Author Topic: Who is this Squadfather???  (Read 16121 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Who is this Squadfather???
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »
You need to prove it is me...I don't need to prove its not and until you post some proof (which you can't) you come off like an idiot (which you are use to)...

Is this where and when you run off and start another thread...hahahahaha
when your dad was selling your ass to his nambla friends you did put up this much of a fight..
p

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2007, 10:57:03 AM »
I don't need to prove it dude. In fact, you just proved it for me. Thanks :)

How did I do that?...Prove it to me and everyone that I proved it to you...Thanks Dude...hahahahahha...LLL OOOSSSEEERRR

BTW...Whos dick do you suck to get all of these threads moved?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2007, 10:57:40 AM »
when your dad was selling your ass to his nambla friends you did put up this much of a fight..

Hey Hey...The 50 year old with the pompador...What up...hahahahaha

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
You need to prove it is me...I don't need to prove its not and until you post some proof (which you can't) you come off like an idiot (which you are use to)...

Is this where and when you run off and start another thread...hahahahaha

if you can think of one feasible way for that to be possible, i'd like to hear it. you laid out an impossible challenge in order to protect yourself from having to do disprove him because you know you can't.

what the hell do you expect him to do? sneak into your house and take a picture of you posting with "hello SHUTUPANDTRAIN" clearly on display? let's think. you could take a picture of you with your face blurred out and a little sign with the name on it and that would end it. after all, WOTW was such a pudgy child that any muscle on your frame would be proof positive you aren't him.

or, you could demand that kiwi somehow prove that you are you. again, name ONE thing kiwi could possibly do that would prove it.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:54 AM »
if you can think of one feasible way for that to be possible, i'd like to hear it. you laid out an impossible challenge in order to protect yourself from having to do disprove him because you know you can't.

what the hell do you expect him to do? sneak into your house and take a picture of you posting with "hello SHUTUPANDTRAIN" clearly on display? let's think. you could take a picture of you with your face blurred out and a little sign with the name on it and that would end it. after all, WOTW was such a pudgy child that any muscle on your frame would be proof positive you aren't him.

or, you could demand that kiwi somehow prove that you are you. again, name ONE thing kiwi could possibly do that would prove it.

Simple logic (for a simpleton)...If he says it is me then prove it...

Example:  If I said I was a 5'11 240 pound beast (Squadfather)...I would have to prove it (which he hasn't)...

Got It...If not read again slowly...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
Simple logic (for a simpleton)...If he says it is me then prove it...

Example:  If I said I was a 5'11 240 pound beast (Squadfather)...I would have to prove it (which he hasn't)...

Got It...If not read again slowly...

okay, HOW should he prove it? give an example of something kiwi could do to prove it.

example: if you said you were a 5'11 240 pound beast, we could tell you to prove it by posting a picture or showing a competition history.

got it? if not, read it again slowly.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »
okay, HOW should he prove it? give an example of something kiwi could do to prove it.

example: if you said you were a 5'11 240 pound beast, we could tell you to prove it by posting a picture or showing a competition history.

got it? if not, read it again slowly.

I'd rather smash my head against a brick wall 50 times than try to explain something to that guy.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »
I'd rather smash my head against a brick wall 50 times than try to explain something to that guy.

It seems like you already have...hahahahahahahaha. ..OWNED

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »

this is only proving it more. this is exactly how WOTW used to post, he'd just bludgeon people with a giant serving of stupid until they got bored and stopped responding, then he'd claim he "owned" them.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2007, 11:19:21 AM »
this is only proving it more. this is exactly how WOTW used to post, he'd just bludgeon people with a giant serving of stupid until they got bored and stopped responding, then he'd claim he "owned" them.

MELTDOWN...Thanks for playing...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2007, 11:21:16 AM »
MELTDOWN...Thanks for playing...

case in point. take a look at this, BF. notice how he hasn't actually responded to anything i've said. it's a very adonis-like strategy, only somehow even more rockheaded, probably thanks to the combination of all caps and the ellipses.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2007, 11:23:42 AM »
case in point. take a look at this, BF. notice how he hasn't actually responded to anything i've said. it's a very adonis-like strategy, only somehow even more rockheaded, probably thanks to the combination of all caps and the ellipses.

hahahaha, his posting does seem to emulate WOTW's to a T.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2007, 11:25:01 AM »

Why would I respond about a persons bf that is not me?

Are you pickin' up what I am puttin' down Sunshine...

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2007, 11:26:01 AM »
hahahaha, his posting does seem to emulate WOTW's to a T.

Then you shouldn't have a problem proving it should you?

Why don't you do a copy and paste side by side comparision...

Wait...That would take brains and Bezerk Fucky well enough said...hahahaha

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »
How dare you jizz-guzzling, no lube needing, skirt and bobbysocks wearing, gay homos insult SquadFather?!?!?!?! He's handed out more ownings than the World Health Organization has vitamin A in Africa.

You're all very lucky Ren and Mindspic actively monitor his posts. Otherwise, you'd all be destroyed or challenging him to fights by now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2007, 11:58:33 AM »
The Squadfather, formerly known as 'Sarcasm' and prior to that, as 'Mirz' is Getbig's greatest legend / Enigma. He is the most known and public of figures in Getbig, founded the almighty SQUAD, owns tiny tits with an ease, grace and brutality that's hard to believe, calls bullshit on all the BS claims that a lot of poor souls make to try sound more impressive than they really are, constantly exhibits great knowledge on bodybuilding, strongman history, sex and political issues, has an incredible sense of humor and adds a very unique touch to this forum that no one else can replicate to any degree whatsoever. He's coined a whole lot of phrases that are now universally used in Getbig.

In short, he's the women's pet and the men's regret, not to mention one of the most admired by few and hated by many. Any other question motherf*cker?
hahahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »
I liked Reichsfuhrer SS too, he was a coureagous man.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2007, 12:19:57 PM »
Post a pic.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2007, 12:22:46 PM »
How dare you jizz-guzzling, no lube needing, skirt and bobbysocks wearing, gay homos insult SquadFather?!?!?!?! He's handed out more ownings than the World Health Organization has vitamin A in Africa.

You're all very lucky Ren and Mindspic actively monitor his posts. Otherwise, you'd all be destroyed or challenging him to fights by now.

Another Troll...Damn...Is is Troll Season...hahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2007, 12:28:27 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2007, 12:33:08 PM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2007, 12:36:17 PM »
Another Troll...Damn...Is is Troll Season...hahahahaha

To easy. Your self ownings become boring. You are definitely Weedoutheweak.  

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2007, 01:02:50 PM »
you first stud.

I'm not a BB and don't rip BBs like you do.

Post a pic.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2007, 01:15:30 PM »
To easy. Your self ownings become boring. You are definitely Weedoutheweak.  

I own you and the rest of the Squad Bitches everytime you respond to me...hahahahahahaha

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2007, 01:27:27 PM »
I own you and the rest of the Squad Bitches everytime you respond to me...hahahahahahaha

I'm unownable, pumpkin.  :-*