Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 39045 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2007, 08:38:02 AM »
The funny thing about this thread:

It often tells more about the "analyzers" than the "subjects", since everybody that does the analyzing draws upon their own character and experiences to form a picture of the other person. Each analyzer seems to write about specific areas which probably = the areas this poster thinks about the most.

Dude you might be too smart for your own good..,BTW got some joe pass playing right now.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »
Kiwol..
you are spot on my friend...  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2007, 08:39:24 AM »

It often tells more about the "analyzers" than the "subjects", since everybody that does the analyzing draws upon their own character and experiences to form a picture of the other person. Each analyzer seems to write about specific areas which probably = the areas this poster thinks about the most.

Very good mate ;)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2007, 08:42:10 AM »

Dude you might be too smart for your own good..,BTW got some joe pass playing right now.

Nice!

Playing right now: Pat Metheny - Always and Forever.

Do you own: "Secret Story" by Pat Metheny? Lovely record!
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2007, 08:43:04 AM »
big mal you re such a monkey looking negro, i can get you a job  at the circus.

Is it cause your mom's the Bearded Lady?
\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2007, 08:48:58 AM »
Nice!

Playing right now: Pat Metheny - Always and Forever.

Do you own: "Secret Story" by Pat Metheny? Lovely record!

The only one i own from him is old. I got it from my dad. Its called ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SILENCE. I had it since i was like 12 Is the Secret Story a solo one like zero tolerance or is it with the Pat Metheny group?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2007, 08:50:24 AM »
Stop ruining a good thread with silly flaming bitches >:( I know it's me who's saying that ;D but if you boys want to fight, head down to the V and knock each other out. I don't want this thread getting wrecked - not just yet :-\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »
Is it cause your mom's the Bearded Lady?

yes thats why

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2007, 08:52:15 AM »
big mal you re such a monkey looking negro, i can get you a job  at the circus.

Mira su gordo puto. shut up before they revoke your taco bell platinum card

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2007, 08:53:26 AM »
Stop ruining a good thread with silly flaming bitches >:( I know it's me who's saying that ;D but if you boys want to fight, head down to the V and knock each other out. I don't want this thread getting wrecked - not just yet :-\
too late

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2007, 08:54:40 AM »
yes thats why

Is she so hairy because she has extra testosterone from all of the cocks she's blown or the shortage of Bic razors in Mexico????
\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2007, 08:55:30 AM »
 :o

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2007, 08:56:03 AM »
Is she so hairy because she has extra testosterone from all of the cocks she's blown or the shortage of Bic razors in Mexico????

yes she is

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2007, 08:59:46 AM »
too late

ElMariachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' calls the local sperm bank and get them to evacuate and close the building by making an anonymous bomb threat. And when the bank closes, you then sneakily put up a small sign near the door that says 'We're still accepting deposits in the back' so that when unsuspecting 'donors' walk to the back, they see a little hole in the wall above which is written 'Insert penis here to dispense' and on the other side of which is your hungry mouth with lips quivering to taste the first cock you've had in a whole hour. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than being a male cheerleader.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2007, 09:01:44 AM »
ElMariachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' calls the local sperm bank and get them to evacuate and close the building by making an anonymous bomb threat. And when the bank closes, you then sneakily put up a small sign near the door that says 'We're still accepting deposits in the back' so that when unsuspecting 'donors' walk to the back, they see a little hole in the wall above which is written 'Insert penis here to dispense' and on the other side of which is your hungry mouth with lips quivering to taste the first cock you've had in a whole hour. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than being a male cheerleader.

true true

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2007, 09:02:01 AM »

that must be the most exact analysis in the whole thread.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »

thats a great fantasy you got there kiwi

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:37 AM »
this thread ends here, the end of the squad is near

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2007, 09:06:09 AM »
this thread ends here, the end of the squad is near

Dude, I'm actually grateful to you that you're not posting your pic instead ;D You look worse than that - no shit (excuse the pun)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2007, 09:08:16 AM »
The only one i own from him is old. I got it from my dad. Its called ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SILENCE. I had it since i was like 12 Is the Secret Story a solo one like zero tolerance or is it with the Pat Metheny group?

Secret Story= Only Pat. Brilliant record.

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Story-Pat-Metheny/dp/B000000OSS

If you like slightly orchestrated jazzy music with world wide influences, then this is the album.

Your dad sure gave you some great musical influences early on!

:)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2007, 09:08:23 AM »
hahahahaha, exactly Kiwiol, "el mariachi" is the type of little queer who fakes a woman's voice and calls a mexican roofing crew and tells them "she" wants them to put on a new roof on the house and when they show up he answers the door in crotchless panties, garter belt, bra, stockings and high heels with a twelve pack of Coronas and a plate of tacos in his hands and says, "oh....hello there my Latino studs, do you guys also do plumbing work because i have some pipes that need to be cleaned out if you know what i mean" as he slowly strips out of the lingerie, hahahahahahaha, gayer than max ot cardio.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2007, 09:11:13 AM »
hahahahaha, exactly Kiwiol, "el mariachi" is the type of little queer who fakes a woman's voice and calls a mexican roofing crew and tells them "she" wants them to put on a new roof on the house and when they show up he answers the door in crotchless panties, garter belt, bra, stockings and high heels with a twelve pack of Coronas and a plate of tacos in his hands and says, "oh....hello there my Latino studs, do you guys also do plumbing work because i have some pipes that need to be cleaned out if you know what i mean" as he slowly strips out of the lingerie, hahahahahahaha, gayer than max ot cardio.

Another Squadfather instant hit.

Still LMFAO about the roofers!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2007, 09:11:32 AM »

Hahahahahahaha another f*cking classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2007, 09:14:58 AM »
El Mariachi is just jealous that he doesn't bring the intellect to perform good on this board.

In holland, everybody laughs at him because he proudly tells everyone about his lifts and his 'progress', and when somebody tells him he's fat he says "Dude, i'm curretly bulking!".

Dutch women won't even look at this fat midget, so he has a hate for the country that's given him a new home and cannot accept his 'new identity'.

He is very similar to the shadow. He isn't through puberty yet, and all self hatred and insecurity has to be pointed at others, mostly at those people he envies very much. He envies Kiwiol for his built and intellect, also his wealth and self esteem.

He tries to point stupid posts and threads to others and has a kind of satisfactional feeling when he 'ruins' something a person has accomplished that he is jealous of.
He also has the problem that his parents and his older sister are VERY bosnian and keep to their own kind, they cannot speak dutch very good. El Mariachis dutch is flawless though, but because of his descent he is not accepted by the dutch kids in his school.

He is a loner, not very intelligent and hopes he will find a job after school. He will always blame all his problems on racism though.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2007, 09:26:08 AM »

The insight of Debussey is staggering!  I do, in fact, feel extremely silly in a Hawaiian shirt.

He owns the director's cut of Big Wednesday, whereas I only wish that I did.