Author Topic: Cruel owning of skinny guy wearing Gold's Gym tank top!  (Read 36671 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
white but i'd have said it to him if he was black as well, i have no fear.

epic internet warrior statement, I'll bet that when you are shadowing boxing while wearing your tapout wrist wrap you repeat "I have not fear" over and over again

I hope that you dont' have that tattooed around your biceps in some warrior tribe looking font
Here comes the money shot

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
hahahbahahaha, your mind is so obsessed with this thread that you remembered it from the day before, hahahahha, you probably thought about it all night.
LMFAO Squadfather are you saying that 'XFACTOR' spent all last night writhing around in a mess of cold sweat and crusty semen from his previous day's bukkake session muttering your name over and over again, swearing to 'teach you a lesson' the next day on Getbig?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
it's around 70 degress today here in St. Louis so i'm at the grocery store getting stuff for my cheesesteak sandwiches and i spot a 5'7" 150 pound mountain of thick muscle wearing a Gold's Gym string tank top in front of me with his girlfriend so i say, "damn man, you're huge!!!!!!! do you work out at Gold's?" he says "yeah i do" so i pull up the sleeve on my short sleeve white Nike t shirt and flex my 18 inch arm and say, "yeah i just started working out at Gold's as well, i'm trying to get as HUGE as you!!!!!" hahahahaha, he looked down and his girlfriend grinned at me.

Now that you've won the title of Mr. Convenience Store maybe now you can get up on a stage with real BBs and see how you do.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
LMFAO Squadfather are you saying that 'XFACTOR' spent all last night writhing around in a mess of cold sweat and crusty semen from his previous day's bukkake session muttering your name over and over again, swearing to 'teach you a lesson' the next day on Getbig?
hahahahaha, yep, him and "gatomjp".

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Matrix and Squadfather what are your professions?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Matrix and Squadfather what are your professions?
hahahahahaha....BINGO!!!!!! he's back. ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!

Like Derek to the bathhouse...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Sorry I can't be on here every waking minute but I have a life and as you can see I don't post in many threads.  So seriously what do you do for a living?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
something tells me that no matter what i claim to do "xfactor" can beat it, he's probably a Fortune 500 company owning, 320 pound at 2 percent bodyfat, 600 pound for reps benching, stripper fuccking mountain of muscle. ::) hahahaa, another internet billionaire.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Dude you can shut your hole.  You shouldn't even be on a bb forum fatass.  SF at least works out.  

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
Dude you can shut your hole.  You shouldn't even be on a bb forum fatass.  SF at least works out. 

Way to jump on the bandwagon... presumably you know that I am a "fatass"... or are you all butt hurt over the DA comparison?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
SquadFather,
Your OK in my book bro! 8)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
SquadFather,
Your OK in my book bro! 8)

Finally, he can get some sleep now...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
something tells me that no matter what i claim to do "xfactor" can beat it, he's probably a Fortune 500 company owning, 320 pound at 2 percent bodyfat, 600 pound for reps benching, stripper fuccking mountain of muscle. ::) hahahaa, another internet billionaire.
Well you have seen my pics so you know I'm not a mountain of muscle. haha  And you lift more than I do, at least back.  I struggle with 315.  Bodyfat couldn't tell ya, but way higher, not a billiionaire or millionaire either,

Just curious what you guys do for a living.  We spend enough time bullshitting back and forth you might as well know what everybody does for a living.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Well you have seen my pics so you know I'm not a mountain of muscle. haha  And you lift more than I do, at least back.  I struggle with 315.  Bodyfat couldn't tell ya, but way higher, not a billiionaire or millionaire either,

Just curious what you guys do for a living.  We spend enough time bullshitting back and forth you might as well know what everybody does for a living.
PM me if you want to know, i don't give out personal info on a public forum.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
SquadFather is in the "real estate" Business ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
it's around 70 degress today here in St. Louis so i'm at the grocery store getting stuff for my cheesesteak sandwiches and i spot a 5'7" 150 pound mountain of thick muscle wearing a Gold's Gym string tank top in front of me with his girlfriend so i say, "damn man, you're huge!!!!!!! do you work out at Gold's?" he says "yeah i do" so i pull up the sleeve on my short sleeve white Nike t shirt and flex my 18 inch arm and say, "yeah i just started working out at Gold's as well, i'm trying to get as HUGE as you!!!!!" hahahahaha, he looked down and his girlfriend grinned at me.

Hahahahahahaahahahahaaha haha!!!!!

YEsyes. Crushing the egos of the inferior is a vital service.

I always wear loose fitting clothing to the gym with a T shirt underneath.
When i see the occasional asshole who thinks he's jacked and acting like a dildo......the sweater comes off and i watch them shrivel.

hahahaha....they start looking at the ground and shit and the next thing you know they are gone Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love to find out where X factor trains and humiliate him.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
PM me if you want to know, i don't give out personal info on a public forum.

Fair enough. I respect that.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Hahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha!!!!!

When i see the occasional asshole who thinks he's jacked and acting like a dildo......the sweater comes off and i watch them shrivel.

hahahaha....they start looking at the ground and shit and the next thing you know they are gone Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Priceless

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

hahahaha, yes!!!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Groink I train in London Ontario Canada at the Y downtown.  It's on 382 Waterloo street.  I will be training soon with rude bouy.  I'm there at 5:30 six days a week.  You are welcome to try and humilite me anytime, but if not Rude can tell you how strong I am and what I look like. 

You wouldn't stand a chance at anything against me.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Brutal ownage.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Groink I train in London Ontario Canada at the Y downtown.  It's on 382 Waterloo street.  I will be training soon with rude bouy.  I'm there at 5:30 six days a week.  You are welcome to try and humilite me anytime, but if not Rude can tell you how strong I am and what I look like. 

Hahahahahaha Are you kidding me?

I'm more muscular than you willl ever be and I DON'T TAKE STEROIDS AND YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHA.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Hahahahahaha Are you kidding me?

I'm more muscular than you willl ever be and I DON'T TAKE STEROIDS AND YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHA.

Man, you posted a pic of an arm with a shirt on.  You do not have more muscle and you can not lift more weight. You also are not as tough as you try to sound.  I would really enjoy proving that. And big deal I did a cycle of test a year ago.  Wow.  You know where I'm at, Rude will tell you after we work out a few times what I'm all about. 

columbusdude82

• Getbig V

Hahahahhaaaaa did you get so excited typing this that you needed your inhaler?