Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 38242 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Let's play an analytical game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »
spot on my friend.

I knew it! 8) Should I ask you what you think of me? ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2007, 08:30:39 AM »
I knew it! 8) Should I ask you what you think of me? ;D
it's all good my friend, i'm working on it as we speak.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2007, 08:32:34 AM »
it's all good my friend, i'm working on it as we speak.

Takes a deep breath to listen solemnly to what is the equivalent of my fate ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »
Kiwiol-early to mid twenties and muscular and thick as a brick wall as we've seen from the pictures, obviously great intellect and very observant, trying to juggle post graduate studies, hard and heavy training, eating and owning little shistains on getbig, has set standards for the women he gets involved with, great friend, very loyal.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
Kiwiol-early to mid twenties and muscular and thick as a brick wall as we've seen from the pictures, obviously great intellect and very observant, trying to juggle post graduate studies, hard and heavy training, eating and owning little shistains on getbig, has set standards for the women he gets involved with, great friend, very loyal.

Wow, I'm very flattered!

has set standards for the women he gets involved with

Excellent insight (that I'm aware of)!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2007, 08:42:16 AM »
haha, i would love someone to guess me.
There's plenty of info around about me, so it is easy i think.

i see you as a tall afluent white intersexed he/she with lady fingers and a smile in which too much gum shows almost to the point of see the root of a tooth. likes to relax listening to babara strisand while sipping camomile tea eating hard bread snacks. slight build with emphasis on glutes and hams dresses like a metrosexual with "cuts" in the butt pockets to show off your flirty underwear that has anime characters on it. works part time as a yoga instructor at the local gloryhole with the other half of employment coming from handmade beaded blankets.

close?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
i see you as a tall afluent white intersexed he/she with lady fingers and a smile in which too much gum shows almost to the point of see the root of a tooth. likes to relax listening to babara strisand while sipping camomile tea eating hard bread snacks. slight build with emphasis on glutes and hams dresses like a metrosexual with "cuts" in the butt pockets to show off your flirty underwear that has anime characters on it. works part time as a yoga instructor at the local gloryhole with the other half of employment coming from handmade beaded blankets.

close?

YAHTZEE!

;D

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2007, 08:44:01 AM »
Stavios-great physique, young guy probably 20 or 21, lives at home, probably still in college, trying to juggle school, bodybuiding and girls, always searching for ways to get bigger and improve, probably gets impatient but will improve drastically as he gets into his mid and late twenties.

Almost right !!!

19 and I just finished school, I am a massotherapist (sp?) now ! and I am moving out of my mom's house in june !
can't wait. I can't believe some guys stay at their parents house until 30 years old, I just can't wait to live all by myself

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2007, 08:44:29 AM »

close?

I love DK, but

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2007, 08:45:41 AM »
Almost right !!!

19 and I just finished school, I am a massotherapist (sp?) now ! and I am moving out of my mom's house in june !
can't wait. I can't believe some guys stay at their parents house until 30 years old, I just can't wait to live all by myself
i didn't mean that in a bad way Stavios, there's nothing wrong with a guy your age living at home.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2007, 08:46:31 AM »
great thread Kiwiol !

Ya, this is kinda fun.

240 - So proud of his wife and baby, he doesn't mind having to ask her permission to go to the gym.  ;D

Buttsuck - Loves his gramama.  Considers hamburgers to be "gourmet moderne cuisine."

Squadfather - The biggest around, maybe 300 lbs.  Ripped to the shit.  Bad assedest mofo in town.  Unfortunately, he's never posted a pic in all these years.

Kiwiol - Deadly forum assassin, may be a ninja in real life.  One shot-one kill, but sometimes he just keeps on shooting to watch the blood come out.

NZmusclemonster - He's in the barn right now... but this is for when he's "finished."  Did you hear they've found 2 new uses for sheep?  Wool and meat.

Donkey Kong newsflash - His girlfriend is Japanese.  She's not fat, and turned him onto the benefits of green tea.  :D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »
i didn't mean that in a bad way Stavios, there's nothing wrong with a guy your age living at home.
'

He's not even of legal drinking age and has a profession worked out. Half your local highschool is between the ages of 18-19 in the senior class. There's nothing wrong with living at home as SF said..

unless you use your "techniques" on your parents to "study" for your next clinical..  :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2007, 08:53:13 AM »
The next guy I most 'know' - BigCypriate:

Mid twenties, very cheerful and possessor of the best sense of humor in his circles. Likes to party, is like a devil in that he constantly contemplates mischiefs for a laugh and perhaps even carries out one or two sometime. Was the little kid in the class that was always disruptive and never hesitated to join in a row. Happy with his life and hasn't seen many hardships in his life, that's clearly evident in a very perceivable aura that his posts have; Has the kind of build that he knows will easily win him a comp or 2 if he puts his mind to it. Has to work jobs that don't do anything to him on the inside, but does them with a genuine, happy smile on his face cause he's got his girl by his side and he's very optimistic.

