Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 39051 times)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
Re: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2007, 05:58:47 PM »
spell check bitch meltdown..... o brother some people find it regular for their every post to be about their obsession the squadfather shrug

The post may as well have been about other posters here, such as Adonis.  They make interesting case studies of forum addiction. 

I didn't run a spell-check. I just know how to spell. That's rare around here

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #276 on: March 18, 2007, 06:07:37 PM »
ok, here is kiwiol's:

Oh brother, i bet "kiwiol"   ::) is the type of guy who always puts the bro's before the hoes and "sellout" would never be in the same sentence with his name (except for this sentence where it is used as an antonym for him).  but don't mistake his loyalty for some sort of emo-ultra serious goth-cutter type, kiwiol uses not only his sense of humor but his goodnaturedness to bring people from all walks of life together, as his extensive life experience and education has given him the perspective of many different cultures and individuals.  he can quickly read people and adjust his vernacular accordingly without coming across as condescending or pretentious.  he in comfortable with simple things like reading, good food, and challenging himself physically and mentally.  his life, however, isnt completely balanced and he's still searching for that perfect relationship with a smoking hot babe whos also up to his mental capacity, or it may be he hasn't found his dream job, or it could be something else....whichever it is he's come close but he's not quite satisfied yet, but he'll achieve it as its just around the corner.  but he's also not too worried about it, because he knows 80% of the dream is the journey to get there, also a lesson bodybuilding has helped teach him.

some possible jobs you'd find kiwiol in are:  local level judge or arbitrator, club and or party promoter, bar/restaurant owner.  these arent necessarily what he actually does in real life but he could do these with ease and enjoyment.
its comin today

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: March 18, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »
Let's look at gtbro1:

Simple man who's made mistakes in the past and has learned to live with them. Has a lot of regrets, but is cheerful enough to shrug them aside and focus on the task at hand. Has witnessed a lot of injustices and ugliness in society and in the human soul. Doesn't think that the world is a bed of roses - not by a mile. Very respectable and has a lot of dignity. Has developed a sense of humor that he never had when he was very young - it's very mature and is only possible of someone who's been through what he's been through. Optimistic and driven enough to try better himself all the time in some way at an age when most people have long ago given up. Very kind and loves animals. Has developed a contempt for suffering - he accepts the fact that suffering will always be present in the world in some way. Probably has some great stories from the past that he can and will pass on to his kids. Is early to mid 40s, I think.

Overall, a really good, genuine, warm guy who'd make a solid friend and companion, who never pretends to be something that he isn't nor envies those who're better off than he is in whatever form or attribute.

fairly accurate... but I am only 32...and you left out  the part about being 5'11 250lbs with 20"arms and 3% bodyfat, 10inch penise, supermodel wife,$400,000.00 a year salary,and a 600 pound raw bench press. ;D  (  This is still the internet. 8) )

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #278 on: March 19, 2007, 03:49:47 AM »
ok, here is kiwiol's:

Oh brother, i bet "kiwiol"   ::) is the type of guy who always puts the bro's before the hoes and "sellout" would never be in the same sentence with his name (except for this sentence where it is used as an antonym for him).  but don't mistake his loyalty for some sort of emo-ultra serious goth-cutter type, kiwiol uses not only his sense of humor but his goodnaturedness to bring people from all walks of life together, as his extensive life experience and education has given him the perspective of many different cultures and individuals.  he can quickly read people and adjust his vernacular accordingly without coming across as condescending or pretentious.  he in comfortable with simple things like reading, good food, and challenging himself physically and mentally.  his life, however, isnt completely balanced and he's still searching for that perfect relationship with a smoking hot babe whos also up to his mental capacity, or it may be he hasn't found his dream job, or it could be something else....whichever it is he's come close but he's not quite satisfied yet, but he'll achieve it as its just around the corner.  but he's also not too worried about it, because he knows 80% of the dream is the journey to get there, also a lesson bodybuilding has helped teach him.

some possible jobs you'd find kiwiol in are:  local level judge or arbitrator, club and or party promoter, bar/restaurant owner.  these arent necessarily what he actually does in real life but he could do these with ease and enjoyment.

