Author Topic: Do certain people reinforce stereotypes??????  (Read 11772 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Do certain people reinforce stereotypes??????
« on: March 18, 2007, 12:17:34 PM »
guys like Davidpaul go to bodybuilding expos in a bandana, sunglasses and a hard ass attitude making gang signs and saying stuff like "sup bitch!!", do you think that this type of thing reinforces negative stereotypes?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Do certain people reinforce stereotypes??????
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »
guys like Davidpaul go to bodybuilding expos in a bandana, sunglasses and a hard ass attitude making gang signs and saying stuff like "sup bitch!!", do you think that this type of thing reinforces negative stereotypes?

I see that and I think 10th grade education, hourly wage job, borrows money from grandma, bound to have a cousin named "Rey-Rey".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 12:22:11 PM »
I see that and I think 10th grade education, hourly wage job, borrows money from grandma, bound to have a cousin named "Rey-Rey".
hahah, exactly but he seems to thing it's cool and hardcore. ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 12:25:04 PM »
hahah, exactly but he seems to thing it's cool and hardcore. ::)

AAHAHAHA!!!  Yes, I respect DP, but anyone with the "bling bling, pinky ring" crap only impresses the cretins.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 12:26:13 PM »

DavidPaul reinforces the "thug" stereotype as much as many other "trailerdwellers" reinforce the "hick" stereotype.

I feel confortable in knowing I make my race proud. I'm educated, I married a white woman,  and I'm conservative I'm a real piece of work! ;D

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 12:27:32 PM »
DavidPaul reinforces the "thug" stereotype as much as many other "trailerdwellers" reinforce the "hick" stereotype.

I feel confortable in knowing I make my race proud. I'm educated, I married a white woman,  and I'm conservative I'm a real piece of work! ;D

you are gonna have some fast kids. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 12:28:21 PM »
"fast"? ???

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 12:29:25 PM »
dam good sprinters, at least from what I mean seen from the track. 

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 12:33:03 PM »

Hell ya, what's up with that shiiit.  Crip sign.  Some people wonder why they are poor and still in the ghetto, and fail to look in the mirror.  No matter how nice he is, that shiiit don't fly in the normal world.
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
Hell ya, what's up with that shiiit.  Crip sign.  Some people wonder why they are poor and still in the ghetto, and fail to look in the mirror.  No matter how nice he is, that shiiit don't fly in the normal world.
if he tried that shit in my neck of the woods he'd get his ass kicked bad.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 12:37:20 PM »
if he tried that shit in my neck of the woods he'd get his ass kicked bad.

ok. Lets arrange a time and a place, bring anyone you want, ill bring anyone i want,

or its stright one on one, ill get the 8th street latina guys to film it. You in?

p.s big wiggs you sold out ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 12:38:24 PM »
ok. Lets arrange a time and a place, bring anyone you want, ill bring anyone i want,

or its stright one on one, ill get the 8th street latina guys to film it. You in?

if you come you come by yourself and i'll give you a beating you'll never forget, hahaha.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 12:39:12 PM »
if you come you come by yourself and i'll give you a beating you'll never forget, hahaha.

Lets do this then.

Time place.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »
PM me.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 12:39:43 PM »

sell out!!!

there are so many queens and out here and what do you do?  people like you make me sick..I am not attacking your wife, i am sure that she is a fine person. I am attacking your choice
Here comes the money shot

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 12:40:14 PM »
Lets do this then.

Time place.

Dp do you really know Kimbo?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 12:40:22 PM »

I know bro and I'm lovin' every minute of it. ;D Or rather "fo' sho' my nig' and it's the shiznit!" ;D
I love my people but we need a makeover. The "hiphop" generation will not define my race.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »
PM me.

post it here for everyone to see.

I'm not hiding anything.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »

I feel confortable in knowing I make my race proud. I'm educated, I married a white woman,  and I'm conservative I'm a real piece of work! ;D

I always assumed DP's "thug" thing was an act.  He probably lives in the 'burbs and his daddy's a doctor or something.
Ron: "I am lazy."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »

I have no proble with DP

I am a college educated computer programmer, running several companies.

DP's path in life could have been affected by many factors beyond his control. Granted I don't like what he does..but I truly believe there is hope for him. Don't turn your back on your brother is my belief

perhaps he just lacks guidance

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
post it here for everyone to see.

I'm not hiding anything.
i'm not posting my real life address and information on a public forum, if you want to fight me so bad PM me and we'll figure something out.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 12:45:43 PM »
sell out!!!

there are so many queens and out here and what do you do?  people like you make me sick..I am not attacking your wife, i am sure that she is a fine person. I am attacking your choice

lol.  Ol' school brotha', get with it man.  I didn't choose my wife cause she's white.  BTW she's German, I met her over here (Germany) when I first got stationed over here.  I love her for who she is not what she looks like.  The are many beautiful sistas out there.   Why should someone look for someone of their own race as first choice?  Leave that s hit in the 50s pops.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 12:45:52 PM »
I know bro and I'm lovin' every minute of it. ;D Or rather "fo' sho' my nig' and it's the shiznit!" ;D
I love my people but we need a makeover. The "hiphop" generation will not define my race.

nothing can define you but you..what is the problem with hiphop?

I remember in the 80s what heavy metal and punk was the dominant music force. Why weren't people saying "I won't let heavy metal define my race"?

you seem to lack perpective on your relation to the course of history

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 12:47:00 PM »
i'm not posting my real life address and information on a public forum, if you want to fight me so bad PM me and we'll figure something out.

AHAHAAHA!!!  Wow, I never thought DP would cave like that......thought there was potential for really good series of threads.   Unfortunately the moment DP wanted to take this off of Getbig and "throw hands" Sarcasm again claimed the owning.....I"m kinda shocked it both took place and ended this quickly.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 12:47:21 PM »

post that you accept, we will sort the finer details later,

one on one, and IT WILL BE FILMED, i can sort that out.