Stavios

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2007, 08:57:39 AM »
'

He's not even of legal drinking age and has a profession worked out. Half your local highschool is between the ages of 18-19 in the senior class. There's nothing wrong with living at home as SF said..

unless you use your "techniques" on your parents to "study" for your next clinical..  :o

I live in Canada so yeah, I can drink whenever I want  :D

Matt C !!!!!!!! : early to mid twenties, Great guy who doesn't take himself too seriously, very good physique especially for a natural, obsessed with height because he was the smaller guy in his family  ;D, for some reason I think he goes out a lot in the clubs. probably always with a little click like the guys in the american pies movie !

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2007, 09:02:03 AM »
Stavios - younger than I had thought given the comparable maturity of his posts.  Has just graduated school and has decided to enter a profession he's still learning how to spell.  Advises moussaka and stuffed grape leaves when bulking, nicknamed "Zorba."

Stavios

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2007, 09:03:16 AM »
Stavios - younger than I had thought given the comparable maturity of his posts.  Has just graduated school and has decided to enter a profession he's still learning how to spell.

lmao ! I just don't know how it is spelled in english  :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2007, 09:06:26 AM »
I'll try a couple then:

Sarcasm - Early to mid-30's, intelligent, hard-working, razor sharp wit,  doesn't like people up in his business but can still be honest about himself, business owner, self-made man, trains hard and loves doing so, a fun-lovin smartass, always a solid friend, not afraid to get his hands dirty at work, likes to party but knows when to stop, one of the boys but can also handle business and fire folks if need be, liked by coworkers, likes big tits and a nice ass, will always buy a round for his buddies, likes quality rock music (Southern/hard/metal from past decades and some stuff today) and hates all things "boy bands", drives a truck and likes his truck, enjoys a good steak with a cold beer while watchin tv,  doesn't hate wine but sometimes finds it kinda queer LOL..would rather have a shot or a beer,  doesn't mind the occassional cigar but not a smoker,  most often is conservative politically but can support some liberal views as well, hates whiners and pussies that can't man-up and take care of business.....the type of guy that makes a great friend and huntin/fishin buddy and would always back you and your family up.

Kiwiol - mid 20s, great sense of humor, intelligent, intense about almost everything he does, sets the bar for people he knows, tough as nails (the ladies think he's a big teddy bear though); willing to listen and help folks out; great friend, likes a drink now and then but not a heavy drinker, powerful in and outta the gym, commands respect, works too hard at times and feels like he needs a vacation, failure is not an option in his mind, doesn't mind some competition (but not a super-fierce competitor), if he has to lose he will with dignity (not a sore loser), can admit mistakes but works hard to correct them, most folks probably don't realize how smart he actually is because of his physique, loves family and friends, loves a good grill and a cold beer, doesn't choose to fight but could smash your face into paste if need be....a good all-around guy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2007, 09:06:55 AM »
lmao ! I just don't know how it is spelled in english  :)

Only foolin'.  Your english is better than the americans.

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2007, 09:09:16 AM »
I'll try a couple then:

Sarcasm - Early to mid-30's, intelligent, hard-working, razor sharp wit,  doesn't like people up in his business but can still be honest about himself, business owner, self-made man, trains hard and loves doing so, a fun-lovin smartass, always a solid friend, not afraid to get his hands dirty at work, likes to party but knows when to stop, one of the boys but can also handle business and fire folks if need be, liked by coworkers, likes big tits and a nice ass, will always buy a round for his buddies, likes quality rock music (Southern/hard/metal from past decades and some stuff today) and hates all things "boy bands", drives a truck and likes his truck, enjoys a good steak with a cold beer while watchin tv,  doesn't hate wine but sometimes finds it kinda queer LOL..would rather have a shot or a beer,  doesn't mind the occassional cigar but not a smoker,  most often is conservative politically but can support some liberal views as well, hates whiners and pussies that can't man-up and take care of business.....the type of guy that makes a great friend and huntin/fishin buddy and would always back you and your family up.

Kiwiol - mid 20s, great sense of humor, intelligent, intense about almost everything he does, sets the bar for people he knows, tough as nails (the ladies think he's a big teddy bear though); willing to listen and help folks out; great friend, likes a drink now and then but not a heavy drinker, powerful in and outta the gym, commands respect, works too hard at times and feels like he needs a vacation, failure is not an option in his mind, doesn't mind some competition (but not a super-fierce competitor), if he has to lose he will with dignity (not a sore loser), can admit mistakes but works hard to correct them, most folks probably don't realize how smart his actually is because of his physique, loves family and friends, loves a good grill and a cold beer, doesn't choose to fight but could smash your face into paste if need be....a good all-around guy.

that's exactly how I picture them

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2007, 09:11:37 AM »
I live in Canada so yeah, I can drink whenever I want  :D

Matt C !!!!!!!! : early to mid twenties, Great guy who doesn't take himself too seriously, very good physique especially for a natural, obsessed with height because he was the smaller guy in his family  ;D, for some reason I think he goes out a lot in the clubs. probably always with a little click like the guys in the american pies movie !