Very impressive and accurate on most parts. The list of jobs is completely wrong though, although I can see why you mentioned them and am flattered on guessing what your probable motivation(s) would have been to include them. You didn't disappoint me one bit, Sir William 8)

Let me try Alexxx, who many would say is quite obvious in some ways. Alexxx is:

Very sweet, friendly, charming and self-assured. His self-assuredness and his belief in himself are so great, that he'll have no problems overcoming a lot, if not most of his life's obstacles with their help. Believes in justice and is secure enough on the inside to compliment someone on whatever attribute they have that makes them better than him in that context/regard, rather than envy them like most people would. Hard working and knows deep down on the inside with a quiet, unquestionable assurance that he's going to be a much greater-than-average self made man. Doesn't like watching people get hurt and gets angry when he sees injustice. That being said, he's not afraid to hurt people, although he doesn't do it cause he's cruel and in fact, because he thinks he's doing the right thing. Is not shy in any way, even to the extent of forcing others to pay him a compliment and does it in a way that makes the person who pays it, do it with a grin. Great family values and attitude towards life, the world and everything else in general. VERY positive and optimistic and a little impatient.

Overall, a great guy whom you know is going to go places if he put his talents and potential to proper use and backs it up with hard work. Was born to be a very public figure.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #279 on: March 19, 2007, 07:53:22 AM »
haha good thread kiwi!   was gonna analyze a few people to but been busy last couple of days. i know i would be good at that shit.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #280 on: March 19, 2007, 08:03:16 AM »
Very impressive and accurate on most parts. The list of jobs is completely wrong though, although I can see why you mentioned them and am flattered on guessing what your probable motivation(s) would have been to include them. You didn't disappoint me one bit, Sir William 8)

Let me try Alexxx, who many would say is quite obvious in some ways. Alexxx is:

Very sweet, friendly, charming and self-assured. His self-assuredness and his belief in himself are so great, that he'll have no problems overcoming a lot, if not most of his life's obstacles with their help. Believes in justice and is secure enough on the inside to compliment someone on whatever attribute they have that makes them better than him in that context/regard, rather than envy them like most people would. Hard working and knows deep down on the inside with a quiet, unquestionable assurance that he's going to be a much greater-than-average self made man. Doesn't like watching people get hurt and gets angry when he sees injustice. That being said, he's not afraid to hurt people, although he doesn't do it cause he's cruel and in fact, because he thinks he's doing the right thing. Is not shy in any way, even to the extent of forcing others to pay him a compliment and does it in a way that makes the person who pays it, do it with a grin. Great family values and attitude towards life, the world and everything else in general. VERY positive and optimistic and a little impatient.

Overall, a great guy whom you know is going to go places if he put his talents and potential to proper use and backs it up with hard work. Was born to be a very public figure.

Wow I am amazed! That was well written my friend. Kiwi you have a talent for reading other people. You brake the stereotype of big guys having little intelligence. You are very loyal and like helping people. Those are rare and precious qualities. Not to mention you crack me up all the time!

just push some weight!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #281 on: March 19, 2007, 09:27:51 AM »
haha good thread kiwi!   was gonna analyze a few people to but been busy last couple of days. i know i would be good at that shit.

Would be good to see what you come up with mate. Do it when you have the time - it's quite a neat little game to play 8)

Wow I am amazed! That was well written my friend. Kiwi you have a talent for reading other people. You brake the stereotype of big guys having little intelligence. You are very loyal and like helping people. Those are rare and precious qualities. Not to mention you crack me up all the time!

Hahaha there's nothing that I've said there that isn't obvious when you think about it dude. I just took a lot of small pieces and put them together to give you a small picture (that isn't right all the time, of course). This game can only be played here and in this kinda situation where we all 'know' each other quite well in one way, but are in fact, complete strangers.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: March 19, 2007, 09:47:58 AM »
No offense to anyone, but: this reminds me of a freshmen 101 psych  discussion, usually taken place at a dorm or student cafeteria.  Girls are very fond of doing this. I'm speaking of the delusional  semi-intellectual females who have yet to adopt balanced social skills and a sense of reality. And who's major is womens studies. Wonder if Kiwiol will start another thread asking what your astrology sun sign is.

It's all about perception on sites like this one. How you try to make yourself perceived as being whatever you want others to believe. Some people just like role playing and personal  ego building, which can be harmless. Some find a way to relieve tensions through rude behavior and name calling. Where else do you get to call someone a MOFO and not get called out for it on a face to face meeting. 

And than there are the social cripples on this site. DogBowls analysis about a certain person was right on target. I can think of another guy who fits that bill very well. Both MR 24/7 A and Mr 24/7 B may need mental guidance more than they know. People who have not strength or sense of character might look into counseling.

