Author Topic: A NEW TECHNIQUE to share with you Getbiggers.  (Read 7844 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
A NEW TECHNIQUE to share with you Getbiggers.
« on: March 10, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
I just bought a pull-up bar that installs in a door frame.  You can get them at any sporting goods store.

Here is what you do.   

Install it in your bathroom door frame.  Everytime you go to the bathroom Do a set of Pullups to failure before entering and then one after to failure when  you are done using the bathroom.  Do this everytime you use the bathroom.  Do this everyday. 

Not only will you help build muscle, you will never have to do cardio as this will burn way more calories each day, then cardio would.

Also, you can use the pull-up bar anytime you like, but make the bathroom visits mandatory.

affy

Re: A NEW TECHNIQUE to share with you Getbiggers.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 01:46:44 PM »
i put one right in front of my toilet so i can do pullups while i take a piss

i do behind the necks on the opposite side whenever i take a shit just to keep the muscles guessing

lol seriously though, its a good idea to burn extra calories i guess

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 01:48:47 PM »
i put one right in front of my toilet so i can do pullups while i take a piss

i do behind the necks on the opposite side whenever i take a shit just to keep the muscles guessing

lol seriously though, its a good idea to burn extra calories i guess
You will never have to do cardio as pullups burn lots of calories and are more efficient.

Also, you will be creating the potential to build muscle and strength.

Conventional Cardio does not offer either of those.

affy

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 01:51:39 PM »
this is sorta off topic

but would doing 30-45 minutes of abs everyday be the same thing.  Kind of like what Serge Nubret used to do. 

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 01:52:07 PM »
I read that is how a marine got the most number of pull-ups in basic training or something like that. He had to do pull-ups everytime he went to the "john".  End up getting 70 or something, there was a thread of getbig not so long ago.

Though you won't burn many calories doing pullups. You're only moving your bodyweight a short distance. Walking up and down the stairs to go to the toilet would probably burn more energy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 01:53:32 PM »
this is sorta off topic

but would doing 30-45 minutes of abs everyday be the same thing.  Kind of like what Serge Nubret used to do. 
I think a Pull Up would be more beneficial and efficient in burning calories, building strength and muscle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 01:54:26 PM »
I read that is how a marine got the most number of pull-ups in basic training or something like that. He had to do pull-ups everytime he went to the "john".  End up getting 70 or something, there was a thread of getbig not so long ago.

Though you won't burn many calories doing pullups. You're only moving your bodyweight a short distance. Walking up and down the stairs to go to the toilet would probably burn more energy.
Pull-ups when done correctly with ZERO momentum or swing, burns lots of calories as a lot of muscle are involved.

manicstezzo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 01:56:04 PM »
I just purchased 6 double cheeseburgers and 2 hot and spicy chicken sandwiches from McDonalds. I had five sandwiches and gave each of my three dogs one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 01:57:43 PM »
I just purchased 6 double cheeseburgers and 2 hot and spicy chicken sandwiches from McDonalds. I had five sandwiches and gave each of my three dogs one.
You shouldn`t eat that much at one time.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 01:57:52 PM »
i have one of those already installed in the bathroom doorframe. funny just today i was thinking about trying to do pullups every day

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
Pull-ups when done correctly with ZERO momentum or swing, burns lots of calories as a lot of muscle are involved.

No, you are moving your bodyweight only a short distance.  There is not a lot of energy required to do that.  An hours weights session is only going to burn 300 calories at most, why is a set of pullups every time you go to the toilet going to burn a lot of calories? 

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 01:58:19 PM »
Nah, I'm good.  Doing a single pullup everytime I take a piss or shit doesn't qualify as cardio as I'm not eating 1/8th of a mcdonald's cheeseburger and one tablespoon of ice cream a day.  I'll stick to playing basketball...

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 02:00:22 PM »
GOD DAM YOUR STUPID!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 02:00:57 PM »
Nah, I'm good.  Doing a single pullup everytime I take a piss or shit doesn't qualify as cardio as I'm not eating 1/8th of a mcdonald's cheeseburger and one tablespoon of ice cream a day.  I'll stick to playing basketball...
I said a set to failure on the way in, and a set to failure on the way out.

I can do 20 a set just fine.

manicstezzo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »
You shouldn`t eat that much at one time.

