Author Topic: Review of Craig Titus' First Video + LOTS of pics.  (Read 7218 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Review of Craig Titus' First Video + LOTS of pics.
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 06:45:23 AM »
Great vid + veins are incredible -> his arms look killer!

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 06:48:37 AM »
With all due respect NYCB, I've been in a lot of jails and I have never seen even one, that cared at all, what you were addicted to. They throw you in gp (general population) at let you suffer, and man I've seen the suffering.

Oh, great shots of Titus.

You've done bird, Tommywishbone?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 08:08:40 AM »
Craig was addicted to a lot more than steroids.

A lot of people I know tell me drugs are so hard to get over, and that may be true from their own subjective perception.  Opiates are the hardest, no doubt.  How would I deal with withdrawal?  My genetics are too good to even get addicted to begin with, but if I were to, I'm sure I would handle the withdrawal as best as it could possibly be handled.  Physiologically, it would be impossible to deal with it with ease, but I think I could handle it as well as any human being could.  I know people who are addicted, and without question, there is a big variance in how well the addiction and withdrawal is handled, and handling it improperly is a reflection of poorer genetics.

Someone I know who was using three oxycontin-80's daily managed to do the cold turkey withdrawal in jail and did it!  He is the much better person for it now.

What I mean about weak genetics are these people who are forced to go off cold turkey in jail and once they have withdrawn completely, they go back on as many opiates as before!  Sure, it's not that they chose that, sure, they weren't able to stop themselves, but you know something?  Having those qualities are a sign of bad genetics, plain and simple.

I empathize with drug abusers somewhat, but if they were so selfish and self righteous most of the time, I could probably feel sorry for them.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 08:13:05 AM »
With all due respect NYCB, I've been in a lot of jails and I have never seen even one, that cared at all, what you were addicted to. They throw you in gp (general population) at let you suffer, and man I've seen the suffering.

Oh, great shots of Titus.

what is your opinion on female prison guards?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 08:45:56 AM »
"You've done bird, Tommywishbone?"

I've done everything. ;D

"What is your opinion on female prison guards?"

I don't belive I know any female prison guards. ;)
a

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 08:56:15 AM »
"You've done bird, Tommywishbone?"

I've done everything. ;D

"What is your opinion on female prison guards?"

I don't belive I know any female prison guards. ;)

I've done bird too.  Not real time though...more the fake kind to impress my friends.

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 04:02:57 AM »
One of the best videos. Side triceps was sick.