Hey, what did you think of my analysis of you?

MattC: has an obsession with heights probably to convince to his always dis-believing ego that he is indeed 'not short', which to him equates to or represents failure in life. Pseudo intellectual who uses complex words and psychological words or theories to try show us that he's more intelligent than he really is. Is not dumb or bad in any means, but knows that he would need to work hard to earn everything that some others get due to simply being born with the right genetics. Loves fighting irrationality but I think he also does it cause it makes him look intellectual. Is a great believer in networking, a people person and the his future is in PR, where his talents lie. Has a slight disappointment that he'll never overcome on the inside, that makes him justify his envy of bodybuilders by putting down their accomplishment to drugs.

Ouch! Sorry Matt, but that's what I read from your posts. I think you're overall, a good dude.

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2007, 09:14:37 AM »
Hey, what did you think of my analysis of you?

it was right on Kiwiol !  :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »
I'll try a couple then:

That's f*cking brilliant even for you MoS :o

I'll try a couple then:

Kiwiol - mid 20s, great sense of humor, intelligent, intense about almost everything he does, sets the bar for people he knows, tough as nails (the ladies think he's a big teddy bear though); willing to listen and help folks out; great friend, likes a drink now and then but not a heavy drinker, powerful in and outta the gym, commands respect, works too hard at times and feels like he needs a vacation, failure is not an option in his mind, doesn't mind some competition (but not a super-fierce competitor), if he has to lose he will with dignity (not a sore loser), can admit mistakes but works hard to correct them, most folks probably don't realize how smart he actually is because of his physique, loves family and friends, loves a good grill and a cold beer, doesn't choose to fight but could smash your face into paste if need be....a good all-around guy.

I feel like I would have if I won the Nobel prize dude. You know I'm the biggest fan of your writing, right?

MoS, I'd say you're the kind of guy who is very imposing physically and manage to scare off angry guys with a look, while also being your wife's absolutely tame and gentle slave, cause you love her more than anything. The guy who is so incredibly brilliant, that he could have chosen to do anything he wanted and settled for one that would least stand in the way of his social life. Great wit - the kind that could arise an army of fans like Robin Williams or Jerry Seinfeld did, if he chose to use it in such a way. Would be a very trustworthy person  in whose hands you can trust your life. Doesn't get attached to people quickly or easily  and takes a great deal to time to let someone in his circle of trust. Has a slight impatience, and doesn't like repeating himself.  The one person in the SQUAD I most look up to, for both his wit and wisdom that inspires me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2007, 09:29:31 AM »
Let's play an analytical game

Post what you think is your image of the kind of person who's behind another account in Getbig. And let the other person respond whenever they want to, saying whether it's true or false only.

For example, I'll try and guess some characteristics of Sarcasm aka The Squadfather, who's one of my closest SQUAD member 'friends', from his posts. I'd say Sarcasm is:

White, healthy, mid-30s, strong and very built physique that makes him as proud as an emperor, very mature and sharp, very capable mental prowess and great observation skills, middle - upper middle class in terms of economy, very masculine, alpha male, center of the crowds attention anywhere and anytime, sexist and a slightly weary, amused contempt for mediocrity.
Hmm. Let's see. How about Kiwi. The fact that he is positing the above disinformation tells me he has a good sense of humour. He enjoys the flow of a good conversation, and if that means telling a few lies here and there, so be it. I'd guess he's above average intelligence as his posts show both wit and an appreciation for irony, and he has a streak of self-deprecation. Probably someone who'd be fun to get into the beers with. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
Man of Steel-5'11"-6'0" 295-300 pounds, looks like an offseason pro, brutally strong in the gym, like me he absolutely loves to eat all types of great food, steaks, chicken, fish, all forms of carbohydrates, enjoys a great beer and a good cigar from time to time, extremely intelligent, unbelievably quick witted, was more of a loner in high school but blossomed once leaving HS in large part to developing his physique and strength, happily married, very successful career.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2007, 09:40:51 AM »
Hmm. Let's see. How about Kiwi. The fact that he is positing the above disinformation tells me he has a good sense of humour. He enjoys the flow of a good conversation, and if that means telling a few lies here and there, so be it. I'd guess he's above average intelligence as his posts show both wit and an appreciation for irony, and he has a streak of self-deprecation. Probably someone who'd be fun to get into the beers with. 

dr chimps- one of the girls, loves a thick cock and two heavy balls.