Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 39086 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2007, 07:49:33 AM »
Are you saying El Mariachi is the kind of 'guy' who is so gay, that he goes up to a Mexican druglord, gets him to shove lots and lots of drugs up EM's ass and when he goes over the border, confesses to the local authorities just so they'd handcuff him and do a thorough rectal probe, before sending him back to Mexico, at which point he can pay off the money for the drugs by being the drug lord's bottom bitch, DK?

change mexico with poland and you're right.

El Mariachi has never been in mexico. He loves getting stuffed things up his ass though i bet.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2007, 07:52:46 AM »
El Mariachi has never been in mexico.

El Mariachi has never been in Mexico for sure, but from what I hear, 100% of the Mexican gay community has been in him. Hahahahahaha gayer than the Adonis Principals.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2007, 07:53:55 AM »
El Mariachi has never been in Mexico for sure, but from what I hear, 100% of the Mexican gay community has been in him. Hahahahahaha gayer than the Adonis Principals.

hahahaahaaa.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2007, 07:56:38 AM »
haha epic feelings hurt, with my last analyze about donkey fuck

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2007, 07:58:23 AM »

You sure put the 'anal' in analysis dude. Hahahahahaha gayer than First aid.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2007, 08:00:28 AM »

You're obviously totally retarded. Kiwi and tapeworm made some pretty good analyses, read these.  :-*

btw, 'donkey fuck', i take that as a slight meltdown.
I bet i was spot-on with my analysis of you, El Burrito.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2007, 08:05:00 AM »
You're obviously totally retarded. Kiwi and tapeworm made some pretty good analyses, read these.  :-*

btw, 'donkey fuck', i take that as a slight meltdown.
I bet i was spot-on with my analysis of you, El Burrito.

you gyus are what 28 to 35 years old, yet every third post of yours consists of words like meltdown and anal, haha fucking childish and pathetic bums

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2007, 08:06:27 AM »
you gyus are what 28 to 35 years old, yet every third post of yours consists of words like meltdown and anal, haha fucking childish and pathetic bums

You have a wit that as sharp as the edge of a circle. Congratulations.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2007, 08:06:30 AM »
haha im not mexican or from poland, you stupid german sheize

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2007, 08:07:45 AM »
Ok here are mine

Kiwol

Natural Catalyst.  Smart but more in a cleaver kind of way. Extremely active imagination. Very out spoken but also a good mediator. A born leader but dosent want the spot light. so he would be like a vice president that kind of runs the show. Has a level of seriousness about himself. But also knows when to flame someone..

Not the tallest guy but has big muscles and is dedicated to lifting. I would say if i had to compare him to a bodybuilder i would say something like a yates. Not the most asthetic but obviously muscular and dense..

Danielson

Coolist guy on earth to chill with. A kind of "fuck it lets go" attitude. Mellow as hell. Lives on own terms. so i cant see him really workin for someone else. Cool as hell until crossed but still then he isnt really angry at you because he just seems like the dont really let shit get to him type.  Would be a loyal ass friend

Dan 18
2 words...Hard working. Looks like a 9-5 dont fuck me with type...50/50 serious to chill guy. I would consider him a routine type guy...priorities in order...Get up, go to work, work out, go home and watch sports and bone his wife. He is like "Get er done."

BF...The white version of me....Except i think he came from money at an early age...Very well rounded, college student playing football because he wants to and not has to (like i did). Smart with a good upbringing because he is pretty cultured. Might need to meet more minorities because i think he has a skwed view of us. I would say very ambitious and will not settle for middle management when he graduates .

Ben Pearson

Total bad ass. Aint afraid to say anything and would be down to scrap at the drop of a dime. Loyalist of friends also.  We call em fire starters. Probably not too concerned with reprocussions of actions. he is a reactor. Funny as hell too.

