know so go lightly. there is ne reason to RUSH mass. slow and steady wins the race. looks like somebody is ready to grow...

as overload said...get the diet in check...cardio a little for the ticker...

and get ready to buy a new wardrobe...cause the one you got can be donated to your little brother!!!

good luck, keep us updated

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 10:30:57 AM »
Yes- Save for new clothes. Your present wardrobe is marked for destruction.
Theres some needy peeps can use them @ GoodWill.

Wife: "IF you gain 10 more lbs of Muscle, I'm getting rid of you!.. Bla..Bla..Bla..."
That was 40lbs ago.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »
*Drop dbol down to 20-30mg/ed
*Start PCT 2wks after alst test-e pin
*HCG: not 100% necessary but it can be very usefull

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 04:40:23 PM »
*Drop dbol down to 20-30mg/ed
*Start PCT 2wks after alst test-e pin
*HCG: not 100% necessary but it can be very usefull
Agreed, But I never do a  cycle without HCG. Start HCG week 2 or 3 @ 300-500IU E5D. 300 should keep you nice and full through the cycle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 08:12:56 PM »
Agreed, But I never do a  cycle without HCG. Start HCG week 2 or 3 @ 300-500IU E5D. 300 should keep you nice and full through the cycle.
I've always been a fan of HCG while on cycle, but for those who care, here is Palumbo's thoughts on this:

"I don't like to take HCG DURING a cycle. Why turn on your testicles DURING a cycle when, as soon as you stop the HCG, they are gonna turn right off again. The testicles won't forget how to produce testosterone; don't worry. Save the HCG for AFTER the cycle."

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »
Our good Doctor has chimed in on this one before and explained exactly why we should use HCG during cycle.

Why let get your self all shut down when you could remain full throughout cycle. Common sense would tell you recovery would come faster if you are already full.... I don't have time to find the post on this from the good Doctor, but I will on Friday if someone hasn't already posted the link. Just my 2cc's

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 09:08:49 PM »
Our good Doctor has chimed in on this one before and explained exactly why we should use HCG during cycle.

Why let get your self all shut down when you could remain full throughout cycle. Common sense would tell you recovery would come faster if you are already full.... I don't have time to find the post on this from the good Doctor, but I will on Friday if someone hasn't already posted the link. Just my 2cc's
Yeah, I understand the logic behind running HCG while on cycle, but unless you start your PCT immediately following your last pin, which most people do not, then you are going to have a period of time where there is a complete shut down in this area. Like I said, I understand the reasoning of HCG while on cycle, and myself I've always followed this, I simply wanted to offer a varying opinion on this from someone who typically knows what he's talking about. I'll ask Dave to give a bit more of an in-depth reason behind his suggestion.

tab1

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 10:10:52 PM »
I only took 20mg of nolva a day for 4 weeks after cycles except for the last cycle. With that little nolva I got tight quick, worked wonders. Last cycle I did HCG 3rd week after 12 weeks of 500mg of sust a week. For me, it made a hell of a difference, retained alot more.

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 06:43:46 AM »
Ok so i have mixed thoughts about hcg
i think ill keep it handy just to be on the safe side

AJ
Check your PM
let me know what you think?
 8)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 07:52:50 AM »
27 y/o
5'7
6 years lifting (4 of those actually knowing what i was doing)
OK after acting like a little B-tch for a while due to my lack of knowledge and fear
i finally grew some balls and decided to go thru with it... ;D

here is what i have in mind

week
1-4 dbol (im not sure how much but i want to start with 50mg till the test-e starts "working ")
week
1-12 test-e 500 ew (till the end )

pct after the week of last shot
nolva
week
1 - 40mg
2 -30mg
3 -4 20 mg
would i need HCG for this cycle ?
i want to keep it nice an simple since is the first one and work is been a little crazy latelly
 8)

thanks in advance for your help...

8)

I would only add 50mg per day of proviron... just in case...
S

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »
Yeah, I understand the logic behind running HCG while on cycle, but unless you start your PCT immediately following your last pin, which most people do not, then you are going to have a period of time where there is a complete shut down in this area. Like I said, I understand the reasoning of HCG while on cycle, and myself I've always followed this, I simply wanted to offer a varying opinion on this from someone who typically knows what he's talking about. I'll ask Dave to give a bit more of an in-depth reason behind his suggestion.

Yeah I hear exactly what your saying bro. I hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way. Ive learned a lot from reading your posts and respect your opinions..... 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 07:44:00 PM »
Ok so i have mixed thoughts about hcg
i think ill keep it handy just to be on the safe side

AJ
Check your PM
let me know what you think?
 8)

Just did and you didn't send me anything.

Yeah I hear exactly what your saying bro. I hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way. Ive learned a lot from reading your posts and respect your opinions..... 
No harm done bro. I don't get too worked up about what anyone says on this board. If someone disagrees with me, fine. As long as they don't come off like a flaming ass bag, then we're cool.

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 04:56:13 AM »
dude
i didnt get anything
i dont know whats wrong withmy cyber-rights account
cant you send it to me again?
tntboom@cyber-rights.com

thanks
 8)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 05:32:07 AM »
cycle looks good, I'm on my first one also did 50 mgs d-bol to kickstart and trust me i should have done 30 mgs. MY bp was climbing towards the sky you may not have the same issue though.

Instead of worrying about the hcg one thing that you will benefit from is some arimidex "adex" find a research chem site to pick some up if you can't get some from your source. GO  about .5 mgs twice a week to see how you react to it.
I'm dosing adex .5mgs eod it got some of the water out.

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 06:02:10 AM »
cycle looks good, I'm on my first one also did 50 mgs d-bol to kickstart and trust me i should have done 30 mgs. MY bp was climbing towards the sky you may not have the same issue though.

Instead of worrying about the hcg one thing that you will benefit from is some arimidex "adex" find a research chem site to pick some up if you can't get some from your source. GO  about .5 mgs twice a week to see how you react to it.
I'm dosing adex .5mgs eod it got some of the water out.
thanks man
ill keep that in mind
 ;)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 12:26:58 PM »
If you must use dbol in your first cycle...definitely keep it between 20-30mg....

I would recommend skipping the dbol the first time around and just stick with the test....

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 02:23:16 PM »
I say stick mostly to less estogenic gear. The gains are "slower" if you count excess water as that but quality is the game. And you'll have less problems to deal with as far as excess water weight, bloat or perhaps gynocomastia. I know some will disagree but excess water doesn't count as gains, your trying to show of muscle not water weight.

Stick to gear like Test [actually aromitizes to a degree but has a great safety profile otherwise, and the base of the cycle. This can be the exception once you use ancillaries like Nolvadex or HCG.
So again stick to stuff like primobolan, and good old test

So, i recommend

Week 1-12 -- Test ethanate 500mg -- Nolvadex 20mg per day throughout.
Week 13-17 -- HCG 500ui every 5 days -- Nolvadex 20mg daily

If you can afford the expenses maybe you could try:

Week 1-12 -- Test ethanate 500mg -- Primobolan Depot 400mg -- Nolvadex 20mg per day throughout.
Week 13-17 -- HCG 500ui every 5 days -- Nolvadex 20mg daily

i think i once read somewhere that yes d-bol, just like any other has the ability to produce quality gains. trouble is, the cost-to-benefit of insuring this is just not worth it for a single drug, and so test is much better and usually more tolerable starting out. Not to mention the relative toxicity of d-bol

Hope this helps