Author Topic: WWE  (Read 3499 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: WWE
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 11:57:20 AM »
To have kids, he'd have to find someone to reproduce with, and that someone would need to be female. I doubt he'd be able to fill either qualifications.

Agreed... however there are plenty of women who love wrestling and no matter how obese or drunk they may be I'm sure he could find one to seizure on top of for 30 seconds (probably crying).

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 12:01:41 PM »
Agreed... however there are plenty of women who love wrestling and no matter how obese or drunk they may be I'm sure he could find one to seizure on top of for 30 seconds (probably crying).
That is tragically true, the wimmenz that like wrestling are generally a woefully unattractive bunch.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »
Oh, that was the 90's. I'm talking the Early 80's
nwa wrestling from florida, early 80's. dusty roads, mike graham, kendo nagasaki, blackjack mulligan, kevin sullivan etc

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
  I've been a fan of wrestling for years, but I've seriously lost interest in it over the last few months.

giant loser

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 01:35:13 PM »
Some characters (Randy Orton, Edge) are entertaining... but for the most part.. ehh... I catch it once every month or two.

same here.

life long fan here, as you can probably tell by my namesake 8)

One thing is for sure: I have been to two wrestlemanias (Hogan-Warrior and Hogan-Rock) and seeing it live is really cool.

TV cannot compare.

Flower Boy Ran Away

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 01:36:27 PM »
same here.

life long fan here, as you can probably tell by my namesake 8)

One thing is for sure: I have been to two wrestlemanias (Hogan-Warrior and Hogan-Rock) and seeing it live is really cool.

TV cannot compare.

too bad you have not seen a bb show live :o