Author Topic: Cruel owning of skinny guy wearing Gold's Gym tank top!  (Read 36173 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Cruel owning of skinny guy wearing Gold's Gym tank top!
« on: March 11, 2007, 04:02:58 PM »
it's around 70 degress today here in St. Louis so i'm at the grocery store getting stuff for my cheesesteak sandwiches and i spot a 5'7" 150 pound mountain of thick muscle wearing a Gold's Gym string tank top in front of me with his girlfriend so i say, "damn man, you're huge!!!!!!! do you work out at Gold's?" he says "yeah i do" so i pull up the sleeve on my short sleeve white Nike t shirt and flex my 18 inch arm and say, "yeah i just started working out at Gold's as well, i'm trying to get as HUGE as you!!!!!" hahahahaha, he looked down and his girlfriend grinned at me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
did you get her #?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
LOL your a fag.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
LOL your a fag.
translation=you're just like the guy in the story

Stavios

awesome story sarcasm

I hope it is a lesson learned for the tiny tits all over the world !

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Squadfather, you are evil :):):)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!

This is surely the cruelest owning ever.

::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, can you imagine how much i damaged this guy's psyche by producing an arm literally 5 inches larger than his and then telling him that i just started training? hahahaha, he's probably going to absolutely tear up the gym flat pressing the 55's at his next workout.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
You should come here to my gym on campus. Countless 19 year old hung over fratboys running around doing bench press and curls day in and day out... You would have a field day!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
hahaha that girl is probably currently masterbating thinking of dating a man with arms bigger than 13 inches

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
it's around 70 degress today here in St. Louis so i'm at the grocery store getting stuff for my cheesesteak sandwiches and i spot a 5'7" 150 pound mountain of thick muscle wearing a Gold's Gym string tank top in front of me with his girlfriend so i say, "damn man, you're huge!!!!!!! do you work out at Gold's?" he says "yeah i do" so i pull up the sleeve on my short sleeve white Nike t shirt and flex my 18 inch arm and say, "yeah i just started working out at Gold's as well, i'm trying to get as HUGE as you!!!!!" hahahahaha, he looked down and his girlfriend grinned at me.

You have to get this on film and throw it up for us here at getbig.  Not ripping on you man but it's the same thing everytime, kind of boring.  If you got one of  these "ownings" on video it would be someting new and actually funny. 

My $.02

davidpaul

• Getbig V
You should come here to my gym on campus. Countless 19 year old hung over fratboys running around doing bench press and curls day in and day out... You would have a field day!

u dont even train in a gym u fat fuck.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You have to get this on film and throw it up for us here at getbig.  Not ripping on you man but it's the same thing everytime, kind of boring.  If you got one of  these "ownings" on video it would be someting new and actually funny. 

My $.02

yeah everybody takes video cameras to the grocery store. ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
u dont even train in a gym u fat fuck.

Who said I train? I go there because they have cable!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
yeah, skinny stick at my gym everyday.......

you should have grab the girl......... show her your big muscle  ;D
are you delusional?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
squatfather how dare you, your arms are barely 13 inches in this pic

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
White Trash with ILS at Costco
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 04:51:36 PM »
The scene - 35 year old bloke approx 6' - 180 lbs wearing a white T-shirt with a popular gym name on it walking around Costco with a case of ILS.  I looked in his cart and see 10 cartons of eggs whites and laughed to myself   :-\  funny shit....Reminded me of Billy Guns because of the lack of muscle but Big delusional attitude.
K

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
squatfather how dare you, your arms are barely 13 inches in this pic

whats the matter squadpapa hahaha you aint so  touhgh now heh punk, everybody around here knows you re TA, but they re just fuckin with you.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
Shut up Burrito boy... I have had the honor of meeting the great Squadfather, and he is no True Adonis!

Now go back to stirring the beans...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
hahha columbusfucker you should delete your account, you got owned by fucking derek anthony hahahahah

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
yeah everybody takes video cameras to the grocery store. ::)

Come on Squadfather... Markus Ruhl did that means you can too.  We need classic owning's like these on film.  Getbig has to take ownings to another level to stay ahead of the other boards  ;D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Hahaha, this story is so great!

I had to put a twist to this to entertain the little tiny titties on another board...its just too good!!!!

8)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Shut up Burrito boy... I have had the honor of meeting the great Squadfather, and he is no True Adonis!

Now go back to stirring the beans...

o brother "meeting" him isn't furiously masterbating about him while eating your 12 big mac of the day you fat spineless piece of shit

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

whats the matter squadpapa hahaha you aint so  touhgh now heh punk, everybody around here knows you re TA, but they re just fuckin with you.
oh my, that was HARSH 'el mariachi'!!! dont be mad just because everytime you pass a mirror you have to re-convince yourself that life is worth living

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
o brother "meeting" him isn't furiously masterbating about him while eating your 12 big mac of the day you fat spineless piece of shit

How dare you?! I only eat 6 big macs daily... The rest of my nutrition comes from Wendy's and KFC!