Author Topic: A NEW TECHNIQUE to share with you Getbiggers.  (Read 7848 times)

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
Re: A NEW TECHNIQUE to share with you Getbiggers.
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2007, 02:22:00 AM »
public service announcement:

1. adonis lives at home with mommy because he is unable to function in the real world

2. adonis has an imaginary girlfriend and claims to be a wine expert

3. adonis claims to be a student working on multiple degrees, but cannot say what school or degrees

4. adonis claims to have great knowledge of training, kinesiology, and nutrition, but has no degrees in any discipline

5. adonis was the wierd kid who wore a fedora and an overcoat in high school

6. adonis was not able to win an online BB contest against other amateurs despite his claims of superiority

That is all
Put it on the Underhills

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2007, 05:31:58 AM »
public service announcement:

1. adonis lives at home with mommy because he is unable to function in the real world

2. adonis has an imaginary girlfriend and claims to be a wine expert

3. adonis claims to be a student working on multiple degrees, but cannot say what school or degrees

4. adonis claims to have great knowledge of training, kinesiology, and nutrition, but has no degrees in any discipline

5. adonis was the wierd kid who wore a fedora and an overcoat in high school

6. adonis was not able to win an online BB contest against other amateurs despite his claims of superiority

That is all

225 x 112 deads..but his batteries ran out so he couldn't record it
Here comes the money shot

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2007, 06:12:57 AM »
u can only use them if u are like 95kg or less. aslso im too tall for it. also i cudnt be fucked. ill just chin in the gym

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2007, 07:27:02 AM »
Call me crazy but I think I'll stick to my once a week heavy back/bi workout which includes pull-ups. Then I'll cardio on my bike, elliptical, or stair machine.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2007, 07:29:38 AM »
I guess Adonis isn't familiar with the concept of Overtraining.

You see some of us here are trying to develop large muscular physiques (I already have, unlike you). Doing 2 sets of chins to failure every time I use the john would be counterproductive.

Also, I guess this settles the fact that you sit in front of your computer all day, if you are constantly using YOUR bathroom.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2007, 07:34:20 AM »
I guess Adonis isn't familiar with the concept of Overtraining.

You see some of us here are trying to develop large muscular physiques (I already have, unlike you). Doing 2 sets of chins to failure every time I use the john would be counterproductive.

Also, I guess this settles the fact that you sit in front of your computer all day, if you are constantly using YOUR bathroom.

Adonis doesn't believe in overtraining.
Repent, or join me!

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2007, 07:41:23 AM »
Another funny thing is trying to imagine you bench pressing 405 like you said you did.

Hey! He's benching 455 nowadays! :o

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »
with the amount of calories adonis advocates that would mean about 4 sets of pullups total assuming you only crap twice a week on that birdseed diet.

secondly it only really makes sense if you stay at home all day and dont go to work, which i believe is the perspective its coming from.  i'm sure the guys here would love to wait until i was done with my set of pull ups in a shirt and tie before exiting or entering the crapper.

"hey boss, i'm going to failure on this one, mind if i get a little spot here...just push up a bit on my feet so i....can....get....just. ...one....NOT TOO MUCH!!!.....yeah.....ok, thanks...whew"

"you're fired"
its comin today

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2007, 09:58:14 AM »
i put one right in front of my toilet so i can do pullups while i take a piss

i do behind the necks on the opposite side whenever i take a shit just to keep the muscles guessing

lol seriously though, its a good idea to burn extra calories i guess

lmao, this should be the next Animal pack advertisement

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2007, 10:04:02 AM »
You will never have to do cardio as pullups burn lots of calories and are more efficient.

Also, you will be creating the potential to build muscle and strength.

Conventional Cardio does not offer either of those.

Static exercises with weight burns more calories than pullups!

Hope this helps!

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2007, 10:05:04 AM »
i'm sure the guys here would love to wait until i was done with my set of pull ups in a shirt and tie before exiting or entering the crapper.

"hey boss, i'm going to failure on this one, mind if i get a little spot here...just push up a bit on my feet so i....can....get....just. ...one....NOT TOO MUCH!!!.....yeah.....ok, thanks...whew"

HAHAHAHAHA

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2007, 10:21:25 AM »
with the amount of calories adonis advocates that would mean about 4 sets of pullups total assuming you only crap twice a week on that birdseed diet.

secondly it only really makes sense if you stay at home all day and dont go to work, which i believe is the perspective its coming from.  i'm sure the guys here would love to wait until i was done with my set of pull ups in a shirt and tie before exiting or entering the crapper.

"you're fired"

This is one of the funniest threads in awhile.

That said, I was thinking that a more practical application of this idea would be to do squats without weights, as opposed to pullups.

You could do a set of, say, 25, and on the last rep just plop your ass down on the toilet.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2007, 10:36:40 AM »

This is one of the funniest threads in awhile.

That said, I was thinking that a more practical application of this idea would be to do squats without weights, as opposed to pullups.

You could do a set of, say, 25, and on the last rep just plop your ass down on the toilet.

probably make you shit faster too
its comin today

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »

What if I have to piss really bad and can't wait?  Can I do two sets on the way out, or should I just piss my pants while doing the first set?  ::)

Too damn funny!!!!  ;D