Author Topic: CHAZZ WEAVER:50 years old: ALL MCDONALDS!  (Read 36725 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: CHAZZ WEAVER:50 years old: ALL MCDONALDS!
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »
Timberwolf is only 5`10 and 160-170.  :-\ And I am 5`11 and in that range.  :-\

bahahahahahahahha

so, because you both weigh the same you look the same?

great argument in support of your theory.

are you really this stupid, or do you just assume others are?

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »
trust me sweetheart, you are far from 'that range'.

so why don't YOU have more muscle if it's that easy.

please enlighten us all.

waiting....
I am?  ???

The Coach

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2008, 11:00:42 AM »
Timberwolf is only 5`10 and 160-170.  :-\ And I am 5`11 and in that range.  :-\

What's he taking? lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »
What's he taking? lol

must be really good psychotropics.
b

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2008, 11:08:17 AM »
He basically spent 13 grand for the media attention. I bet he tries to get a tax write off. :-\
A

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2008, 12:19:17 PM »
A calorie is a calorie in all sense.

1 Calorie=1 Calorie of any substance.

When it comes to food, you should not overeat even when trying to gain muscle.

In any normal diet, you will be adequately fueled nutrient wise to build muscle or lose fat.

You would have to try your HARDEST to not meet nutritional needs.  Its not feasible.

what you are saying is one gram of carbs or protein does not equal 4 calories and one gram of fat does not equal 9 calories?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2008, 12:33:44 PM »
I am?  ???

You are exhibiting good condition, but I don't like the look of your overall physique.  You just don't have the WOW factor, bro.  Your muscle bellies are not very round and you have a "long" frame.  You do not have a physique that is conducive to competitive bodybuilding.

Props for getting into great condition and having a system that works for YOU.  Personally, I wouldn't be putting SHIT calories like pecan pie into my body.  I'll take the route that has been PROVEN successful by people I respect in bodybuilding.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2008, 12:38:13 PM »
I am?  ???

Where are pics of the standard bodybuilding poses?  Front double bi?  Back double?  Ab and thigh?  Rear and front lat spread?

You love those side shots that show conditioned muscle...but little else. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »
Where are pics of the standard bodybuilding poses?  Front double bi?  Back double?  Ab and thigh?  Rear and front lat spread?

His legs look like arms they are so skinny.  That side triceps is actually okay for arm size the only problem is that he is near 190-200 lbs there NOT 160.  WIth all these pics I would like to see a video of him weighing himself on a doctors scale.   

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2008, 12:56:12 PM »

because he has no back. or legs. ask for a pic of his legs that is recent.

the only way he can make his arms look over 15 inches is to push them up against the side of his body.

something tells me that he did take pics for MGB and when he saw how abhorrent he looked in the poses you mentioned as he couldn't use his rib cage to appear larger than he really is he conveniently couldn't make the deadline.  ::). it's his ribcage that gives the illusion of thickness, not his musculature.

nice catch.

b

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2008, 01:00:13 PM »
because he has no back. or legs. ask for a pic of his legs that is recent.

the only way he can make his arms look over 15 inches is to push them up against the side of his body.

something tells me that he did take pics for MGB and when he saw how abhorrent he looked in the poses you mentioned as he couldn't use his rib cage to appear larger than he really is he conveniently couldn't make the deadline.  ::). it's his ribcage that gives the illusion of thickness, not his musculature.

nice catch.

He just doesn't have the genetics to do anything in competitive bodybuilding.  He wants everyone to listen to him and buy into a nutritional theory (which isn't even his) that no DECENT bodybuilder would ever use.  There's a LOGICAL reason why no one uses this sort of diet when training for a contest.  It's all been tried before - and the methods that we being used are the ones that produce the best RESULTS. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »

what you are saying is one gram of carbs or protein does not equal 4 calories and one gram of fat does not equal 9 calories?
No. I am saying 1 Calorie of something=1 Calorie of another thing.

Don`t confuse weight with energy.

1 calorie of shampoo=1 calorie of carbohydrates=1 calorie of fat=1 calorie of paper clips and so on.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2008, 03:34:17 PM »

1 calorie of shampoo=1 calorie of carbohydrates=1 calorie of fat=1 calorie of paper clips and so on.
So you eat shampoo? ;D
A

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »
This is great PR for MCdonalds. They will double their sales now. Haha.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2008, 07:54:44 PM »
So you eat shampoo? ;D

that would explain a few things.
b

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

I think it is true that a calorie is a calorie and whether you gain or lose weight depends entirely on calories in and calories out. But isn't it true that how your body processes and utilizes that calorie varies depending on the source? Say you take in 30 calories of pure sugar. You body processes it and utilizes it very quicky. But say you ingest 30 calories of a high fiberous carb like say celery or brocolli. Now you body has to break it down before it can use as energy. Say you're on a no carb/protein only diet and now your body has to convert amino acids into glucose. Isn't there a metabolic cost to this conversion? That your body has to use energy, i.e., calories, to break down fiber or to convert amino acids into glucose/energy. In fact, I think Milos claims that some high fiberous foods actually have a negative caloric value because of the metabolic cost involved in processing and utilizing that substance into energy.

