Author Topic: Presidential candidate Brownback: Homosexual acts are immoral  (Read 12182 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Presidential candidate Brownback: Homosexual acts are immoral
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2007, 08:20:16 AM »
I would never gloat about defending your right to bitch. I will give you credit (as I have before) and I would call you a good American. I mean in your heart you want what is best, you just don't realize what that is. You mean well though.

I would say the same to you as misguided as you are, but in reality we are closer in agreement to more things than we give each other credit for compared to many of the extremities you see on this board.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2007, 08:23:30 AM »
Yeah courses, I guess you forgot your bragging about how our Military is so great because of the training. Think that training conducts itself?

Of course not, you design training courses?

I remember reading some deal in a WW2 book years where the training some Russian or whatever soldiers got prior to the war was firing 1 shot from their gun every week.

We are great because we have the money to train and equip our troops well among other things, American spirit, morals etc...

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »
Of course not, you design training courses?

I remember reading some deal in a WW2 book years where the training some Russian or whatever soldiers got prior to the war was firing 1 shot from their gun every week.

We are great because we have the money to train and equip our troops well among other things, American spirit, morals etc...

Wait, did you just mention morals as a reason we are a great military???? OzmO!! We might be able to get along afterall!!
gotta love life

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2007, 10:20:45 AM »
Wait, did you just mention morals as a reason we are a great military???? OzmO!! We might be able to get along afterall!!

If he mentioned 'morals', all that means is that he doesn't know many military personnel.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2007, 10:23:48 AM »
If he mentioned 'morals', all that means is that he doesn't know many military personnel.

good one Tre, I bet you got that nickname in Highschool. You were probably a basketball player and your girlfriend started calling you Tre. You figured it was because you were a good shooter but it was actually because of your 3 inch dick!! I bet she and all her GFs would sit in the stands and chuckle everytime she said "go Tre!"
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »

I've actually mentioned it before but in a different area,  murder, rape, theft etc.. 

I believe we are good Army in general compared to others who would commit atrocities as a matter of practice.

Of course there are always exceptions, but they are just that: exceptions.