Author Topic: Your leader speaks. (pinned)  (Read 6664 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Your leader speaks. (pinned)
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 07:32:53 PM »
Yes it is possible, did they fit typical SQUAD physical profile, tall, muscular, good looking, incredibly strong and well above average endowment?

If guy in the shower had dan18's sisters lipstick still all over his cock, it was an agent as she pulled a train on them that afternoon.
hahahahahahha, classic.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 07:33:55 PM »
By "own" do you mean cur up your mighty 2 inch general inside another man whilst dreaming of your sailor memories from the Pier.

I see your dominant pot bellied top bear gave you internet privelages again.

Welcome back.   ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 12:55:18 AM »
man, the whole "dictatorship" and "kill the infidels" thing is about as goddamn lame as it gets. it's not funny or anything, it's just stupid as hell. like a bunch of warcraft players geeking out about your guilds or something.

The Heckler

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 12:57:39 PM »
man, the whole "dictatorship" and "kill the infidels" thing is about as goddamn lame as it gets. it's not funny or anything, it's just stupid as hell. like a bunch of warcraft players geeking out about your guilds or something.

About as "lame" as naming your gimmick "MisterMagoo", eh Zachary Gates?  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 01:14:53 PM »
no offense Zach you're a good dude but shut the fucck up about the great Mars, don't make us put you on the list.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 01:21:30 PM »
someone post the Zack in scrubs pic.

epic self owning

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 03:02:28 PM »
no offense Zach you're a good dude but shut the fucck up about the great Mars, don't make us put you on the list.

dude, did i mention mars anywhere? did i say anything about mars? or did i say this uber-geekery about crucifying infidels is really damn lame? i'm not in the squad, i'm not against the squad. i'm just calling shit as i see it, and wherever that puts me on a given day is nothing i'm concerned about.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 04:03:46 PM »
dude, did i mention mars anywhere? did i say anything about mars? or did i say this uber-geekery about crucifying infidels is really damn lame? i'm not in the squad, i'm not against the squad. i'm just calling shit as i see it, and wherever that puts me on a given day is nothing i'm concerned about.

Well... today... you're against the SQUAD

ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   hahahahahah I bet you're the type of guy who go's to the dentist to get his teeth cleaned and when he's about to put his drill in your mouth you gently put your hand upon his, look longingly into his eyes and say "Dr... I can get my pearly whites by your milky load from your throbbing warrior" as you slowly drop his fly with your other hand and then say "no need for this" as you push the spit tray away.

hahahahahahahaha gayer than posting on Mayhem

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 04:05:52 PM »

Exactly Squadfather.

Settle down Zach. You clearly mocked Mars' post !!! That is a direct insult of a SQUAD leader. You say you are neutral, yet feel the need to insert your "unsolicited" opinion on SQUAD matters.

Like the great Squadfather said, tread lightly, you're stepping out onto thin ice.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007, 06:24:36 AM »
Well well well, mr "magoo" let's see what we have here, so this "gentleman" is insulting the leader of the Almighty Squad.. so what do you guys want me to do with him? the dogs barely ate this month. i'm sure they like to welcome our tiny quest haha.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2007, 06:36:01 AM »
Well well well, mr "magoo" let's see what we have here, so this "gentleman" is insulting the leader of the Almighty Squad.. so what do you guys want me to do with him? the dogs barely ate this month. i'm sure they like to welcome our tiny quest haha.

Magoo's a good guy who just made a mistake without realising who he was making it against, Mars. I say we let him go with a warning this time. If he does it again, we'll place him in our hitlist.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2007, 06:52:06 AM »

ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   hahahahahah I bet you're the type of guy who go's to the dentist to get his teeth cleaned and when he's about to put his drill in your mouth you gently put your hand upon his, look longingly into his eyes and say "Dr... I can get my pearly whites by your milky load from your throbbing warrior" as you slowly drop his fly with your other hand and then say "no need for this" as you push the spit tray away.

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! "no need for the spit tray" classic.

The Heckler

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »

haha Your Excellency, no need to punish Zach G=MisterMagoo any further, he has already owned himself.  hahah "unhappy camper"

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2007, 02:17:15 PM »
Magoo's a good guy who just made a mistake without realising who he was making it against, Mars. I say we let him go with a warning this time. If he does it again, we'll place him in our hitlist.

la resistance my friends. cruel dictators who believe they are the world will soon come crashing down as a result of their own arrogance. mars, or perhaps i should call him xerxes, will soon learn this lesson. we may be few, but we are warriors.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2007, 03:52:24 PM »

hahahahahaha, classic.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2007, 04:43:09 PM »
These comments from Mrmangoo don't surprise some of us at all. :)

Always thought he was anti-Squad but trying to stay under the radar.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »

Maybe he is just pro-infidel?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2007, 04:45:00 PM »

hahahahaha, "Mrmangoo".

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2007, 05:32:20 PM »
Maybe he is just pro-infidel?

Pro gay-marriage is more like it, LOL!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it