It's still calories in and calories out but some of those "calories out" are involved in the processing of those "calories in" depending on the source.   

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »
I am?  ???

Why is every picture you post taken in low level lighting?
Do you think people dont realize that everyone looks better in low level??
Lets see some shots in sunlight.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2008, 07:37:04 PM »
that would explain a few things.
sadly, it does.....
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2008, 07:46:23 PM »
Why is every picture you post taken in low level lighting?
Do you think people dont realize that everyone looks better in low level??
Lets see some shots in sunlight.

Bump.
Well TA?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »
Bump.
Well TA?

He ignores posts when he gets his ass handed to him.  It's amazing how voracious he can be when he believes he's got the upper hand of an argument and how SILENT he is when there's nowhere to run. 

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2008, 08:24:52 PM »
He ignores posts when he gets his ass handed to him.  It's amazing how voracious he can be when he believes he's got the upper hand of an argument and how SILENT he is when there's nowhere to run. 

Hard to imagine a man of such 'character' doing such a thing.  ::)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »
Hard to imagine a man of such 'character' doing such a thing.  ::)

Well, we all know exactly what he's about.  He's not worth taking seriously, period.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2008, 10:26:10 PM »
you can grow as much muscle as you want apenis, you still have this gay retarded face. Get a haircut seriously.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2008, 10:32:01 PM »
you can grow as much muscle as you want apenis, you still have this gay retarded face. Get a haircut seriously.

He is not an alpha male.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: November 21, 2008, 05:59:42 AM »

He got to the meat of his argument
'Chazz' Weaver ate only fast food for 30 days, challenging assumptions about diet.
By BRIAN MARTINEZ
The Orange County Register
COSTA MESA – Charles "Chazz" Weaver on Friday completed his monthlong McDonald's-only experiment, claimed he lost 8 pounds in the project, and challenged the creator of the "Super Size Me" film to a public debate on obesity and fast food.
Weaver, 48, ate nothing but McDonald's fare for 30 consecutive days – every menu item at least once – to prove that staying thin is about calorie intake and exercise. His credentials are his fit body, 19 years of studying fitness as a hobby, and helping friends lose weight.
"I am not an advocate of fast food as a lifestyle, but neither do you have to be on a so- called diet," he said.
His strength and energy have not diminished and he hasn't had negative effects, he said.
"Not even a headache or a mood swing," he said.

Statistics detailing 30-day experiment
Weight: 222 pounds on Day 1 and 214 pounds on Day 30
Blood pressure: 111/78 on Day 1 and 121/81 on Day 30
Cholesterol: 208 at the start of the project; he will retest today and should have results on his Web site by Monday
The last meal: Friday, April 30, 4:30 p.m. Big Mac, Double Cheeseburger, 6-piece Chicken McNuggets, snack-size Fruit & Yogurt Parfait, medium Diet Coke – total calories: 1,550
Media interviews: 50-75, mostly for radio talk shows
Exercise: 25-30 minutes of cardio training and 50-60 minutes of strength training, six days a week
Verification: A witness was present to videotape meals.
Calories: Started at 3,500 daily calories but has fluctuated as high as 5,700. He warns that this amount is tailored for his body and exercise regimen and is not for a typical person. Before starting the challenge, he used protein shakes and bars but no other supplements.
Favorite item: McGriddle breakfast sandwich
Least favorite item: The ice cream
Seminar: Weaver will give a free fitness seminar and a report on his 30-day challenge today at Triangle Square, 1870 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

The Costa Mesa resident is fed up with Americans who don't take responsibility for being out of shape, fitness entrepreneurs who make a living on incomplete information, and overweight nutrition scholars who don't "walk the walk," he said. He hopes the project will inspire people to research fitness and help them lose weight.
He got the idea for his experiment after reading about and taking exception to the documentary, "Super Size Me," which records the deterioration of filmmaker Morgan Spurlock's health. Spurlock ate almost as many calories as Weaver, but his only exercise was walking the same amount of steps as the average American.
"I think its great that Chazz is attempting to stay fit," Spurlock said through a spokesman Friday. "The underlying theme in my film is to try to increase personal and corporate responsibility."
He declined to respond to Weaver's debate challenge.
At least five people have taken up experiments such as Weaver's, McDonald's spokesman Walt Riker said. He said the company has no connection with them or Weaver.
"There seems to be a grass- roots backlash against the outrageous misbehavior in Spurlock's film," Riker said. "Stuffing yourself and not exercising is irresponsible."

Weaver said he has spent about $13,000 of his own money on the project.
"I'm looking for the psychic benefit," he said. "Doing something good for people is really pleasurable."

Anyone who thinks his genetics are average and that this sh*t would apply to every thyroidally challenged fatso out there is sorely mistaken.

Plus, fat aside, that salt and hydrogonated fatty shit is no good for nobody.