Author Topic: TRENBOLONES???????  (Read 7072 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: TRENBOLONES???????
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 06:42:29 AM »
I use tren with a homebrew. Huge gains in weight and strenght, just have to bear with the tren-dick. For those that have done it know.

What is Tren dick?  This seems to be a very toxic compound and now another side(tren dick?

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 11:09:27 AM »
How do would you incorporate it with Sust?  At the end, begining?  And would using it with decca be good as well? Sorry, so many questions.
Using tren and deca together probably wouldnt 8) be the best thing to do although i know people who use them together without problems, personally i would use one or the other.

8) B.B.C. 8)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 11:44:55 AM »
Using tren and deca together probably would be the best thing to do although i know people who use them together without problems, personally i would use one or the other.

Thanks man.
 So Sust 750mgs  1-12week
Tren  50 eod        6-12 week     

Sound about right?  Anything else I'm missing?             

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 11:56:52 AM »
the cough,,,, ive almost choked at times, it just seems to linger at the back of your throat..... in response to above, u might aswell bump the sus to 1g

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 03:17:44 PM »
Using tren and deca together probably would be the best thing to do

tren and deca would be the best thing to do?....

was that a typo york?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 03:37:09 PM »
I use tren with a homebrew. Huge gains in weight and strenght, just have to bear with the tren-dick. For those that have done it know.
That's why it's a good idea to use test w/tren.

I've only known of 2 guys that can get away with running tren w/o test, but to do this they had to run a lot of proviron with it. Even with that, it is a 1 in a million shot.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 10:12:10 AM »
That's why it's a good idea to use test w/tren.

I've only known of 2 guys that can get away with running tren w/o test, but to do this they had to run a lot of proviron with it. Even with that, it is a 1 in a million shot.

I stacked Tren with Win before and had great results and no "tren dick"....Although after 2 weeks the 'tren cough' was annoying, but I would only primarily get it not long after injecting....
You Can't Do It!!!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 11:33:10 AM »
I stacked Tren with Win before and had great results and no "tren dick"....Although after 2 weeks the 'tren cough' was annoying, but I would only primarily get it not long after injecting....

that's so weird....what's the deal with that cough......I've never got it and I hope I never will. When exactly does it occur, which tern do you use? The only thing that i get from it is a disgusting bitter taste in my moth shortly after injecting.....

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 12:15:14 PM »

that's so weird....what's the deal with that cough......I've never got it and I hope I never will. When exactly does it occur, which tern do you use? The only thing that i get from it is a disgusting bitter taste in my moth shortly after injecting.....

I got the same taste on the back of my throat and tongue like I had a piece of metal in my mouth...I used Tren-Acetate....I have read several reasons on why "Tren-cough" happens to some and not others and the reason that makes the most scientific sense to me is that your body is having an reaction to the tren-ace and it causes you to cough for a little while after injecting...The coughing is more annoying than problematic to be honest...
You Can't Do It!!!

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 01:35:29 PM »
Was thinking of trying Tren A.  So these are daily or every other day dose?  Isn't Tren A a more toxic compound?  What were your 'major' sides if any?  I would be using Gen-pro.

Thanks in Advance,

X
DUDE u cant be serious Genpro is now known for being pure shit at 1st it was good but as of the last 8 months has gone to shit BIG time, alothough tren is tren so the GP wouldnt be so bad for that but i wouldnt stick with that brand and trust me i know what im talking about

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 08:42:51 PM »
DUDE u cant be serious Genpro is now known for being pure shit at 1st it was good but as of the last 8 months has gone to shit BIG time, alothough tren is tren so the GP wouldnt be so bad for that but i wouldnt stick with that brand and trust me i know what im talking about

I have only used home-brew tren-ace before...But I am thinking of buying some from my international connection when I start back...Ever heard of a lab called MAXPRO or GENESIS??....From what I hear they have quality stuff, but I have always stuck with what I have known and used in the past with great results...
You Can't Do It!!!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »
k guys ill keep you up to date with my new cycle that starts mon.
 var ed          tren A eod          winny (oral) ed      provirion and aromasin       clen and eca as necessary
1 75           
2 75
3 100            100                                                25             
4 100            100                                                25
5 100            100                     50                        25
6 100            100                     50                        25
7 100            100                     50                        25 
8 100            100                     50                        25
9 100            100                     50                        25
10 100          100                     50                        25

Anavar is 50mg tabs
tren is generic labs 100mg
winny is stallion labs
aromasin is chem one research

Let me know what you think and ill keep you posted   
-

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 02:09:43 AM »
I'm doing a 750mg/week Test E, 75ed Tren, 50mg ED of Winny and I feel like I'm losing fat by the hour.  EVery day when I weight ymself I'm a pound lighter.  It's ridiculous since week 3 started.  But the Test is keeping my muscle size up and I"m stronger than I've ever been.

Thats the miracle with Tren.  It burns fat while giving you twice as much strength

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2007, 05:33:37 AM »
when running tren-a do you guys cut back on calories?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 01:42:55 PM »
when running tren-a do you guys cut back on calories?

What do you mean??? If cutting - yes, if bulking - no!

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 01:56:40 PM »
What do you mean??? If cutting - yes, if bulking - no!

nice response lol ;D

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »
sorry for not being clear the first time. 

i meant during a cutter. thanks thats all i needed to know

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2007, 01:07:39 PM »

The dreaded "Tren Cough" is caused from a Pulmonary Oil Microembolism. When a small bit of the oil gets into the bloodstream it travels to the lungs where it tries to get expelled. Do a search on "Tren Cough" or if you are extremely bored I am sure I posted about it not too long ago. You could check my post history. I gave tips on how to minimize this.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2007, 01:12:16 PM »
The dreaded "Tren Cough" is caused from a Pulmonary Oil Microembolism. When a small bit of the oil gets into the bloodstream it travels to the lungs where it tries to get expelled. Do a search on "Tren Cough" or if you are extremely bored I am sure I posted about it not too long ago. You could check my post history. I gave tips on how to minimize this.

Sooo aspiration is key to minimizing "Tren-Cough"??
You Can't Do It!!!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2007, 02:24:37 PM »

I'v never had , so I'm not worried about it.....was just wondering. If it 's Pulmonary Oil Microembolism it could happen from any kind of oil , not just Tren , so it's kinda still unclear about the cause of TREN cough....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 11:03:23 AM »
tren and deca would be the best thing to do?....

was that a typo york?

Yep that was a typo  :-[
8) B.B.C. 8)

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 07:09:49 PM »
In terms of Calories I find it a bit deceiving.  If your looking for short term fat loss (like contest Prep) cut your calories.  The Tren will help you keep your muscle even in a caloric defecit.  However if your just looking to lose weight overall and not in a rush time frame, I just keep my calories around the same, add muscle, burn some fat, and in the long run the added muscle will burn fat and your metabolism will be up from better lifting.

Can go either way.  But in contest Prep I did go from 272 to 228 in 10 weeks on Tren/Winny/Prop.