Author Topic: CLASSIC GYM STORIES THREAD!!!  (Read 6810 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: CLASSIC GYM STORIES THREAD!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 08:51:36 AM »
260? not bad. That's my weight too, but I'm 3 foot 7 and can bench 1500lbs @ 2% bodyfat. Not to mention I'm completely natural.  Welcome to getbig.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 08:52:14 AM »
WOW well you guys have fun!!!
tell you wife i'll be over early tonight.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 08:52:44 AM »
WOW well you guys have fun!!!
we will fat fuck.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 08:53:05 AM »
"Big Nasty" Stop crying and lift.... take the advice of your hardcore signature ::)

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 08:55:22 AM »
No cryin here buddy just wondering whats all the hang up on my height and weight. Didnt mean to get you all flustered!!!  ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 08:58:31 AM »
No cryin here buddy just wondering whats all the hang up on my height and weight. Didnt mean to get you all flustered!!!  ::)

the only person flustered is your wife who gasped when she saw a real man's cock not your skinny five incher hidden under roles of fat

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2007, 09:01:33 AM »
Naw not married dude im 25. Nice joke tho

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2007, 09:27:46 AM »
I am trying to get at about 280 lbs then cut down to like 240lbs to try and get in a local show. Didnt say i was ripped. Just sayin the guy didnt need to come fuckin demonstrate his form when i was just warming up!! For fuck sake!! Cut me some slack here BIG GUYS!!!

280?? C'mon man.  Post your pics than.  Like I said if you were 260 with lower bodyfat you would have your pics up everywhere. 

Prove everyone wrong right now by simply posting your pic.  If you are going to  brag about your stats at least back it up.

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2007, 09:41:28 AM »
Im not bragging on my stats!!! I am not at lower body fat levels. I am on a bulking cycle right now. Never did i say i was in contest form. I simply said the guy trying to tell me how to train was a freakin slob. I am offshore right now for work. I work 14 on 14 off. I get home next Wed i will glady post pics. But never did i say in anyway that im ripped. I dont know my exact body fat but i am by no means a slob like that guy was. I do know inorder for me to come in nice and dry i will have to get down to about 235lbs. Like i said this will be my 1st contest so its alot of trial and error. I do have Lloyd fontenot helping me out on my diet. He won Mr. La. a couple of times. I train at his gym.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2007, 10:32:30 AM »
Im not bragging on my stats!!! I am not at lower body fat levels. I am on a bulking cycle right now. Never did i say i was in contest form. I simply said the guy trying to tell me how to train was a freakin slob. I am offshore right now for work. I work 14 on 14 off. I get home next Wed i will glady post pics. But never did i say in anyway that im ripped. I dont know my exact body fat but i am by no means a slob like that guy was. I do know inorder for me to come in nice and dry i will have to get down to about 235lbs. Like i said this will be my 1st contest so its alot of trial and error. I do have Lloyd fontenot helping me out on my diet. He won Mr. La. a couple of times. I train at his gym.

Your offshore and have been for a week?  And this story happend at the gym, last night?

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 10:46:15 AM »
We have a gym on our platform. No squat machine tho thats why i was doing Dumbell Squats.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007, 11:04:57 AM »
hahahahaha, another clown with "big" in his username, 260 pounds at 6'2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Big Nasty"............LOL

Reminds of a quote Bill Walton made while commentating a Clippers game years ago................"His nickname [in college] was 'Big Nasty', now they should call him 'Big Sissy'......" 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 11:08:44 AM »
  THIS is the real BIG NASTY

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 11:10:00 AM »
  THIS is the real BIG NASTY

Big Nasty is the same size especially when he goes up to 280.

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2007, 12:02:16 PM »
Yea Ronnie is a BEAST!!! THINK HE WILL COMBACK AND WIN IN 07?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2007, 12:10:09 PM »
Your offshore and have been for a week?  And this story happend at the gym, last night?
hahaha! busted!

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2007, 12:18:39 PM »
We have a gym on our platform. There are 150 people out here the guy was a new contracter employee. I am on the BP MADDOG SPAR 150 miles offshore.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2007, 12:21:25 PM »
Interesting how everyone on this site with "big" in their names weighs no less than 260 pounds natural at sub 20% bodyfat!

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »
Did i say i was natural?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2007, 12:29:28 PM »
Did i say i was natural?

Sorry. You must be one of those all-stars on 3500 mg of Test a week. You and G could be friends. He's also claimed to be 260 pounds at under 10% bodyfat at 26 years old.  ::)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2007, 12:29:55 PM »
Did i say i was natural?

You better say your natural, even if you're juiced to the gills. Otherwise, you'll have all the closet juicers come out and attack you. Welcome to getbig, home of the biggest and most ripped "naturals" on the internet.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2007, 12:34:49 PM »
You better say your natural, even if you're juiced to the gills. Otherwise, you'll have all the closet juicers come out and attack you. Welcome to getbig, home of the biggest and most ripped "naturals" on the internet.

hahahaha "biggest most ripped naturals"   so true.  LMAO

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2007, 12:38:37 PM »

Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

« Reply #44 on: Today at 12:29:28 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: BIG NASTY on Today at 12:25:31 PM
Did i say i was natural?

Sorry. You must be one of those all-stars on 3500 mg of Test a week. You and G could be friends. He's also claimed to be 260 pounds at under 10% bodyfat at 26 years old.   

Did you even read before you posted? I never said i was under 10% bodyfat.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2007, 04:04:50 PM »

this fucker's story gets more interesting with every post. He is one post away from inventing a gravity suit
Here comes the money shot

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2007, 04:08:08 PM »
this fucker's story gets more interesting with every post. He is one post away from inventing a gravity suit

ROFLMAO!!!!