I usually don't but I was pretty hungry. I also just had three of those fun size baby ruths and 2 nestle crunch. I didn't give my dogs any of that because chocolate isn't good for them. Now, I am going to watch that movie the departed and take a nap.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 02:02:59 PM »

hahaha funny shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »
No, you are moving your bodyweight only a short distance.  There is not a lot of energy required to do that.  An hours weights session is only going to burn 300 calories at most, why is a set of pullups every time you go to the toilet going to burn a lot of calories? 

Depends on the speed and the contraction as to how much energy you would expend.

Going slow and flexing hard will burn more calories than swinging.

Also, calories burned in weightlifting is dependent upon too many factors.  If you are only burning 300 than you aren`t weightlifting correctly.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 02:08:15 PM »
Adonis,

Why don't you put a 225 lb barbell beside your toilet with a camcorder rigged up.... then you could burn thousands of calories flapping your yap making excuses every time you go to the bathroom.

The Luke

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 02:10:07 PM »

I guess in your case, since you can only do one rep to failure, it wouldn`t work that well.

Most people are too obese or lack the strength to do even 10 pullups which is sad.

MY technique will help you reach that goal though.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 02:13:42 PM »
hahaha funny shit.

DP,

On my many trips across the US looking to offer new G4P sponsorship to troubled black youth in areas the likes of Compton, South Central, the mean streets of Chicago and North Carolina (sadly, to no avail), I have noticed that many of those young, Negro, heavily endowed brothers are indeed very resourceful.  I witnessed a few of them in Chicago (at close range) using the mechanical walk sign in the corner to do some pull-ups and with very good form I might add.  I could almost imagine the same rhythmic pattern as they bury their 9-inch glocks up my unshaven holster, but besides that..

Have you ever taken part in such unorthodox training?

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 02:19:13 PM »
Depends on the speed and the contraction as to how much energy you would expend.

Going slow and flexing hard will burn more calories than swinging.

Also, calories burned in weightlifting is dependent upon too many factors.  If you are only burning 300 than you aren`t weightlifting correctly.

If you think you burn a lot of energy weight lifting, you are very mistaken.  Essentially the energy you use will be determined by the force you use and the distance you move the weight. As the distance is pretty small when you lift weights the amount you burn isn't that much.

Also

I remembered this post of yours...

IF I wanted to burn about 1000 calories and wanted to do so in weightlifting, it would take about 231 minutes or almost 4 HOURS of STRAIGHT weightlifting.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »
DP,

On my many trips across the US looking to offer new G4P sponsorship to troubled black youth in areas the likes of Compton, South Central, the mean streets of Chicago and North Carolina (sadly, to no avail), I have noticed that many of those young, Negro, heavily endowed brothers are indeed very resourceful.  I witnessed a few of them in Chicago (at close range) using the mechanical walk sign in the corner to do some pull-ups and with very good form I might add.  I could almost imagine the same rhythmic pattern as they bury their 9-inch glocks up my unshaven holster, but besides that..

Have you ever taken part in such unorthodox training?

Very interesting you bring this up ni**a,

I have mentione on many occasions, I sell a lot of shit, I mostly clock at Compton park, well heres the deal,

theres a good quality climbing frames and swings where i do my ghetto training, in between selling crack to junkies and hoes.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 02:27:33 PM »
I think a Pull Up would be more beneficial and efficient in burning calories, building strength and muscle.

Lets see who we should listen too.  ANother bullshit thread.  Why do you do this crap.  You try to make it sound like you discover this shit.  How about this.  Everytime you walk, walk more.  If you have to walk to the store, walk past the store then turn around and walk back.  This way you get more cardio.  Here is one better, save your money on the pullup bar which has been around since the 70's and just do 50 pushups before and after taking a shit.  Or one better take a shit while doing jumping jacks.  Dude you are pathetic.  Amazing how you like so much attention and you look the way you do

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 02:30:21 PM »
I guess in your case, since you can only do one rep to failure, it wouldn`t work that well.

Most people are too obese or lack the strength to do even 10 pullups which is sad.

MY technique will help you reach that goal though.

Hah.  Keep teaching me to be like you; I'm taking notes

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 02:30:59 PM »
Adonis,

Why don't you put a 225 lb barbell beside your toilet with a camcorder rigged up.... then you could burn thousands of calories flapping your yap making excuses every time you go to the bathroom.

The Luke

LMAO............ ;D