Author Topic: Lord Humongous loves the negroid penile tissue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1837 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, "he" perfected his "skiills" on the African subcontinent on tribes of Kenyan elders, hahahaha, they taught him the ways of fellatio, hahahaha, discuss this little fruitcake.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Lord Humongous loves the negroid penile tissue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 06:34:41 PM »
hahahaha, "he" perfected his "skiills" on the African subcontinent on tribes of Kenyan elders, hahahaha, they taught him the ways of fellatio, hahahaha, discuss this little fruitcake.

Should I be worried? ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 07:22:24 PM »

haha this little penis puffer loves cock more than bluto and dan18 combined hahaha his idea of a great night is some cheap wine a couple hotdogs and 10 big black beef injections

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 07:32:03 PM »
haha this little penis puffer loves cock more than bluto and dan18 combined hahaha his idea of a great night is some cheap wine a couple hotdogs and 10 big black beef injections
hahahahaha, now that's quite the little homo.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 08:30:59 PM »
legend has it that the native kenyans, after years of him begging, accepted him into their tribe as the Village Butt Cleaner. after a week or 2 lard humunganus managed to convince them that he was actually the Great White Dick Drainer of legend that their tribe had been fortelling about for generations. his skills at deepthroating the kenyan purple-headed anaconda have never been seriously challenged and in those parts his name is still familiar to everyone to this day.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 08:40:13 PM »
I guess I hit a nerve, my very own thread!

Squid, post a pic of yourself in those Tank top and short shorts you seem to like so much
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 09:08:12 PM »
legend has it that the native kenyans, after years of him begging, accepted him into their tribe as the Village Butt Cleaner. after a week or 2 lard humunganus managed to convince them that he was actually the Great White Dick Drainer of legend that their tribe had been fortelling about for generations. his skills at deepthroating the kenyan purple-headed anaconda have never been seriously challenged and in those parts his name is still familiar to everyone to this day.

Is LH the reason Kenyans run so fast? All these years I thought it was genetic. You know, generations of lions chasing them and shit. Now the truth comes out: they were running home to him. :)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 09:46:55 PM »
Squid, post a pic of yourself in those Tank top and short shorts you seem to like so much

Hahaha, I bet you'd love to see Sarcasm in a pair of daisy dukes and a tied off shirt dumping water over himself in slow motion. hahahah gayer than Derek Anthony's Myspace page.

OSHT first post in the V....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 09:52:47 PM »

Admit it LH... this post is hilarious.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
Is LH the reason Kenyans run so fast? All these years I thought it was genetic. You know, generations of lions chasing them and shit. Now the truth comes out: they were running home to him. :)

Hahaha, drkaje are you implying that, given the chance, "Lord Humungous" wouldn't think twice about having a huge Africanized Cleaveland Steamer smeared on his chest at the same time doing a "war-whoop" while he smears the fecal matter all over himself? Gayer than Dave Chapelle's "Sabbatical".

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 10:19:56 PM »
lord humongous is a fag!!!!

...oh, i guess that wasn't that clever, was it?  :-\

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 10:21:37 PM »
lord humongous is a fag!!!!

...oh, i guess that wasn't that clever, was it?  :-\

Haha, MM are you implying that not a day goes by that "Lord Humungous" gets his anal cavity ravaged by 30 well-hung black men wearing post-apocolyptic garb? Haha, gayer than the Lord Humungous character in The Road Warrior.