Author Topic: War rallies over the weekend  (Read 6092 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: War rallies over the weekend
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2007, 01:23:22 PM »
conspiracy theory #?....I need to keep count how many you have.

it's not a conspiracy theory.  The democrats have sued to get those records unsealed.  unfortuntaely, Bush's apointees keep throwing out the case in Ohio.  hey, wait a minute, this Gonzalez mess is starting to make sense now... ;)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
it's not a conspiracy theory.  The democrats have sued to get those records unsealed.  unfortuntaely, Bush's apointees keep throwing out the case in Ohio.  hey, wait a minute, this Gonzalez mess is starting to make sense now... ;)

Another claim by 240 that will never be proven
gotta love life

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2007, 01:40:56 PM »

Of course, being an American, I would rather have seen him voted out of office in a fair election, but what the hell do I know about democracy?   ::)

How would you have had a fair election in a Sadaam regime without resorting to force?

Sadaam's idea of a fair election to have two levers:

Pull lever 1 to vote for Sadaam

Pull lever 2 to have your head chopped off

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2007, 01:49:21 PM »
Another claim by 240 that will never be proven

no, you can find it on google if you want to.  the lawsuits have been going on for years.

god i am glad you're serving our fine nation.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:03 PM »
no, you can find it on google if you want to.  the lawsuits have been going on for years.

god i am glad you're serving our fine nation.

exactly, I can google it all fucking day but it is all still an accusation!! LMAO, such a sorry person
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:23 PM »
How would you have had a fair election in a Sadaam regime without resorting to force?

Sadaam's idea of a fair election to have two levers:

Pull lever 1 to vote for Sadaam

Pull lever 2 to have your head chopped off

His election system was a real GAS!   ;D

It was Dictatorship and he was the DICK.  No election needed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2007, 01:55:53 PM »
exactly, I can google it all fucking day but it is all still an accusation!! LMAO, such a sorry person

actually, opposing lawsuits in the Ohio justice system aren't an accusation.  They're a fact.  HTH.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2007, 02:02:23 PM »
actually, opposing lawsuits in the Ohio justice system aren't an accusation.  They're a fact.  HTH.

Until a verdict is handed down saying the election was rigged (I'm not holding my breath) you have no ground to stand on.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2007, 02:21:50 PM »
Until a verdict is handed down saying the election was rigged (I'm not holding my breath) you have no ground to stand on.

mm, why do YOU think the republican party refuses to allow those ballots to be counted?  Surely that 1 in 50,000 chance was legit.

You know what is funny here - you're not an idiot.  You know there is a 1 in 50k chance that the Ohio election was not rigged.  And you know there is a 1 in 20k chance the FL election wasn't rigged.  You know it smells fishy, but you don't have the balls to say it.  You'd rather stay loyal to a cheater.  Fine american there.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2007, 02:26:15 PM »
mm, why do YOU think the republican party refuses to allow those ballots to be counted?  Surely that 1 in 50,000 chance was legit.

You know what is funny here - you're not an idiot.  You know there is a 1 in 50k chance that the Ohio election was not rigged.  And you know there is a 1 in 20k chance the FL election wasn't rigged.  You know it smells fishy, but you don't have the balls to say it.  You'd rather stay loyal to a cheater.  Fine american there.

Why do you try and put thoughts in my head. If the Dems (especially Kerry) really thought it was rigged you don't think we would hear about it every day?
gotta love life

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »
bb and mm,

there is a 1 in 50,000 chance that Kerry lost ohio.

there is a 1 in 20,000 chance that kerry lost florida.

If you want to believe that bush won both of those lotteries in 2004, you do that. 

The rest of us, with a brain, know that the Diebold CEO's promise to "deliver the election to bush" played into it.

While I do believe that the 2004 election was fixed (most Americans don't realize that it only takes a couple of corrupt officials in a few COUNTIES to swing a presidential election), the fact of the matter is that the democratic strategists allowed their ticket to be significantly weakened by what SHOULD have been a non-issue - gay marriage.  By allowing the gays to get their ongoing 15 minutes, they cost them at least the White House.  

So, I can't put that race's outcome solely on Bush's thieving buddies...the Dems have to own a lot of it themselves. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2007, 02:36:15 PM »
While I do believe that the 2004 election was fixed (most Americans don't realize that it only takes a couple of corrupt officials in a few COUNTIES to swing a presidential election), the fact of the matter is that the democratic strategists allowed their ticket to be significantly weakened by what SHOULD have been a non-issue - gay marriage.  By allowing the gays to get their ongoing 15 minutes, they cost them at least the White House.  

So, I can't put that race's outcome solely on Bush's thieving buddies...the Dems have to own a lot of it themselves. 

I don't know why people keep on these things. It will NEVER be proved if 9/11 was an inside job, it will NEVER be proved that the election was fixed, it will NEVER be proven that bush lied etc.....
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2007, 02:41:40 PM »
I don't know why people keep on these things. It will NEVER be proved if 9/11 was an inside job, it will NEVER be proved that the election was fixed, it will NEVER be proven that bush lied etc.....