That's my monday morning rant. Please feel free to drop a bomb on me for all of the above.  With all sincerity, I do not care or will hold any value to that. Do not forget: meltdown, owned and gay lexicons.
F

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #283 on: March 19, 2007, 09:53:08 AM »
No offense to anyone, but: this reminds me of a freshmen 101 psych  discussion, usually taken place at a dorm or student cafeteria.  Girls are very fond of doing this. I'm speaking of the delusional  semi-intellectual females who have yet to adopt balanced social skills and a sense of reality. And who's major is womens studies. Wonder if Kiwiol will start another thread asking what your astrology sun sign is.

It's all about perception on sites like this one. How you try to make yourself perceived as being whatever you want others to believe. Some people just like role playing and personal  ego building, which can be harmless. Some find a way to relieve tensions through rude behavior and name calling. Where else do you get to call someone a MOFO and not get called out for it on a face to face meeting. 

And than there are the social cripples on this site. DogBowls analysis about a certain person was right on target. I can think of another guy who fits that bill very well. Both MR 24/7 A and Mr 24/7 B may need mental guidance more than they know. People who have not strength or sense of character might look into counseling.

That's my monday morning rant. Please feel free to drop a bomb on me for all of the above.  With all sincerity, I do not care or will hold any value to that. Do not forget: meltdown, owned and gay lexicons.

I'm not screening potential candidates to recruit in the FBI dumbass. It's just a game which a lot of people like playing. Girls in freshmen suck cock and so do you, so that does make you a girl? No, it just makes you a queer. Go eat a dick and chill.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #284 on: March 19, 2007, 09:53:39 AM »
 ;D
its comin today

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #285 on: March 21, 2007, 02:54:04 AM »
The Arvillas:
Both seems to have taken their share of lumps in life but generally try to keep a sense of humor about things, limited though it may be.  Together they have become the typical "Us Against the World" sort of couple.  I'm sure they are very polite and pleasant people in general, but I'd imagine their private conversations to be mostly about how much better they are than others; your average middle class elitists.  Not to say that they wouldn't acknowledge excellence when they see it - I'm sure they do.  Their standards of what constitute "excellence" are probably very high however (maybe not Getbig high, but high), and their opinion of those they deem "below standard" would be shockingly harsh and probably quite offensive. 

Their suburban elitism and "us-against-them" attitude is the glue which binds them together.  While they react with indignation when criticized on Getbig, any bashing they receive serves to reinforce their "us-against-them" dynamic.  So even though they don't enjoy being raked over the coals, their response to it, as a couple, is enough to keep them coming back even while knowing what is coming their way.

They certainly put their energies to good use though.  Their physical transformations have been impressive, juice notwithstanding.  I'd be lying if I said nothing moved when I look at Cheri's pics, and every man on the board has gotten behind a less attractive ass than hers at some point.  So her physique didn't get her first in the show.  So what.  She looks great and I'd gladly bone her given the opportunity, so don't take any long business trips Mike.  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 21, 2007, 02:59:16 AM »
Mr Intenseone, I barely know you, but:

Hard working, gentle and very generous person. Good natured and full of common sense. You pride yourself on your accomplishments and are a bit of a humanitarian. And I'm sure I've heard you're very religious, which I thought you'd be. Doesn't approve of bullshit in any way or form, but won't mind a good argument. Like some of the guys mentioned before, won't start a big fight, but won't hesitate to take part in one, esp. if it's a debate. Very positive outlook and optimistic.

Hahahaha I was really reaching, but that's the vibe I get in general.

You forgot "die hard democrat."

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #287 on: March 21, 2007, 03:39:06 AM »
This is thread gayer then asking somone to analyze your personality over the internet. ;D

It's very odd to see people say nice things about other people on here...
I

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: March 21, 2007, 03:40:45 AM »
This is thread gayer then asking somone to analyze your personality over the internet. ;D

It's very odd to see people say nice things about other people on here...

HEY...shut the f**K up homo.  >:(

jk  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #289 on: March 21, 2007, 03:43:13 AM »

ahhhh, i feel some relief. Thanks.

Now fuck off.  ;D ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #290 on: March 21, 2007, 03:50:23 AM »
   You forgot "die hard democrat."

Haha I don't know Mr I, at all. I take it you came to that conclusion most probably from his posts in the General Topics and it's child boards, but I've only posted in that board a couple of times and have read the posts in there even less times. Not to mention I'm not THAT familiar with the American political classifications / catergories :-[

t's very odd to see people say nice things about other people on here...

