Author Topic: A NEW TECHNIQUE to share with you Getbiggers.  (Read 7850 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: A NEW TECHNIQUE to share with you Getbiggers.
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 02:32:36 PM »
Lets see who we should listen too.  ANother bullshit thread.  Why do you do this crap.  You try to make it sound like you discover this shit.  How about this.  Everytime you walk, walk more.  If you have to walk to the store, walk past the store then turn around and walk back.  This way you get more cardio.  Here is one better, save your money on the pullup bar which has been around since the 70's and just do 50 pushups before and after taking a shit.  Or one better take a shit while doing jumping jacks.  Dude you are pathetic.  Amazing how you like so much attention and you look the way you do

Whats funny is, picturing your fat ass trying to struggle to get one pullup....You`d rip the fucking doorframe out,collapse in a pile of your own misery without even completing a quarter rep of one pullup.

You are a joke fat man.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »
Lets see who we should listen too.  ANother bullshit thread.  Why do you do this crap.  You try to make it sound like you discover this shit.  How about this.  Everytime you walk, walk more.  If you have to walk to the store, walk past the store then turn around and walk back.  This way you get more cardio.  Here is one better, save your money on the pullup bar which has been around since the 70's and just do 50 pushups before and after taking a shit.  Or one better take a shit while doing jumping jacks.  Dude you are pathetic.  Amazing how you like so much attention and you look the way you do

;D ;D
choice is an illusion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 02:34:41 PM »
If you think you burn a lot of energy weight lifting, you are very mistaken.  Essentially the energy you use will be determined by the force you use and the distance you move the weight. As the distance is pretty small when you lift weights the amount you burn isn't that much.

Also

I remembered this post of yours...

Again, it is relative to what you do.

If you did Squats with heavy weight for 20 rep sets for over an hour, I can assure you that you will be burning nearly 1000.  The thing is, nobody does that, but they should.

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 02:35:17 PM »
Whats funny is, picturing your fat ass trying to struggle to get one pullup....You`d rip the fucking doorframe out,collapse in a pile of your own misery without even completing a quarter rep of one pullup.

You are a joke fat man.

omg, that was so mean.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2007, 02:36:15 PM »

If you did Squats with heavy weight for 20 rep sets for over an hour, I can assure you that you will be burning nearly 1000.  The thing is, nobody does that, but they should.

Obviously you don't

IF I wanted to burn about 1000 calories and wanted to do so in weightlifting, it would take about 231 minutes or almost 4 HOURS of STRAIGHT weightlifting.

affy

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »

You are a joke fat man.

LMAO i had a mental image of that and i cant stop laughing

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »
This is a great idea; I may have to implement it myself. It seems that Adonis is one of the few people on this board who is always sharing constructive tips and ideas.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 02:51:06 PM »
HaH. I'd probably knock myself out going for a late night piss, wake up all groggy and hit my head again. Too impractical, and I like to vary my hand width.  :-\

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 02:54:53 PM »
Everytime you walk, walk more.  If you have to walk to the store, walk past the store then turn around and walk back. 

That is the quote of the week! LMAO.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 02:56:48 PM »
Funny that many people are attacking TA, but most aren't attacking the idea.  it's a pretty good idea. Might interfere with back day a bit in the beginning, but once you got used to it, it'd be very beneficial.  The only disclaimer would be "Do not attempt pullups in those scenarios where a great deal of bodily waste is making a beeline from the exit".

other than that, great contribution.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »
weight training every time you attend the toilet.

mike mentzer would be turning in his grave.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
You shouldn`t eat that much at one time.

exactly, this is where these so called "bodybuilders" go wrong, they have a mistaken mindset that McDonald's is a "cheat food" or a "bad food", well no shit Sherlock ANY food eaten in that type of excess is bad, fuccking morons.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 03:27:14 PM »
this is sorta off topic

but would doing 30-45 minutes of abs everyday be the same thing.  Kind of like what Serge Nubret used to do. 

used to do it back in high school.  i would do sit ups for 45-55 minutes, listening to music.  had to stop in the middle to change the tape to the other side.  these were the days, lol.  but seriously, this is what i believe gave me decent abs, even today i have better abs than all these punks who throw in couple of abs sets at the end of their workout....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 03:28:05 PM »
used to do it back in high school.  i would do sit ups for 45-55 minutes, listening to music.  had to stop in the middle to change the tape to the other side.  these were the days, lol.  but seriously, this is what i believe gave me decent abs, even today i have better abs than all these punks who throw in couple of abs sets at the end of their workout....
your boyfriend must love your six pack.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 03:29:45 PM »
your boyfriend must love your six pack.