What do you guys think?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »
haha im not mexican or from poland, you stupid german sheize

meltdown. I didn't say you are from poland, i said you go to poland to buy steroids. You're somewhere in europe.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2007, 08:11:07 AM »
kiviol you re pathetic, you spent half day talking on a forum about the squad.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2007, 08:12:59 AM »
meltdown. I didn't say you are from poland, i said you go to poland to buy steroids. You're somewhere in europe.

why the fuck would i go to poland, steroids are everywhere, i never used them, because i heard when you come ff them you loose almost all your gains. then why use them anyway?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2007, 08:14:34 AM »
kiviol you re pathetic, you spent half day talking on a forum about the squad.

why the fuck would i go to poland, steroids are everywhere, i never used them, because i heard when you come ff them you loose almost all your gains. then why use them anyway?

hahaha, you're such a stupid insecure little boy. please send an e-mail to kapur93@hotmail.com you will find a partner for life.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2007, 08:14:41 AM »
of the guys who haven't posted pictures? hm.

pumpster - i'd say he's probably early 20s and not that big, but in good enough shape so in a tank you can tell he works out in some capacity. but because he works out at home he has no idea how unimpressive he is compared to your average lifter.

man of steel - i'd peg him late 20s if not a little older, average height. not that lean, but thick. the kinda guy who walks into a gym and just looks like he's going to be using most of the 45s.

db2431 - doesn't work out, for the most part. might do some bodyweight exercises, the kinda guy who buys those stupid little handles you see in magazines to do pushups off of. found getbig almost completely by accident.

count grishnackh - looks suspiciously like the heckler.

the heckler - looks suspiciously like adonis.

adonis - looks suspiciously like a shit squeezed out by a child with an especially tight asshole.

i'll come up with more, but i have to head to the gym. they close early on saturdays and it's drinkin' night.  ;D

AAHAHHA!!  You're exactly right about me.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2007, 08:14:47 AM »
well donkeykong, thats real smart of you, that you figured out that im in europe, expecially beause i mentioned on more than oe occasion that i live in holland, and that im bosnian.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2007, 08:18:26 AM »
well donkeykong, thats real smart of you, that you figured out that im in europe, expecially beause i mentioned on more than oe occasion that i live in holland, and that im bosnian.

Whatever.

Immigrant to europe. I bet you're absolutely loudmouthed about that you're bosnian nad shove it up everyone's ass in holland, yet have never been there.

Lay of the weed, you're having delusions, little boy.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2007, 08:22:19 AM »
Whatever.

Immigrant to europe. I bet you're absolutely loudmouthed about that you're bosnian nad shove it up everyone's ass in holland, yet have never been there.

Lay of the weed, you're having delusions, little boy.

haha how can you talk shit like that man, i go each summer to my country.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2007, 08:23:16 AM »
A born leader but dosent want the spot light. 

I know it's a bit of hit and miss, but if you somehow inferred this the right way, then I'm amazed at your comprehension, even though it looks like I'm flattering the hell out of myself ;D by saying so, which I'm not trying to do.

I would say if i had to compare him to a bodybuilder i would say something like a yates.

Thanks dude. I'm honored to hear this cause Dorian is my favorite bodybuilder of all times.

As for you Big Mal, I'd say you're a:

Great guy who sometimes gets weary of bearing the burden of one part of your racial attribute for a split second, before proudly asserting that you're an individual who should be judged as one. Very hard working, humble, 'normal', motivated, driven and very friendly and reliable. Pride yourself on your appearance as you should, but know deep down you're going to be so much better since you've got the right work ethics. Social guy. Don't live for conflict and fights, but won't hesitate to get into one if you had to or sometimes, just for the fun of it. No real vices. You're very careful and wary of the traps in life and try to walk a straight, honest path cause you're optimistic and believe that you'll get all the good things life has to offer by way of money, lifestyle, relationships etc, since you're prepared to work for them and which will therefore happen.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2007, 08:24:09 AM »
and immigrant to europe? i was born european you svabo. you give germans a bad name.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Let's play an analytical game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2007, 08:26:03 AM »
What am I supposed to say? Debussey likes his girl to scream out mathematical concept names like 'Isosceles' or 'Equilibrium' or 'frequency' when he's reaming her from behind? ;D

LMFAO!!!!   Say "Force = Mass x Acceleration" Bitch!!!!
\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2007, 08:28:30 AM »
and immigrant to europe? i was born european you svabo. you give germans a bad name.

still melting down. You are exactly like the shadow.

Stay calm, it's only an internet board.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2007, 08:33:25 AM »

MEXI-MELTDOWN!!!
\

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2007, 08:34:02 AM »
The funny thing about this thread:

It often tells more about the "analyzers" than the "subjects", since everybody that does the analyzing draws upon their own character and experiences to form a picture of the other person. Each analyzer seems to write about specific areas which probably = the areas this poster thinks about the most.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2007, 08:35:57 AM »
MEXI-MELTDOWN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

With extra Fire sauce..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

hey living la vida loca...quit fucling up the thread...