Of course it's just nice things dude. After all, we're talking about the real people behind a handle and not the Getbig character only, although some people like the Arvillas are just the way they are IRL like they are here. I could have added some negative stuff to at least 2 or 3 people that I've analyzed, but that would have been inexcusable, not to mention this game will be fun only if it's positive.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: March 21, 2007, 03:56:33 AM »

Of course it's just nice things dude. After all, we're talking about the real people behind a handle and not the Getbig character only, although some people like the Arvillas are just the way they are IRL like they are here. I could have added some negative stuff to at least 2 or 3 people that I've analyzed, but that would have been inexcusable, not to mention this game will be fun only if it's positive.

Yeah I get it but it's seems odd that so many went along with it rather then destroying the thread by going way off topic, I didn't think we were capable of something like this ;D Most of the descriptions seem well thought out and fairly accurate, I just find it funny that so many people were like "analyze me I want to see what you think of me" hahahahaha it still makes me laugh. ;D
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: March 21, 2007, 03:57:42 AM »

You wanna throw fisticuffs BRO!!!!!!
I

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2007, 04:13:16 AM »

Yeah I get it but it's seems odd that so many went along with it rather then destroying the thread by going way off topic, I didn't think we were capable of something like this ;D Most of the descriptions seem well thought out and fairly accurate, I just find it funny that so many people were like "analyze me I want to see what you think of me" hahahahaha it still makes me laugh. ;D

It's not that suprising if you think about it. It's basic psychology that most people over 15 or 16 know - people love hearing about themselves esp. if it's very complimentary and flattering. Of course, that doesn't mean that I was trying to flatter them so they accept it eagerly and return the favor. That's why I chose to do only select people, whose Getbig accounts I find reasonably interesting / good (like Mr I or DK) to very interesting (Squadfather, MoS etc).

The whole forum 'conversation' is very unique, unprecedented and unrepeatable elsewhere. A lot of us 'know' each other very well, but we're also total strangers at the same time. A couple of the people I'm most 'close' or 'friendly' with are those whose names I don't even know. We can participate in a conversation and what we say will be there to be seen and heard for as long as the thread remains. It's like the real life equivalent of walking into a party that started long ago yet knowing everything that has been said by everyone! Only possible with forums.

That's why this 'game' or 'exercise' or whatever hasn't received the usual Getbig treatment (a couple of retards did chime in, but that's unavoidable) - people realise that it's fresh and new and something quite different than the 'usual innovations'. And to those who think that this is like girls in high school playing a similar game, I say, 'so what'? Girls in high school do dumbell curls in the gym and eat burgers and so do guys like Earl and JPM, but does that make them high school girls as well? The worth of an activity can't be gauged by the calibre of the participants alone.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: March 21, 2007, 04:14:19 AM »

You wanna throw fisticuffs BRO!!!!!!

I'M A CAGE FIGHTER  

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: March 21, 2007, 04:33:54 AM »
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #296 on: March 21, 2007, 04:45:43 AM »
worst thread in a long time. havent seen this much asskissing since? i cant remember
i dont think you got ONE person right
maybe shadow?
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #297 on: March 21, 2007, 04:54:20 AM »
worst thread in a long time. havent seen this much asskissing since? i cant remember
i dont think you got ONE person right
maybe shadow?

Bluto:
eastern european, has been brought up in the endings of communism. His parents were communist, so he has a bit of the communist thinking regarding "everyone is the same, poor working class needs to get together against the capitalists". This shows in him battling the squad.
he is a closet homo and not man enough to speak out, because in communism everyone was the same, but not homos, they were put into forced labor camps. His parents still think that's were homos belong, so Bluto will keep low until they have died.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #298 on: March 21, 2007, 04:55:58 AM »
see what i mean. whats the point of 13 pages when there's no truth in them

i mean people actually calling kiwiol and berzerkfury intelligent, wtf?

let's try to keep it real
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 21, 2007, 04:56:32 AM »
Bluto:
eastern european, has been brought up in the endings of communism. His parents were communist, so he has a bit of the communist thinking regarding "everyone is the same, poor working class needs to get together against the capitalists". This shows in him battling the squad.
he is a closet homo and not man enough to speak out, because in communism everyone was the same, but not homos, they were put into forced labor camps. His parents still think that's were homos belong, so Bluto will keep low until they have died.

That's a perfect analysis :o
I