yes, "squadfather"

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2007, 03:34:03 PM »
How about a bicep curl machine in your truck ala Sly in Over the Top? ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2007, 03:39:59 PM »

Adonis garners the attention because he's in very good shape and practices what he preaches.  Some of the stuff we can do without but he has a lot of followers and everyone who has been following his Adonis Principles have had some great results....especially tweeter and Chasinator.

As far as you are concerned, you need to use Adonis Principles for your mobile home doublewide fat ass of yours....... ;D
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2007, 03:40:08 PM »

You use the word "relative" allot.  Is this because of the inbreeding bestowed in your lifestyle.  I mean do still go to family reunions to hopefully meet your future wife.

And just how ignorant do you think we are.  You put down so many ignorant statements I am really surprised if you ever graduated from high school.  That last sentence is so stupid.  Why don't you just go all out say if a guy squatted one rep a second for an hour straight then they would be burning 10,000 calories, but they don't but they should.  Fuck you are a dipshit.  I have know about lifting then you ever will.  You preach so much bullshit.  Like I said save your money and go to the Olympia.  you and me will train at the golds on Sahara & Decatur.  You won't last past the 2nd set.  And where is the video of your deadlift.  Man you are delusional.  Honestly there needs to be a thread just to expose your bullshit.  We need a thread to compete with the Hulksters thread.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »

Adonis garners the attention because he's in very good shape and practices what he preaches.  Some of the stuff we can do without but he has a lot of followers and everyone who has been following his Adonis Principles have had some great results....especially tweeter and Chasinator.

As far as you are concerned, you need to use Adonis Principles for your mobile home doublewide fat ass of yours....... ;D

Oh lord it's the attack of the delusional people today.  Vince you should try the Apenis principle.  You're a fat so-called BB so you need his concentration camp principles to get lean.  Go for it man.  You would be the perfect example.

Also you should sell Apenis's book on your website.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »
http://www.nutristrategy.com/activitylist3.htm

running 8 minute miles for a half hour burns as much as hard weightlifting for an hour.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calories.php?WeightPounds=200&WeightKg=&exertype=&minutes=30&highcal=0&order=CalsBurned+DESC

30 minutes for a 200 pound man. running hard? around 800. weightlifting? under 300.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2007, 03:52:14 PM »

running 8 minute miles for a half hour burns as much as hard weightlifting for an hour.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calories.php?WeightPounds=200&WeightKg=&exertype=&minutes=30&highcal=0&order=CalsBurned+DESC

30 minutes for a 200 pound man. running hard? around 800. weightlifting? under 300.
exactly what i've always said.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2007, 03:56:42 PM »
Very interesting you bring this up ni**a,

I have mentione on many occasions, I sell a lot of shit, I mostly clock at Compton park, well heres the deal,

theres a good quality climbing frames and swings where i do my ghetto training, in between selling crack to junkies and hoes.

$10 says gangsta-wannabe here lives in the 'burbs and his daddy is a doctor or something!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »

Again. It is relative to what exercises you do and the intensity.

I am quite confident an hours worth of 20 rep squats with 2-3 minute rests between sets until you get to an hour, would surely burn more than 300 calories.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »
I just bought a pull-up bar that installs in a door frame.  You can get them at any sporting goods store.

Here is what you do.   

Install it in your bathroom door frame.  Everytime you go to the bathroom Do a set of Pullups to failure before entering and then one after to failure when  you are done using the bathroom.  Do this everytime you use the bathroom.  Do this everyday. 

Not only will you help build muscle, you will never have to do cardio as this will burn way more calories each day, then cardio would.

Also, you can use the pull-up bar anytime you like, but make the bathroom visits mandatory.

What if I have to piss really bad and can't wait?  Can I do two sets on the way out, or should I just piss my pants while doing the first set?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2007, 04:08:51 PM »
If you had a chinup bar in the bathroom doorway, how would you be able to shut the door to keep others from watching your business?

I also hope you wash your hands after every visit to the toilet or else this could be one nasty chinup bar.