Author Topic: BF growing?  (Read 2049 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
BF growing?
« on: March 17, 2007, 09:06:27 AM »
3500 cals for 10 days.......wondering if it's too much....I was suppose to do cardio2x a week, but skipped today (sat and sunday) and am regretting it.......is it too many cals?  where am I 10 to 11%

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
Re: BF growing?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »
cardio, u shouldnt be thinking about cardio looking at those pics i would say your well under 10 percent body fat probaly 6-7 wich is very lean keep working hard, eating , and resting. your still gonna be cut at 9-10 percent you almost look unhealthy

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:00:02 PM »
you almost look unhealthy

ALMOST  ::)

Lugar, I'd consider getting a liver panel if I were you.
:

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 06:32:13 AM »
u r the only one with negative slams continuously.....it sucks.....I do have feelings princess...Im working on it with davies help and guidance.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 12:41:34 PM »
u r the only one with negative slams continuously.....it sucks.....I do have feelings princess...Im working on it with davies help and guidance.

You’re absolutely right.  Sorry your feelings are hurt, but it’s reality.

Rimbaud, your trainer and countless others have tried to offer you advice until they’re blue in the face and you just don’t listen.  You SAY you’re listening and following the guidance, but you don’t.  If you did, you wouldn’t be in the same place you were when you started posting here 11 months ago.  As soon as someone new comes along and responds to you, you latch on to them because they don’t know your history.  Davie will learn soon enough his good intentions are wasted.  Prove me wrong Lugar.

Oh, and I’m totally serious about getting a liver panel done.

:

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »
Do some cardio on off-training days, as it helps with recovery and general health, such as VO2 Max.

Don't overdo it though, a short brisk walk, 30 minutes, is plenty. You could do an interval session once or twice a week as well, eg the Tabata Protocol on a stationary or recombent bike.

Google "Tabata protocol".

Just chill dude.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 03:49:35 PM »
1x a week per davie sound good?  I'm gonna get mist of it vis training.......legs
chest
back
delts
off
aux day
arms.legs

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 03:06:43 AM »
Lugar, A liver panel probably would be a good idea. Just make sure you tell your doctor everything (i.e. the gear you've been using, diet, etc).

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 03:51:32 AM »
wtf?    don't sayi me   being   under 6 % is due  to my liver . its all self damage due to overtrainin and undeaing.    my enzymes are alwsays elevated.  yours are too  if u train heavy.  plus I had a liver biopzy  3 yrs ago.  much more in depth n painful.  sucked.  he doesn't seem concend rt now just saw him and he put me some deoression tabs.  goodstuff......tired thouugh .  He wants me to go see an endo.   I don't want the patch again.  its on me.....1 yr on then   april 1 smack the tbal eq tren n test oh n npp and diuble cals. hope! then pct in june.....no hrt.       just don't wanna lose all my stregtth again.  I'm just stqrting to hit gains again.  the lighting of the picb was horrible....cell ohone pic.  I di agree  I need 40 lbs  help me keep my abs.  lol.

my only concern is there are many dudes 6 2 n 170  thats not crazy like 125lbs....so why do I feel so shitty all the time n why am I so weak?   no bodtfat???  when my weight goes uo will the weighs too?  sorry about the writing.....airport terminal keyboard...sucks.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 04:40:09 AM »
Got 10 cases of protein ars from LAST year''s arnold.......time to whip them out daily????  They put stra8 fat on me?  Even if 2 a day???  They are gonna go to waste.......I also have those myoplex rtds.....every hour?

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 04:41:45 AM »
Got 10 cases of protein ars from LAST year''s arnold.......time to whip them out daily????  They put stra8 fat on me?  Even if 2 a day???  They are gonna go to waste.......I also have those myoplex rtds.....every hour?

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 11:38:18 AM »
3500 cals for 10 days.......wondering if it's too much....I was suppose to do cardio2x a week, but skipped today (sat and sunday) and am regretting it.......is it too many cals?  where am I 10 to 11%

Lugar is ANOREXIC!  That's all there is to it.  If you see those pictures and in your head you see "10% bodyfat or more", you've got something wrong in your brain...  Doctor's call it: Anorexia!

Sorry, it's just the truth!

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 02:08:37 PM »

Princess L said it all, you don't listen....stop wasting everyone's time.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »
im not wasting time.....trust me......its too damn expesive....I got the asistance I needed

Im aneroexic and bullemic..hail to princess she knows it all!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
yea dudes got issues
DAWG

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 05:46:26 PM »
yup....and you would too if you kept posting that on every thread from me....trust me...my issues are very minor compared to you and a few other "low lifes" here....im happy.....can u say that?  Not saying you are a low life....they know who they are and so do you.....it's just enough already....I'm making big changes.  I've set goals.....now I just need to fullfill them!  Thanks for your support.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 06:49:17 PM »
yupm....and u would too igf u kept posting that on every thresdsd....trust me...my issues r minor compared bto you and a few  other low lifes here....im happy.....can u say that?

Could you at least use spell check?

???  what did he say?
:

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »
What the hell, you use steroids ???

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 03:51:01 AM »
relax........on an airplane - edited above.