You sound like a man who cares more about getting away with it, than finding the truth.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2007, 08:01:15 PM »
you all see that video footage of that dude spitting on a disabled soldier?
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2007, 08:03:02 PM »
Just like 2001 to 2004 were overwhelmingly pro-war reporting?

It's common knowledge that the media reports to how people feel.  If 75% of Americans supported Bush and his surge, then 75% of the media would report that way.

However, since polls show only 25% of America supports the surge, only 25% of the news outlet (FOX) covers that.

Yep, it sure is common knowledge....
Valhalla awaits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2007, 09:18:39 PM »

Polls can definitely be manipulated and they're not always accurate.  Just look at the 2004 election.  Some of the exit polls were dead wrong.     

The exit polls were accurate. The manipulation was not of the polls, but of the electronic voting machines.
If that weren't the case, why would the Republicans be fighting the verification of that data with the paper trails?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2007, 09:49:11 PM »
If that weren't the case, why would the Republicans be fighting the verification of that data with the paper trails?

they won't answer that.

they won't tell us why the repubs fight the count, since they KNOW they won.

i think most people suspect the 1/50,000 an 1/20,000 odds won't repeat themselves and we'll realize the wrong guy took the white house in 04.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2007, 09:55:34 PM »
The exit polls were accurate. The manipulation was not of the polls, but of the electronic voting machines.

I don't know anything about it.  What "verification of data" are you talking about and how are Republicans fighting it?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2007, 09:59:30 PM »
I don't know anything about it.  What "verification of data" are you talking about and how are Republicans fighting it?   

You know what is funny?

You've mocked people for the last year, whenever they've mentioned the 2004 voting irregularities.

And you admit that you don't know anything about it.

I have to wonder what ELSE you've mocked, without basis.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2007, 10:04:30 PM »
What "verification of data" are you talking about and how are Republicans fighting it?   

There are paper ballot backups, printed with each vote and saved.  They were saved, and dems sued to have them counted, to ensure the electronic voting was accurate.  Seems like a perfectly reasonable thing - this is what the paper ballots were designed to do - provide a means of verifying the eVoting worked.  Toss in the power down, and weird Diebold issues, and yea, there was a chance for tampering.  So, let's be sure, count the backups, and give the winner the presidency.  Right?  Wrong.

Well, republicans sued to keep them from being counted.  Dems sued to have them counted.  They'e been tied up in court since then.  They were almost destroyed last year - the dems had some last minute injunction.  I must admit - and I am ashamed - when I first learned about the circumstances, I laughed.  I knew we (the repubs) had cheated, and I didn't care because my man Bush got in.  I have a feeling there's a wee bit of that going on.  What you see below are giant swings, more than enough to justify the simple counting of the paper backups.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2007, 10:16:41 PM »
So Jag is asking why losers of an election are suing to overturn an election and the winners are litigating to preserve the fact they won?  LOL.  WHO CARES?   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2007, 10:29:49 PM »

Beach, ...let me paint a little picture for you.

Let us assume you are of Norwegian stock, and have blond hair & blue eyes, ...as do both your parents.
Your wife, also is a fair complected Norwegian with blonde hair & blue eyes, ...as were both her parents.
In fact, as far back as you have been tracking your geneology, both your & your wifes ancestors have all been fair complected, blond haired & blue eyed.

Then one day, this Black guy named Diebold moves next door. Your wife is very friendly with him, ...and he seems to always be over at your place all the time, ...even when you're away at work, ...but your wife claims it's all very innocent.

9 months later, your wife gives birth to a Black baby, who she claims is YOUR child.

Being the sentimental type, ...you saved his umbillical cord, as well as his foreskin when you had him mutilated.

You also notice that the little guy's winky is 4" longer (even while flaccid) than yours is when you are fully erect.

You suspect foul play, and decide to have a DNA test run to determine the true paternity of the child,
...however, your wife goes to court to prevent those DNA tests from taking place. Why would she do this, if the child is really yours? Wouldn't she simply support and encourage these tests, so you could have definitive proof once and for all, and get closure?

In this scenario, you & your wife's ancestors represent the exit polls which have for generations produced consistently accurate predictions. The new neighbour next door represents the electronic voting machines. You represent the American voters demanding accountability, your wife is the Republican party that doesn't want the truth to come out, the baby is the election results, and the DNA test is the backup paper trail that indicates whether a little adultery has taken place.

Is it starting to make sense to you now?  :D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2007, 10:30:59 PM »
So Jag is asking why losers of an election are suing to overturn an election and the winners are litigating to preserve the fact they won?  LOL.  WHO CARES?   ::)

Who cares?  Anyone who wants the American election system to work.

You're laughing at people who want to ensure the votes were counted.

You say a lot of things which are hurtful to American values, BB.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2007, 10:33:01 PM »
he won't comment because he doesn't understand the analogy, jag.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2007, 10:35:58 PM »
I'd think every guy would understand the ramifications of having to payout to support someone else's bastard.
w