Author Topic: How do I ask a girl out?  (Read 6990 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
How do I ask a girl out?
« on: March 09, 2007, 07:08:17 AM »
Well I am a short, ugly, shy guy with very low self esteem. I usually get nervous and freeze around girls I'm attracted to. I know I need to do something about it and ask a girl out or I will be alone forever. So how should I ask a girl out? I don't want to appear like a player or a pervert or a sleaze either because I'm not.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: How do I ask a girl out?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 07:10:46 AM »
Furthermore should I stick to girls that are my looks-equivalent (3/10) or can I aim higher for 5s or even 7s?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 07:44:56 AM »
whip out some 100 dollar bills, buy flowers, and donate generously to the SPCA. This will impress her. EDITED

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 07:49:45 AM »
whip out some 100 dollar bills, that gets every woman wet.
Treat her like she's a goddess from heaven (EDITED). That makes women fall for you to! Whatever you do...do NOT treat her like an equal or like she's a human being w/ any faults whatsover - EDITED. You do that and it's the EDITED OUT!

Good luck.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:28:16 AM »
Treat her like she's a goddess from heaven (EDITED). That makes women fall for you to! Whatever you do...do NOT treat her like an equal or like she's a human being w/ any faults whatsover - EDITED. You do that and it's the EDITED OUT!

Good luck.
Hahahahahaha! 'Fun With Editing!'
?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »
Hahahahahaha! 'Fun With Editing!'

I knew you'd like it...  ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 08:38:46 AM »
Well I am a short, ugly, shy guy with very low self esteem. I usually get nervous and freeze around girls I'm attracted to. I know I need to do something about it and ask a girl out or I will be alone forever. So how should I ask a girl out? I don't want to appear like a player or a pervert or a sleaze either because I'm not.

The worst that can happen is that they say no.  Just stroll up introduce yourself and knock it out.  Think aout it like a simple transaction at the grocery store.  you go up, she scans the itmes and you pay and go home.  simple and clean.  (this works especially well with "working girls" lol)  Look it's no biggie if she says no, then you've lost nothing but gained experience.  Don't beat yourself up over getting a no reaction.  If she can't see through you're perception of shortcommings then you don't want to be with her anyway.  You may think you are ugly but someone finds you cute.  SHort, well not much you can do there, just make sure your not wearing things that make you look shorter.  Carry yourself tall, hell Napolean was short and look what he did.  Self esteem issues, get over yourself.  Go out there like you are a million bucks.  Believe in your abilities and sooner or later you'll believe in yourself.  Do things that make you feel better and the girls will find you more confient.  Now go get 'em

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 08:44:47 AM »
epic deletion of the truth.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 09:00:44 AM »
Concentrate on your education and then go to medical school. After residency it won't matter what you look like or how bad your personality is.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »
epic deletion of the truth.

Squadfather... I think maybe you don't realize  something.  This board was created so teh chickas could have EDITEDHope that helps.

WHO THE HELL MESSED WITH MY POST?  >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »
I knew a dude in College we called Tommy Boy, because he looked like Chris Farley. He would asked almost every girl out, with no shame. Now, keep in mind I went to a Historically Black University, so a ugly fat white guy asking out females that even seasoned dudes were wary of approaching....

He didn't care about losing face, even though he never got a date.
That taught me something...
Learn from that, you just can't care sometimes.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 11:23:25 AM »
I knew a dude in College we called Tommy Boy, because he looked like Chris Farley. He would asked almost every girl out, with no shame. Now, keep in mind I went to a Historically Black University, so a ugly fat white guy asking out females that even seasoned dudes were wary of approaching....

He didn't care about losing face, even though he never got a date.
That taught me something...
Learn from that, you just can't care sometimes.

:(

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »
Just go to her and whip out your schlong....Works for me.... ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 11:53:50 AM »

The creative approach is the best approach.  Always work with what you got.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 12:09:58 PM »
I've never tried that approach. I'd worry about looking too needy.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 12:14:40 PM »
I've never tried that approach. I'd worry about looking too needy.

Na women appreciate that kind of Confidence and Honesty....Turns them on....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 12:20:27 PM »

A woman at work has a friend and a dude was hounding her. He is 21 she is 40. They got on the elevator and he did that. Wasn't even cool. But after 3 more persistent weeks, she broke down.

She calls him Bam, Bam now.  Only because he thinks that hitting hard means that he is doing something...he ain't, no more booty calls for him.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »
A woman at work has a friend and a dude was hounding her. He is 21 she is 40. They got on the elevator and he did that. Wasn't even cool. But after 3 more persistent weeks, she broke down.

She calls him Bam, Bam now.  Only because he thinks that hitting hard means that he is doing something...he ain't, no more booty calls for him.

WTF...Someone actually did that...The cojones on that guy....

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 12:23:32 PM »

Na women appreciate that kind of Confidence and Honesty....Turns them on....

Go weep,

in actual fact, women get confidence and honesty from their girlfriends, sisters and mothers.

You're going to have to turn into a real man
okay?
xL

ps:  about the boy who started this thread:  make her laugh, treat her nice and after that, invite her for dinner...  If you can cook, you'll score!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2007, 12:25:34 PM »
Concentrate on your education and then go to medical school. After residency it won't matter what you look like or how bad your personality is.

He just won't have any time to "get any" then.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »
WTF...Someone actually did that...The cojones on that guy....

Yeah he eventually hit it, but he wasn't all that he was saying he was....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2007, 01:32:18 PM »
??? Just ask....its better to be straight forward and honest. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you get rejected just move on. You'll find the right girl eventually. Just be yourself.

PB

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2007, 01:47:32 PM »
that's what i said.  But if all else fails,

MASSAGE PARLOR  HAPPY ENDING!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 02:05:03 PM »
Practice TRYING to get EVERY woman you get a chance to respond to some casual thing. Waiting in line?
OH - Britney's photos on the mag covers have been a comedy while you wait to CHECK OUT anywhere.
If you cant get some girl/ woman 18-40s to crack up about Baldy, you are hopeless.
Any stupid little thing. No negativity allowed. Smile, don't take yourself seriously. And if your loaded ($z) -
don't try to use it to sell yourself- turnoff. Let her figure it out casually. Thats hot.

I disagree about immediately Fawning all over Extra Hot Gals. Its a turn off. It is failure. They are on guard to that. No different than calling a cop "sir". You just put youself in submission.
Better off if you don't even notice looks (and if you've got enough in your  life- You Wont!)
They want someone to make 'em laugh and play around with & feel secure. Listen like your scoring a
$1,000,000 contract (you may be and not even know it yet)!

Short height is often a bit of a dissadvantage (USA) I'm afraid. But I know a Laddie Killer Bud who is short. Funny and CONFIDENT.
Chicks dig him. Hell walk up just start talking looking right in their eyes and get them to laugh.
Hang around this kind and watch. Worth pickN up the tab for the lessons.

This money power bit is way overblown. I love it when I see covergirl material with 300lbs of lard, or a
very confident young guy in a wheel chair. No BS there.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 02:22:47 PM »

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DeeeeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee?

Just let's help them young boys out and you and I had better stop flirting too?  I've never had sex with a woman, what's wrong with me?
xLinda

Lol... somebody messed with my post.  No worries about us flirting...  ;)